A rallying cry

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

A rallying cry

Here is another new post...

I realise some people on this forum see me as a pariah but for heaven's sake we can surely forget a few petty differences over politics.

We're all the same under the skin. We all bleed RED, WHITE and BLACK!

No doubt all the Robyn Rileys will be saying "Please think of the poor girl...".

STUFF THAT! No way is this stupid, insignificant little BINT going to destroy our great club! I will not give her any respect at all. She has proved by her actions that she is certainly no lady. She has no respect for herself or others.

It looks like a few players have been stupid too...they were certainly foolish not to realise that we live in an age where famous people have no privacy (see my other post). They certainly have done nothing illegal.

So some players will be disciplined by the club...maybe demoted, suspended, sacked? Who knows?
So maybe we could have a different captain next year.
You know what? WHO CARES?
When the players run out onto the field in the red white and black carrying all of our hopes and dreams are YOU going to support them?
If not, get out of this forum NOW! Leave our club...we don't want you.

By the way this sad little girl also supposedly has 'trophy' pictures of players from other clubs? Why haven't they surfaced yet? I'll bet those other clubs are shaking in their boots. Bring it on, I say!
I am D*MN SICK of this being referred to as a St Kilda scandal when we KNOW players from other clubs were involved. The girl isn't very exclusive in her tastes..she also became 'involved' with a senior police constable.

I don't give a stuff about this girl. She is not my problem. She has chosen to recklessly damage something which is very dear to me...the StKFC.
But make no mistake, she will fail in this.
The St Kilda Football Club will go on and on.
In a few short years (or maybe months)n this girl will be about as famous as party boy Corey (WHO?).

Keep the faith, Sainters...and stuff the rest!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
Sainter93
Club Player

excellent post. as worrying as it may seem, i will still be there next year cheering on the boys as proud as i have ever been of them.
this girl will have her few moments of glory before being put into oblivion (or hopefully a psych ward!)
let us have our own 'bubble' and concentrate on a happy xmas and new year with hopefully an amazing 2011 to come! :)

smasherini
Club Player

We are much bigger and stronger than any crap this troubled flusy tries to throw at our club. We have unity!! I feel sorry for anyone who goes to such profanities to gain attention.
Our boys do it by playing good footy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Re: A rallying cry

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:STUFF THAT! No way is this stupid, insignificant little BINT going to destroy our great club! I will not give her any respect at all. She has proved by her actions that she is certainly no lady. She has no respect for herself or others.
maybe they treated her really badly and now she's getting them back.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Re: A rallying cry

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:No way is this stupid, insignificant little BINT going to destroy our great club!
Are you off your freakin' nut?

Destroy a club???

Let's put some perspective on this:

Newsflash.....Some Saints footballers are waankers. Priicks. Not nice guys, and firmly fit into the category of 'flogs'.

Second Newflash....Some AFL footballers from other clubs also fit this category.

Third Newsflash....Guys have sex. Most prefer it with girls.

Fourth Newsflash....Some girls (quite a lot actually) like to have sex with AFL footballers.

Fifth Newsflash....Legends of the game such as John Platten (hence his nickname The Rat) was a notorious womaniser. Scott West one of the worst (and still tries harder than ever).

Sixth Newsflash....When I was about 17 I was at a bar in Swanston St and was playing pool against Dermott Brereton. One of his mates walked up to the table and dropped a poloroid of Dermott with a chick in a 'compromising' situation on the table as he was having a shot.
The whole group broke up laughing.

Seventh Newsflash....This sort of stuff goes on even at suburban footy clubs.

Eight Newsflash....This sort of 'off-field' stuff is the reason most guys play footy.

Ninth Newsflash....Guys have penises.

Tenth Newsflash....If you're over the age of 15, and finding out that footballers aren't the prim and proper leaders of society that we see on Game Day comes as a shock to you - you've got issues.

Eleventh Newsflash....If when you find the above out, it bothers you, you have issues.

Twelfth Newsflash....If you feel so a part of the club, that this sort of 'scandal' impacts you personally - you are a loser.

Thirteenth Newsflash....How the f**k could something like some nudie photos of players 'destroy the club'??!!!

Fair dinkum, I don't know what planet some people are on.

Seriously, people bothered by this must either be....

1) So old that they've forgotten what they were like when they were 22
2) Under the age of 14
3) Never played footy at a club so just don't get it and know what goes on
or 4) Off their nut

Fair dinkum. What a world we live in.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

The club would also find it hard to demote Roo over having his knob out in a photo. Sacking a player would be a very bizarre response in the circumstances.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

rdfox...
What you write may be true. I have been part of a few footy clubs.

I have some newsflashes for you..

This is not a local footy club I'm talking about. These guys are incredibly high profile.
This is not the '80s. No one's going to just laugh it off like Brereton supposedly did back then! It would have been much harder to distribute a photo then anyway.
Remember the 'rubber chicken' fiasco at North Melbourne? Some people were asking for these guys to be sacked, jailed, whatever.
I'll be interested to see how Caroline Wilson, Sam Lane etc cover this story.
We live in a different world now. have you heard of facebook? I don't use it but most young people do. Read my other post.

If you've seen the media coverage of this and listened to the press conference, you'll see how serious it is. No one just 'laughed it off".

I was responding to some voices of despair on this forum who would have you think Riewoldt/Dal santo etc should be sacked over this. BULLSH*T!

This girl will soon be forgotten.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:I'll be interested to see how Caroline Wilson, Sam Lane etc cover this story.
Why on earth would anyone be interested in what they say about this?
I Love Peter Kiel wrote: We live in a different world now. have you heard of facebook? I don't use it but most young people do. Read my other post.
The only difference, is that the media have sucked fools in to thinking this sort of stuff is outrageous.
The more outrageous it is, the more papers that get sold.

