Training Monday 29th November 2011.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Training Monday 29th November 2011.

Training Monday 29th November 2011. I hope a few are going, and are prepared to give us county bumpkins a comprehensive report. Be interesting to see the new boys in action for the first time.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

I might go. Although I dont like venturing that deep into Seaford.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
BelfastSaint
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:I might go. Although I dont like venturing that deep into Seaford.
thats right clarky ... there's murderers rapists and junkies on every corner ..... fear for your life ..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:I might go. Although I dont like venturing that deep into Seaford.
thats right clarky ... there's murderers rapists and junkies on every corner ..... fear for your life ..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Really? I cant say i know of any murderers and rapist's around that area.

BelfastSaint
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
If you have ever actually been to training you would realise that it is a very quite residental/parkland area where you would be unlikely to ever come across anything untoward ...
Negative comments like yours dont help those people who want to come to training but think its in some scummy area where they might be attacked, robbed or molested ......

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
If you have ever actually been to training you would realise that it is a very quite residental/parkland area where you would be unlikely to ever come across anything untoward ...
Negative comments like yours dont help those people who want to come to training but think its in some scummy area where they might be attacked, robbed or molested ......
I know Seaford quite well. I actually went for a drive past the centre a few weeks ago. I would hate to see what kind of stuff goes on in some of the houses.

BelfastSaint
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
I know Seaford quite well. I actually went for a drive past the centre a few weeks ago. I would hate to see what kind of stuff goes on in some of the houses.
And what magnificent suburb do you live in ...??

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
Bonbeach, On the beach. I wouldnt live across the tracks. Bonbeach isint a magnificent suburb. Going to the centre is fine during the day. People shouldnt be scared to go.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

What time do they start?

Oh and..........should be November 28th, not 29th!!

BelfastSaint
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
Bonbeach, On the beach. I wouldnt live across the tracks. Bonbeach isint a magnificent suburb. Going to the centre is fine during the day. People shouldnt be scared to go.
I live nearby in Edithvale .... on the other side of the tracks .....
I must say you come scross as a complete snob ....

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
I live nearby in Edithvale .... on the other side of the tracks .....
I must say you come scross as a complete snob ....
Im actually not. I cant comment on Edithvale as i havent had much to do with that suburb. The reason i say that i wouldnt want to live on the other side of the tracks in Bonbeach is because i have seen some of the crap and people that live there. May be very different to Edithvale.

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Training Monday 29th November 2011.

borderbarry wrote:Training Monday 29th November 2011. I hope a few are going, and are prepared to give us county bumpkins a comprehensive report. Be interesting to see the new boys in action for the first time.
Monday is the 28th :wink:

Where did you hear this as there isnt anything on the Saints site about it. Do you know what time?

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

I bet you are a snob and you don't drive an Australian made car like a Holden or a Toyota or a Ford, do you??

BelfastSaint
Club Player

Scollop wrote:I bet you are a snob and you don't drive an Australian made car like a Holden or a Toyota or a Ford, do you??
:D :D

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Nice to see we are neibours Clarky

BelfastSaint
Club Player

BigMart wrote:Nice to see we are neibours Clarky
didnt you used to be a teacher ..?

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:I bet you are a snob and you don't drive an Australian made car like a Holden or a Toyota or a Ford, do you??
I am as Australian as they come!!!

BelfastSaint
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:
Bugger, I've been found out ........ I drive a Mazda and a Benz ..... !!

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:

Ford or Holden?? Is there an aussie made car in your driveway? Actually, scratch that...I shouldn't be baiting you...better not give the nutters any clues.

jimmy_slats
Club Player

what time dose it start? and is it monday or tuesday?

'WALK THIS WAY!!!!!'
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

why would that matter?

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:I am as Australian as they come!!!
I think you sleep with the light on

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

borderbarry wrote:Training Monday 29th November 2011. I hope a few are going, and are prepared to give us county bumpkins a comprehensive report. Be interesting to see the new boys in action for the first time.
Was their an announcement that theres open training on Monday?? If so can you point us to a link...otherwise youre just getting peoples hopes up for no reason

Not every training session is open to the public

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
BelfastSaint
Club Player

saint66au wrote:
Was their an announcement that theres open training on Monday?? If so can you point us to a link...otherwise youre just getting peoples hopes up for no reason

Given the design of the Seaford Center it would be pretty hard to have a closed session ..

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

saint66au wrote:

Spot on. I'm led to believe there is one later in week or early next week to coincide with membership ad campaign.

Doubt the first session with all the new draftees would be open to public.