Jason Gram on twitter re: Coach & Fitness Coach

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saints43
Club Player

Jason Gram on twitter re: Coach & Fitness Coach

Jason Gram wrote:Awesome, 3k time trial on sat with no coach or fitness coach #whatthe

We have an interim coach in Robert Harvey. Surely Jas would see doing a time trial in front of one of the greatest players in this clubs history as something worth doing.

And I'm sure there'll be someone there to hold the stop-watch, write down the time and give him a gatorade...

Now #1 a right to express his views and I understand what said on Twitter can be taken with a grain of salt but please show some respect (when talking publicly) about the staff at the club. And especially Harves.

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

Re: Jason Gram on twitter re: Coach & Fitness Coach

Saints43 wrote:
Jason Gram wrote:Awesome, 3k time trial on sat with no coach or fitness coach #whatthe

We have an interim coach in Robert Harvey. Surely Jas would see doing a time trial in front of one of the greatest players in this clubs history as something worth doing.

And I'm sure there'll be someone there to hold the stop-watch, write down the time and give him a gatorade...

Now #1 a right to express his views and I understand what said on Twitter can be taken with a grain of salt but please show some respect (when talking publicly) about the staff at the club. And especially Harves.
Oh please. This is why this club is where it is at. Hero-worshipping at it's very worst.

OHEMGEE a time-trial infront of Robert Harvey?....k

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

wow some people need to get a sense of humor. :roll: :roll: :roll:

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Silly comment.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

He shouldnt be whingeing about doing his job via media cause the club hasnt got a coach/fitness coach.....

Id find out who the GWS fitness guy is and ask Jason how he feels about a 3km run round Blacktown?

“Yeah….nah””
SaintSimmo
Club Player

raph clarke just replied to gram's tweet:
@gramsy_1 haha some cracking times gonna be recorded

that concerns me a little, sounds like there is little motivation, but i might just be reading into too much

Sainter for life.
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

sarcastic and disrespectful from grammy...unnecessary. he should pull his head in and stop acting like a rock star.

Saints43
Club Player

The Redeemer wrote:Oh please. This is why this club is where it is at. Hero-worshipping at it's very worst.

OHEMGEE a time-trial infront of Robert Harvey?....k
The bloke is the interim senior coach. Is it too much to ask that a bloke who's barely fit to tie his boot laces not to whinge about doing a 10 minute time trial for him.

Hardly hero worship. Just expecting players to publicly respect the coaching staff.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:sarcastic and disrespectful from grammy...unnecessary. he should pull his head in and stop acting like a rock star.
says a lot Grammy....ah well....imho...definately tradeable.

“Yeah….nah””
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Jason Gram, you are the player I want first out of the door and that tweet seems to reinforce my belief you are gone.

Pull your head in and either shape up or ship up :x

Saints43
Club Player

Teflon wrote:
Old Mate wrote:sarcastic and disrespectful from grammy...unnecessary. he should pull his head in and stop acting like a rock star.
And what about Raph's reply? There's a bloke who can afford to suggest he's may lack motivation to do his best....

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
And what about Raph's reply? There's a bloke who can afford to suggest he's may lack motivation to do his best....
Id be seeing Ross.
8 yrs? no awareness?

Its not all doom and gloom reour list but IMO if wemake no hard decisions over the next few years around these "bgraders" we are stuffed proper.

time to fish.

“Yeah….nah””
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Silly to say it but in his defence they are on holidays. Yes they get paid well but not many of us have our holidays interumpted half way through it.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Silly to say it but in his defence they are on holidays. Yes they get paid well but not many of us have our holidays interumpted half way through it.
why are they doing it now?

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Silly to say it but in his defence they are on holidays. Yes they get paid well but not many of us have our holidays interumpted half way through it.

do we really know there is one ? Considering its the B&F on Saturday and they are all off to Bali a day or two later....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
I think it would be half to see how keen they are and secondlyhow fit they are and they also know they are all in town because of the B&F.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
stinks as well.

goddard was right a few years back saying raph doesn't work hard enough on the track...by that comment anyway.

SaintSimmo
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
possibly so they can compare it with times they do during the pre season??

Sainter for life.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
I think it would be half to see how keen they are and secondlyhow fit they are and they also know they are all in town because of the B&F.
thanks. sounds like they have sprung it on them.

PJ
SS Life Member

Jason Gram is a twitter.....a few 10 k runs would do them good.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
SaintSimmo
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
thanks. sounds like they have sprung it on them.
maybe pelchen wants to see how committed some of the players are that could be on the trade table...

Sainter for life.
Moods
Saintsational Legend

Just shows how dumb they are I reckon. I'm not that fazed about them not wanting to do it or making jokes about it privately. Bad luck. But don't get on a public social network site and carry on about it so EVERYONE reads your views. When are these guys going to grow a brain?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:Just shows how dumb they are I reckon. I'm not that fazed about them not wanting to do it or making jokes about it privately. Bad luck. But don't get on a public social network site and carry on about it so EVERYONE reads your views. When are these guys going to grow a brain?
Can you actually grow one? That should help my posting in future.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:Just shows how dumb they are I reckon. I'm not that fazed about them not wanting to do it or making jokes about it privately. Bad luck. But don't get on a public social network site and carry on about it so EVERYONE reads your views. When are these guys going to grow a brain?
That about sums it up. Maybe the could Dona 10k run around falafal town

I love this club
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

I take it no one on here has ever had a moan about doing somthing at their work ??? Please the guys are typical 20somthing males read Facebook status"s of non footy players about their day at work and you will find lots worse then that

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/