I Love Peter Kiel wrote: If you've seen the media coverage of this and listened to the press conference, you'll see how serious it is. No one just 'laughed it off".
How serious this is??

You're kidding right?

I suppose you thought the chicken video was 'serious' too?

Fair dinkum.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Newsflash

I just wanted to say that... :wink:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Well I'm so outraged that I will buy both the H-S and Age tomorrow.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Well I'm so outraged that I will buy both the H-S and Age tomorrow.
Why - is there going to be a centrefold? :wink:

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Most offensive thing about the 'chicken' video was the cr*ppy music.
Didn't see the whole thing.
Thought there was a ridiculous overreaction to it, led by CW and SL.

That is the world we live in. Amazing how many people now expect AFL players to live like choirboys.

It's a different world...I've explained it in other posts.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Well I'm so outraged that I will buy both the H-S and Age tomorrow.
Hoping for a calendar

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Hoping for a calendar
Well if they turn around it will be full of dates :lol:

markp
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Hoping for a calendar
Or a dvd... 'the streak'.

saintphantom
Club Player

As I have said the captain needs to go. This just confirms it, he is not fit to lead St Kilda.

Should never have replaced Ball with the current *tosser* :shock:

Now can we please have the right man for the job. And you all know who I mean as I have said it over and over and over. (oh and by the way he should have won the Norm Smith for the Draw as well)

Eric Bana Saints Supporter 'Says it all'

'big fucker passes it to the little Fucker, then back to the...f*** I hate it when they do that'
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Well whatever they do, I wish they would stop dicking around.........

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintphantom wrote:As I have said the captain needs to go. This just confirms it, he is not fit to lead St Kilda.

Now can we please have the right man for the job. And you all know who I mean as I have said it over and over and over. (oh and by the way he should have won the Norm Smith for the Draw as well)
Fcuk off filth troll, go and todger with your own sleeved rapist...........

Lance or James??

saintphantom
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
saintphantom wrote:As I have said the captain needs to go. This just confirms it, he is not fit to lead St Kilda.

TRUTH HITS HARD EH?

Eric Bana Saints Supporter 'Says it all'

'big fucker passes it to the little Fucker, then back to the...f*** I hate it when they do that'
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:Most offensive thing about the 'chicken' video was the cr*ppy music.
Didn't see the whole thing.
Thought there was a ridiculous overreaction to it, led by CW and SL.

That is the world we live in. Amazing how many people now expect AFL players to live like choirboys.

It's a different world...I've explained it in other posts.
But I Love Peter Kiel, this is why this so ridiculous.

What's going to happen here? Regardless of what Wilson, Mitchell and Hinch have to say.

Nothing.

We've seen far worse, in different codes, different clubs - and even our own.
And what happens?

Nothing happens.

These are all non-issues. They are flogged in the media to make a buck, then a month later no one gives a stuff.
No clubs get destroyed, the world doesn't end.

Nothing happens, because they are irrelevant non-issues.

SirDog
Club Player

The club will not be destroyed. The sky is not falling.

The female has updated her Twitter page 10 mins ago claiming she has done 29 radio interviews and four video interviews. She is stating that she is considering uploading a new photo earlier than 5pm. Hopefully, no more saint players if she does.

But yeah...chilllax. I just feel sorry for the timing of this being around Christmas and the effects on the families etc of the two players involved. The club will be fine though.

EDIT/UPDATE: She just posted that the police are threatening to close her Twitter page if she posts another image.
Last edited by SirDog on Tue 21 Dec 2010 2:55pm, edited 1 time in total.

St.Kilda fan - through and through.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintphantom wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

TRUTH HITS HARD EH?
that your filth player is a "fcuking rapist" as you coach calls people?

You will see next year when he is called that every time he touches the ball.

See if you can control yourself, bet you can't :D

Lance or James??

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
saintphantom wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

TRUTH HITS HARD EH?
that your filth player is a "fcuking rapist" as you coach calls people?

You will see next year when he is called that every time he touches the ball.

See if you can control yourself, bet you can't :D
From watching shows like Miami Ink, these people seem to get tatts to commerorate major events in their life.

And considering the one involved here appears to be particularly dense, it may well be that the sleeve becomes the key evidence in any future court case. :wink:

gringo
Saintsational Legend

The North chicken gate video was so controversial because there was an element to the video that seemed to be having a laugh at rape and violence toward women.

I am a prudish religious zealot who can't stand the sight of male genitals also, but to relate the two incidents may be taking it a little bit too far.

I think you would find that women quite apart from their views that footy players are a little course and stupid would find naked pics of the players a laugh.

The irony being that if the footballers distributed the images of a woman against her will it would be a major sex scandal.

By the way I am definitely not advocating that it is wrong for women to be sensitive, just pointing out where the difference lies in the incidents.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:The North chicken gate video was so controversial because there was an element to the video that seemed to be having a laugh at rape and violence toward women.

I am a prudish religious zealot who can't stand the sight of male genitals also, but to relate the two incidents may be taking it a little bit too far.

I think you would find that women quite apart from their views that footy players are a little course and stupid would find naked pics of the players a laugh.

The irony being that if the footballers distributed the images of a woman against her will it would be a major sex scandal.

By the way I am definitely not advocating that it is wrong for women to be sensitive, just pointing out where the difference lies in the incidents.
Well in the females in this office are any indication, they are far from offended.

In fact they can't stop bringing the pictures up :roll:

DO SOME WORK LADIES :evil:

:wink: