The Saga continues.......can you blame our team?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

The Saga continues.......can you blame our team?

The troll doll is still getting publicity and media attention whilst not one f***ing media representative or outlet that crucified our club has apologised for the absolute slander and crap they have levelled at us in the past 6 months. Caro? Robyn Riley? Mark Maclure? Come on you lot (whom are just 3 of many), we are waiting.........

I have had to endure listening to the words of sympathy for a young girl who is STILL throwing mud at our club. Yet the St Kilda Football Club is not allowed to respond publicly, we are not allowed to come down hard on her legally, hell we are not even allowed to utter her name. Yet even after all the damage she has caused and the admission of her lies, she STILL continues her crap as recently as the Richmond game. Where in the hell with this end? Can you damn well freakin' blame the team for playing with a distinct lack of enthusiasm? Put yourself in their shoes for a moment. You have had all and sundry putting their 2 bobs worth in over the pre season. Players should have been suspended as they acted against the 'respect for woman' policy we were told. Feminists with not even half brain in their head were baying for blood. They were having a field day. Yet we maintained a dignified silence as we were screwed if we did, screwed if we didn't. Think about yourselves in a this situation for a minute. How would you feel with this relentless and incredibly public vilification? Hell, Shaw and Didak (with his many indiscretions) didn't cop the same amount of publicity and scrutiny!!! All this turmoil and scrutiny because a young girl didn't take kindly to being dumped. A young girl whom has stalked her pray since that fateful day when she set her sights on snaring a St Kilda AFL footballer after they had a clinic at her school. She followed the team and players all over Australia until she got what she wanted. Tell me again who the victim in this whole sorry saga is?

Not sure how the other Saints supporters felt coming into the start of this season, but personally, I had about as much footy as I could tolerate and the ball hadn't even bounced. The continual slamming of our club over the preseason, teamed with 2nd GF loss just left me with no interest in footy. Will a mid season break help us break this current mindset? Who knows, but I honestly can't be too upset at the players as I don't have much enthusiasm myself for footy.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
NoMore
Club Player

Who gives a SH!T

It is there own stupid fault and whether she did something wrong or not i don't care

Grow Up!

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Anyone wanting to know the real story needed to watch the last two minutes of that interview tonight where it confirmed Kimme as a genuine fruit loop.

I'd say she will be committed tommorrow if her parents are fair dinkum

Bring back the Lockett era
matrix
Saintsational Legend

guess ill jsut watch the last two mins then when its up on youtube tomorrow

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

The bitch may well ruin our season.

Send her to jail and throw away the key.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
NoMore
Club Player

Seriously people

Are we really blaming a 16 year old girl for the fact that we can't kick a piece of leather round the field as well as last year.

Get some perspective

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

saintspremiers wrote:

The bitch may well ruin our season.

Send her to jail and throw away the key.

Has already contributed to ruining our season.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

NoMore wrote:Who gives a SH!T

It is there own stupid fault and whether she did something wrong or not i don't care

Grow Up!

What is their 'own stupid fault'? Rejecting a woman? Dating/sleeping with a woman who is a nutcase? Some people...... :roll:

Fortius Quo Fidelius
NoMore
Club Player

Yes some times u just have to lay in the bed u make for urself

She will now and in the future and so do they

i can only have sympathy for stupid people so much

I am not sympathetic towards the girl but i am not sympathetic towards the football club either

Frankly the way most footballers treaat women is an absolute disgarce and it was only a matter of time till it blew up

Unlucky that it was us!

But sometimes you make ur own luck

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

NoMore wrote:Seriously people

Are we really blaming a 16 year old girl for the fact that we can't kick a piece of leather round the field as well as last year.

Get some perspective
I believe that you are the one that needs to get some perspective.

Firstly off, she is 17 coming up for 18.

Secondly, her accusations which were quickly picked up by the Australia 'paparazzi' (otherwise known as the sporting media) is what have caused the damage. Don't let the fact that they were lies get in the way of a good story. The ruthless and relentless vilification directed at our club and players is what has caused the distinct lack of enthusiasm that our players are showing on field. To claim that the players have come away from that sort of barrage of abuse with no emotional scars is naive.

Also, this same blameless '16 year old girl' made it her mission to end Nixon's career. Successfully it would seem. Or has she? After her performance in the Sunday Night interview, you just have to wonder........
Last edited by saint75 on Sun 10 Apr 2011 9:14pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

NoMore wrote:Yes some times u just have to lay in the bed u make for urself

I am not sympathetic towards the girl but i am not sympathetic towards the football club either

Frankly the way most footballers treaat women is an absolute disgarce and it was only a matter of time till it blew up

Unlucky that it was us!

You are kidding me aren't you? This piece of work has set the public feeling and emotions toward women back 20 years! That would have to be the most disturbing thing to come from this.

Also, 'most' footballers do not treat woman badly. As with all sections of society, a small amount of them do step over the line in what is considered acceptable behaviour. Let us not tarnish all players with the same brush. Unfortunately, the media and the public chose to jump on the bandwagon of this particular female without all the facts. The should have paid attention and taken note that the AFL took no action. Did that not ring alarm bells for them?

I, for one, would not want to be the next woman to come forward with an allegation. She will be laughed right out of AFL headquarters. That will be the legacy of KD.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
NoMore
Club Player

saint75 wrote:

Get some perspective

Secondly, her accusations which were quickly picked up by the Australia 'paparazzi' (otherwise known as the sporting media) is what have caused the damage. Don't let the fact that they were lies get in the way of a good story. The ruthless and relentless vilification directed at our club and players is what has caused the distinct lack of enthusiasm that our players are showing on field. To claim that the players have come away from that sort of barrage of abuse with no emotional scars is naive.

Also, this same blameless '16 year old girl' made it her mission to end Nixon's career. Successfully it would seem. Or has he? After her performance in the Sunday Night interview, you just have to wonder........
Please lets not paint Nixon as some sort of Saintly figure.

The bloke has generally painted himself as scum of the highest order.

Secondly she was 16 when she was hanging around with Gilbert and Armo

Thirdly she is not blamless and lets face it everyone would say her actions are disgraceful but please.

She is a child still.

She cannot vote

She cannot drink

She cannot drive

It is time the Stkilda football club as a whole and the players just came out and even if they don't believe what they are saying apologise. Put all there cards on the table. If nothing illegal happened as u all say why are they hiding. They could end this easily

I do agree with u about the media though
I am sick to death of Hutchie, Wilson, Barret and Ralph
It is time the AFL black listed them.
I only want to hear stories about the sport that is played on the field. If that doesn't fill the paper well make the paper smaller. All this muck raking crap is wearing me down. Mike Sheahan must cringe looking at the current crop of football Journo's. Fair enough mike doesn't always write stuff we all love but he has a genuine interest in the game and how it is played unlike the people i have mentioned above

NoMore
Club Player

saint75 wrote:
NoMore wrote:Yes some times u just have to lay in the bed u make for urself

Unlucky that it was us!

You are kidding me aren't you? This piece of work has set the public feeling and emotions toward women back 20 years! That would have to be the most disturbing thing to come from this.

Also, 'most' footballers do not treat woman badly. As with all sections of society, a small amount of them do step over the line in what is considered acceptable behaviour. Let us not tarnish all players with the same brush. Unfortunately, the media and the public chose to jump on the bandwagon of this particular female without all the facts. The should have paid attention and taken note that the AFL took no action. Did that not ring alarm bells for them?

I, for one, would not want to be the next woman to come forward with an allegation. She will be laughed right out of AFL headquarters. That will be the legacy of KD.
Sorry i did say most
And i will say that when u see people like Lenny out he is a true nice guy of the AFL but i am happy to argue that he is in the minority not the other way around.

And funny how i should not tar the players with the same brush but ur happy to tar all women with the same brush.

Nice work

spert
Saintsational Legend

NoMore wrote:
saint75 wrote:

Get some perspective

Also, this same blameless '16 year old girl' made it her mission to end Nixon's career. Successfully it would seem. Or has he? After her performance in the Sunday Night interview, you just have to wonder........

Thirdly she is not blamless and lets face it everyone would say her actions are disgraceful but please.

She is a child still.

She cannot vote

She cannot drink

She cannot drive

It is time the Stkilda football club as a whole and the players just came out and even if they don't believe what they are saying apologise. Put all there cards on the table. If nothing illegal happened as u all say why are they hiding. They could end this easily

I only want to hear stories about the sport that is played on the field. If that doesn't fill the paper well make the paper smaller. All this muck raking crap is wearing me down. Mike Sheahan must cringe looking at the current crop of football Journo's. Fair enough mike doesn't always write stuff we all love but he has a genuine interest in the game and how it is played unlike the people i have mentioned above
We're talking about a Frankston person -they have different interpretations on some of the above topics..nothing against them though.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

NoMore wrote:
saint75 wrote:

Get some perspective

She is a child still.

