Annoyed with Ross a different perspective

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Marcus1232
Club Player

Annoyed with Ross a different perspective

I am more annoyed that over the last 6 weeks while he has been working on this scheme.

IS THAT THERE IS NO FKN WAY HE COULD OF DONE HIS JOB PROPERLY WHICH WAS COACHING US

battye
Saintsational Legend

Re: Annoyed with Ross a different perspective

Marcus1232 wrote:I am more annoyed that over the last 6 weeks while he has been working on this scheme.

IS THAT THERE IS NO FKN WAY HE COULD OF DONE HIS JOB PROPERLY WHICH WAS COACHING US
Yeah this has crossed my mind as well. If any of this has affected his ability to coach St Kilda over the last few months, and in particular last week... very disheartening.

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Marcus1232 wrote:I am more annoyed that over the last 6 weeks while he has been working on this scheme.

Any chance of an AFL enquiry into him sabotaging the team for the apst five weeks?

Nah, they'll put their head in the sand and pretend it's all ok

Schillaci
Club Player

Exactly. Our coach has had other things on his mind. Not great head space for one leading a team into a final series.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

Not only that but we have missed just two months to find a new coach. Disgusting.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

And sacked our players, what right did he have to do that. What a low act

Qld Saints Supporter Group
BushDave
Club Player

Knifed the Club.
Knifed the Players.
Knifed Harvey.

Someone point him in the direction of Julia Gillard! :wink:

Never Give Up!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

St Kilda got 'dempstered' :wink:

Oh.

I hope none of those guys follow him :?

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Oh well now he is Freo's problem. 3.5 mill for the first year, he will prob do the dirty on them after 12 months who could ever trust him

tgkosisback
Club Player

Just seems like a complete back-stabbing, conniving, self-serving, greedy, and disloyal act . His mind could not have been completely on the job if he had been involved in negotiations, or even if he wasn't and it was his management group who were . How could it be? I heard Chips on SEN say Lyin had said to the players he was staying. And this behaviour from a man who said he is unrelenting. Here you go Lyin, the first definition I found:

"unrelenting adj. Having or exhibiting uncompromising determination; unyielding"

tgkosisback
Club Player

Just seems like a complete back-stabbing, conniving, self-serving, greedy, and disloyal act . His mind could not have been completely on the job if he had been involved in negotiations, or even if he wasn't and it was his management group who were . How could it be? I heard Chips on SEN say Lyin had said to the players he was staying. And this behaviour from a man who said he is unrelenting. Here you go Lyin, the first definition I found:

"unrelenting adj. Having or exhibiting uncompromising determination; unyielding"

fingers
Saintsational Legend

I'm more annoyed at the fact that we are now 5 weeks behind the other 3 clubs looking for coaches.

bozza1980
Club Player

fingers wrote:I'm more annoyed at the fact that we are now 5 weeks behind the other 3 clubs looking for coaches.
This.

Also our new coach won't be in place in time to be involved in draft, trade and list management decisions.

There is a chance then that we are 13 months away from our club making list modifications in line with our new coach"s philosophy.

Further, why the hell was there a get out clause in the contract anyway??

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

battye wrote:

Yeah this has crossed my mind as well. If any of this has affected his ability to coach St Kilda over the last few months, and in particular last week... very disheartening.
Yeah no wonder that prick lost it at match committee

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Griggsy
SS Life Member

Bit ironic that there was an article the other day detailing how dedicated and work driven he was to his job. All the while organising a massive payday while entering a finals series...