Sydney v Colling....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

westy
Club Player

Sydney v Colling....

If you combine the colours of these two teams you finish up with the best combination of all.

RED, WHITE & BLACK

I'm livin' in a madhouse
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

I think Sydney has a better harbour.

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

to make matters worse westy they both have a flag along with geelong that we had tucked in our back pocket

fn pick pockets...if they were in some bloody arab country theyd have there hands cut off

lurker#134
Club Player

Collingwood recruited Andrew Krakour so they could combine him with Leon Davis to nearly make a whole player

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

Hahaha

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

lurker#134 wrote:Collingwood recruited Andrew Krakour so they could combine him with Leon Davis to nearly make a whole player
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like it.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Good game so far, both teams got a bit of toe early in the 'season'.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

that little s*** razor ray screwed the swans over in the second half to make sure the filth won ..... :evil: :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:that little s*** razor ray screwed the swans over in the second half to make sure the filth won ..... :evil: :evil:
There are 2 sets of rules.... collingwood have there own special rules so many throws that collingwood did :(

westy
Club Player

Ralphy wrote:
stinger wrote:that little s*** razor ray screwed the swans over in the second half to make sure the filth won ..... :evil: :evil:
There are 2 sets of rules.... collingwood have there own special rules so many throws that collingwood did :(
I have always thought that both collingwood and geelong were better suited to theNRL than the AFl because of that!

I'm livin' in a madhouse
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Ralphy wrote:
Of course they do. It makes complete sense.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Ralphy wrote:
oh...here comes my resident troll with his usual inane nonsensical rubbish that he tries to past off as wit......halfwit that is....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Ralphy wrote:
oh...here comes my resident troll with his usual inane nonsensical rubbish that he tries to past off as wit......halfwit that is....
And only a cleaner dumb cleaner or a really dumb lying lawyer would think an umpire cheats for side. Lawyer. Hilarious.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Ralphy wrote:
And only a cleaner dumb cleaner or a really dumb lying lawyer would think an umpire cheats for side. Lawyer. Hilarious.
of course they do albert....the little turd is a cheat...and a filth supporter....that last free was a joke.... :roll: :roll: my profession brings me into daily contact with cheats, liars and worse......dole bludgers like you just stick their heads in the sand,their arses in the air whilst all the time holding out their hand for the next govie freebe.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by stinger on Sat 26 Feb 2011 3:59pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Ralphy wrote:
of course they do albert....the little turd is a cheat...and a filth supporter....that last free was a joke.... :roll: :roll:
Makes sense to a person without a brain. I thought even cleaners had brains.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

back on subject....looks like dimwit is trying to engineer a filth saints rematch for the prelim grannie......full house would guarantee him an extra 100 grand next pay rise.....