She cannot vote

She cannot drink

She cannot drive

Back up buddy. I suggest you get your facts sorted before you take potshots on an issue you clearly have no idea about. You are no better than the media whom have also mouthed off without checking the facts of this issue.

The girl at the time was 16. However, she has openly stated at numerous times over the last 6-10 months that she told the players she was 19. Does not exactly look like a 16 year old either and I have seen her in person.

So actually, it is time for people like yourself to stop passing judgement on this club and offer up their apologies. When you actually have the facts of this story, come back then and debate the issue. What is more, the media have now dropped this issue like a hot spud, except for 2 shows that have finally shown the girl for what she really is. Unfortunately, it is not in the interests of the media to apologise to St Kilda and the players in question for getting it wrong. So the damage has been done.

As for Nixon, where in the hell did I paint him as a Saint? Not one word in my post supports your ramblings. I have no time for Nixon. However, based on her lies and tonights interview, you just have to wonder exactly what has or has not transpired between the 2. Her credibility is shot. Lets not paint her to be an innocent child. She may not be able vote, drink or drive legally, but she is pretty much allowed to do most other 'adult' things legally. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fortius Quo Fidelius
NoMore
Club Player

We're talking about a Frankston person -they have different interpretations on some of the above topics..nothing against them though.[/quote]

I know that but seriously people

We are just playing a game

we are sim ply not good enough

I love the Saints as much as the next person but the players have rarely lived up to the clubs name right through out history.

and that is not a slight on them all clubs are the same.

The whole muck raking thing is really draining my enthusiasm for AFL

NoMore
Club Player

Just keep blaming everything on the girl

If thats what gets u to sleep at night and makes u feel better about how shite a club we are then keep it up.

The facts are whether u like them or not that since 2004 we have lurched from one crap situation to another. We have again gone through a successful period where a better club would have won a flag and come up empty handed and now we arre stuck with this terrible situation where our team is woeful and we are looking for someone to blame.

She is no Saint and yes i agree she is a disgrace to women. But u can't tell me it is not sad to see. It is sad for the players involved and it is sad for her. Her parents go on TV not to help her but to save there own necks. She is doing whatever the media pays her to do. Which lets face it she might as well her reputation is shot anyway.

We need to get over it!

spert
Saintsational Legend

We all love the Saints and want success, but the team is letting itself down at the moment, and its embarrasing to watch.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

"......Former top NSW cop Clive Small, who led that state's assault on Middle Eastern gang warfare last decade, said: "If you don't get on top of it quickly, it will escalate and escalate."

With Anthony Dowsley, Wayne Flower and Stephen McMahon"

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/reside ... 6083769631

With KD’s friend at the HS Anthony Dowsley now reporting on the Northern Suburbs shootings it looks like he’s gone from “Gang Bangsâ€

spert
Saintsational Legend

Lots of people have lots of problems in life relating to family, relationships, business etc etc and just get on with things, it's called life. If a bunch of very highly paid guys in their 20s leading a priveledged life in the elite sporting industry, can't get on with the things they were hired to do, then it may be time to weed out those who can't achieve, and those that can. Most of us I suggest haven't got the big money in the bank from lucrative contracts, or can't fall back on big support groups that the AFL offers when things aren't going our way. So far this season, I just see a handful of experienced talented senior players who are slacking off, some acting like sooks, showing a lack of leadership and hiding behind a bunch of excuses to cover their poor efforts, also I see a coach, who has done very well, but is trying to do catch up work against a few other coaches who are getting ahead of him, and as it stands, has failed to deliver a premiership in three attempts. Too many excuses for failure this season!

spert
Saintsational Legend

:?
Last edited by spert on Wed 29 Jun 2011 12:17pm, edited 3 times in total.

spert
Saintsational Legend

Whoops too many hits of the mouse button

SainterSoul
Club Player

Seriously, can we ignore this mental case?

spert
Saintsational Legend

Speaking for yourself I presume?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

It sounds like football players cant act like normal humans. Why wouldnt they be upset by how they lost the GF and why wouldnt some be upset about what KD did to them. Give them a break. Also maybe just maybe we got all we could out of that group and they are on the way down. Look at the Dogs and they havent been through anywhere near as much as us.