Restraining order on Kim Duthie

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Restraining order on Kim Duthie

The club ought to take one out.

I've got no qualms about naming her.

She's had no qualms about posting embarrassing pictures of our captain all over the world wide web in a gross invasion of privacy.

A bitter, twisted trouble-maker who is living proof of the old maxim "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

More than one person in this whole episode who should have been restrained.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:More than one person in this whole episode who should have been restrained.
Maybe so, but she is the one who can't let it go.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
joffaboy wrote:More than one person in this whole episode who should have been restrained.
Apparently more than one person in this episode that "cant let it go" :wink: :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
Apparently more than one person in this episode that "cant let it go" :wink: :D
:lol: gotta laugh. Storm in a teacup that will blow over.

SirDog
Club Player

bigcarl wrote: :lol: gotta laugh. Storm in a teacup that will blow over.
Especially if there are "other" players to be exposed.

St.Kilda fan - through and through.
Saint_Ash
Club Player
Location: Either work, home or the footy, maybe a pub somewhere

bigcarl wrote: :lol: gotta laugh. Storm in a teacup that will blow over.
Well I for one hope we don't see anything blow............

degruch
Saintsational Legend

I agree...I'm looking forward to my membership package...chortle...snort...innuendo.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

From the Herald Sun:

"...The 17-year-old tweeted last night that it had been a big day and her fans should keep an eye out for more news this morning...."

Words escape me and yet I am not surprised at the same time :shock:

Tom_Sainter
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:From the Herald Sun:

"...The 17-year-old tweeted last night that it had been a big day and her fans should keep an eye out for more news this morning...."

Words escape me and yet I am not surprised at the same time :shock:
She's sure to have plenty of "fans" in prison with a reputation like hers..

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Another overreaction thread. Restraining order by the club. How does that stop photos. As Dal always says Get a grip

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Restraining order on Kim Duthie

bigcarl wrote:The club ought to take one out.

they did

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

She's got a great rack! Anyone seen the emails? :lol: Certainly not someone with a whole heap of credibility IMO

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:She's got a great rack! Anyone seen the emails? :lol: Certainly not someone with a whole heap of credibility IMO
Not that good in person, footy players could get alot better.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
St. Luke wrote:She's got a great rack! Anyone seen the emails? :lol: Certainly not someone with a whole heap of credibility IMO
Not that good in person, footy players could get alot better.
:lol: At least someone who actually likes the club! Clearly a Collingwood troll/mole!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I was actually sympathetic towards her in the inital "scandel" involving Gilbert etc, but now it looks like she's just showing her true colours. Poor form.

The club should be holding lessons in "how to spot ,and avoid, an attention seeking skank".

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

they did
They took a court order restraining publishing of the photos. I'm talking about the one you take out against a bunny-boiler Fatal Attraction type.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
stinger wrote:

they did
They took a court order restraining publishing of the photos. I'm talking about the one you take out against a bunny-boiler Fatal Attraction type.
And how does that solve this problem? You need to get a grip. Sam Gilbert is just as much at fault here. If he had listened to rooy or not had sex with the girl none of this would have happened.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
stinger wrote:

they did
And how does that solve this problem? You need to get a grip. Sam Gilbert is just as much at fault here. If he had listened to rooy or not had sex with the girl none of this would have happened.
I'm sticking up for the St Kilda boys whereas you are trying to cause divisions in the club. Gilbert is a very good player and I don't want to see him on the outer.

So he had sex with a skank and she was then dumped by him. Whoopdee do. Most of us have had similar experiences in life. You don't go stalking said dumpee and, worse, bringing innocent bystanders into it such as the captain. Out of revenge.

She needs to move on and perhaps some counselling is in order.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
stinger wrote:

they did
I'm sticking up for the St Kilda boys whereas you are trying to cause divisions in the club. Gilbert is a very good player and I don't want to see him on the outer.

So he had sex with a skank and she was then dumped by him. Whoopdee do. Most of us have had similar experiences in life. You don't go stalking said dumpee and, worse, bringing innocent bystanders into it such as the captain. Out of revenge.
Im not trying to cause anything. In case you didnt realise it has nothing to do with me. Gilbert didnt delete photos when asked so he is partly to blame and my guess is he probably showed her the photo otherwise how would she even slightly think those types of things were on his computer. How does a restraining order help in this situation? You really need to get the blinkers off. The girl is an idiot of the highest order. Sam isnt that far behind in this case.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

They took out an injunction on posting the pics, but she claims that she was never told about the injunction.

Obviously hard to find numbers on the caravans at night.

bozza1980
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
stinger wrote:

they did

Im not trying to cause anything. In case you didnt realise it has nothing to do with me. Gilbert didnt delete photos when asked so he is partly to blame and my guess is he probably showed her the photo otherwise how would she even slightly think those types of things were on his computer. How does a restraining order help in this situation? You really need to get the blinkers off. The girl is an idiot of the highest order. Sam isnt that far behind in this case.
It is possible that she could have come across the photos without Gilbert disclosing their existence.

A snoopy person with a few hours alone with your laptop could find everything you don't want them to.

That said this isn't an awful lot better than the suggestion that he showed her because a) they should have no longer existed and b) shouldn't have been so easily accessible, anyone heard of passwords??

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Just as likely she borrowed his phone and they were on there, not sure why the laptop is the suspected scene of the crime?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Just as likely she borrowed his phone and they were on there, not sure why the laptop is the suspected scene of the crime?

Because that is what the club have said.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Im not trying to cause anything. In case you didnt realise it has nothing to do with me. Gilbert didnt delete photos when asked so he is partly to blame and my guess is he probably showed her the photo otherwise how would she even slightly think those types of things were on his computer. How does a restraining order help in this situation? You really need to get the blinkers off. The girl is an idiot of the highest order. Sam isnt that far behind in this case.
Gilbert is guilty of stupidity at worst. She is guilty of stalking and vindictively bringing the entire club into disrepute.

He doesn't love her and never did. She needs to accept that and move on before it destroys her.