Oh FFS!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

goddardisgod
Club Player

Oh FFS!!!

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... 1ftf6.html
The 17-year-old St Kilda schoolgirl who claimed she had sex and had taken drugs with disgraced AFL manager Ricky Nixon now says it was all a lie.

In a statement to the AFL Players' Association (AFLPA) the girl changed her story and denied that she had had a sexual relationship or took illicit drugs with the deregistered player agent, News Ltd papers say on Thursday.

The papers said Nixon was determined to seek damages upwards of $2 million from the AFLPA in light of the revelations.
FFS this bitch has done EVERYTHING WRONG!!!

No one else has done anything wrong (perhaps Nixon amd Gilbert were twats).

She's f****** lied and has created this situation in the AFL where a lot of players and Coaches are in jeoperdy over where their going, and on top of that, Nixon will sue the AFLPA! Where's consequence for Actions?

Leo.J
SS Life Member

Re: Mackaysaint's Rumour

More lies hey... Maybe Eddy is involved.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Nothing to do with St Kilda now..lets pop it in the Forum it belongs in?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Seaford_Saint
Club Player

saint66au wrote:Nothing to do with St Kilda now..lets pop it in the Forum it belongs in?
If only the media would get that fact and stopped using "St Kilda School girl" to sell papers!!!

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
Solar
Saintsational Legend

Listen to nixon on 774 this morning and the only positive is that in addition to the AFLPA heis looking at suing 2 media outlets. I'm sure we can guess the two. Hope they pay through their teeth.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:Listen to nixon on 774 this morning and the only positive is that in addition to the AFLPA heis looking at suing 2 media outlets. I'm sure we can guess the two. Hope they pay through their teeth.
Don't believe any of it. A deal has been done and Kimmy is looking at counting the coin.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
Solar wrote:Listen to nixon on 774 this morning and the only positive is that in addition to the AFLPA heis looking at suing 2 media outlets. I'm sure we can guess the two. Hope they pay through their teeth.
Don't believe any of it. A deal has been done and Kimmy is looking at counting the coin.
I doubt anyone knows the truth anymore - including Duthie :roll:

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
I reckon Nixon knows the truth. If she is to be believed, she made the whole thing up?

So Nixon, knowing he has done nothing wrong, leaves the country, has his family leave, loses his accreditation and sells his company? Are they serious?

If he knew that he'd done nothing wrong, he would've gone to court and got an injunction or something against the AFLPA to have a stay against his deregistering to try to prove his innocence.

Sorry, but this smacks of a payoff to Kimmy to tell more porkies.

markp
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
I reckon Nixon knows the truth. If she is to be believed, she made the whole thing up?

So Nixon, knowing he has done nothing wrong, leaves the country, has his family leave, loses his accreditation and sells his company? Are they serious?

If he knew that he'd done nothing wrong, he would've gone to court and got an injunction or something against the AFLPA to have a stay against his deregistering to try to prove his innocence.

To be fair, it seems like the guy had a few personal issues separate to this, and I think he always said he went O/S for business....

I reckon either way, if they based depriving him of his living entirely on the word of a (previously) self-confessed liar and natural born trouble maker, then they may have a case to answer.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:

To be fair, it seems like the guy had a few personal issues separate to this, and I think he always said he went O/S for business....

I reckon either way, if they based depriving him of his living entirely on the word of a (previously) self-confessed liar and natural born trouble maker, then they may have a case to answer.
yep,

at the time he was in SA battling a drug issue and was not given the extra four days to come back and not only give his side in person but rebut any alegations given against him. This sounds like it has been pushed through to get it off the front page of the paper.

If she lied about it then he has a very good case IMO, especially again the papers for running it. I'm sure the papers have a war chest for this kind of thing.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
DWOODROW
Club Player

Most people knew she was full of shhhit but Nixon really doesn't present himself in a good light when posed questions regarding his dealings and what happened.

Personally I wouldn't trust either of them. There are $$$$$$$ figures here somewhere and it just continues on continueing on.

The next exclusive will be" I was told to say I made it up"

You can see it a mile away.

DWOODROW
Club Player

DWOODROW wrote:Most people knew she was full of shhhit but Nixon really doesn't present himself in a good light when posed questions regarding his dealings and what happened.

Personally I wouldn't trust either of them. There are $$$$$$$ figures here somewhere and it just continues on continueing on.

The next exclusive will be" I was told to say I made it up"

You can see it a mile away.
Oh and I mean full of shhit about previous happenings not what was said about just Nixon. :)

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

DWOODROW wrote:The next exclusive will be" I was told to say I made it up".
But that may be a lie :wink:

DWOODROW
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
DWOODROW wrote:The next exclusive will be" I was told to say I made it up".
But that may be a lie :wink:
Most Likely :)

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Hey guys...... Ask yourself what Ricky was doing in her room in his underwear.

If he can't come up with a reasonable excuse for that, everything else is irrelevant.

He can sue till the cows come home, Kim can read from her script as much as she likes, the picture of him in his jocks says it all.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:Hey guys...... Ask yourself what Ricky was doing in her room in his underwear.

If he can't come up with a reasonable excuse for that, everything else is irrelevant.

He can sue till the cows come home, Kim can read from her script as much as she likes, the picture of him in his jocks says it all.
Unless she "slipped him a mickey" :wink:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Imagine if you will/must after her latest revelation that she has spent time in Sam Newman's appartment;

There are men who are younger than Sam Newman who have grand-daughters who are older than Kim Duthie !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

SaintTom
Club Player

Ah, and why wouldn't Ricky sue her for defamation now? If I was him (even if she then says she didn't lie) I'd try and sue her for everything she has, and everything she ever will have.

St Lenny
Club Player

How do we know he was in her room in his undies? She is VERY good at photoshop, have you seen the photo of her pregnant? Regardless of what actually happened the media have a lot to answer for. They have fueled the whole thing and I hope they have to pay. It is also time she was made accountable, I am tired of hearing about how young she is. Seems like shes been 17 for an eternity. :roll:

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Dr Spaceman wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:Hey guys...... Ask yourself what Ricky was doing in her room in his underwear.

Or he slipped her a "ricky". :wink:

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
philtee
Club Player

Could be a Malcolm Fraser "pants down in Memphis" scenario?

"But never could he recall waking up early, minus pants and passport, in a place called -- what was it? -- "The Admiral Benbow Inn," he saw from the neon sign out front as he hustled himself down two flights of dew-covered steps and into the lobby wrapped in nothing but a towel".

http://www.weeklywire.com/ww/02-21-00/memphis_cvr.html

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I believe that she made everything but the drugs up, because I also believe Nixon would have absolutely no idea what went on given his condition.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:

nah...he slipped her a cockie....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
exactly
i havent even bothered reading any further than SENs post
shes lying as shes been paid out

money was ALWAYS the driving factor
she'd say anything as long as the money was right

now
off to the general forum with her

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:

Fair point. But none of it rings anywhere near true. Too many unexplained holes in the evolving stories.