More BS for milney/montagna

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

More BS for milney/montagna

Did I hear right !
Are they going to be drag through the mud again ?
I hope not .

In red white and black from 73
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Re: More BS for milney/montagna

Rita Panahi‏@RitaPanahi

OPI highly critical of way Milne & Montagna case was handled by police. Has ordered review of evidence. Via @9newsmelb

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
PaytonPlace
Club Player

You can listen to Bristle tell you Carlton are still a massive chance at 28 points down with two minutes to go, you can listen to him tell you all about Lorne, or you can watch a monkey on a pushbike...I know which I prefer...
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Ah well, if they find it neccessary then i can understand that. If something was tampered with as such and they find it did actually take place then hopefully both players/player dont get away with it.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

I think they're reviewing the way the way the police handled it - not the actual evidence or the case itself.

Furphy
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:Ah well, if they find it neccessary then i can understand that. If something was tampered with as such and they find it did actually take place then hopefully both players/player dont get away with it.
Get away with what? This is yet another media beat-up to once again drag Milney's name through the mud & vindicate outragous comments made by a former coach 2 years ago. What next, another sory about Jim O'Dea? The issue just happens to brought up just after Milney kicks his 500th goal, what a coincidence!
Last edited by Furphy on Thu 03 May 2012 10:28am, edited 1 time in total.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

It doesn't stop the Collingwood Newsletter (HS) putting our club crest and colours on the front page again!

Is it mere coincidence that they've done this on the day it comes out the 'squeaky clean, green' Chris Judd has made a fortune out of a pokies company?

Or that this week we have a big game against the Hawks?

No doubt there'll be continuing slander against Milney in contrast with Hodge, Buddy etc.

Yes, Buddy is a pillar of society!

I am friggin' sick of hypocritical journos getting their jollies from this!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

maybe they should start talking about the big name (s) on 3 strikes thats supposedly been covered up due to people going into meltdown about the superstar(s)

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:maybe they should start talking about the big name (s) on 3 strikes thats supposedly been covered up due to people going into meltdown about the superstar(s)
That's a bit of an oldie isn't Matrix?

I'm simply staggered at the way this whole thing is reported. I couldn't be bothered going into it any deeper that that.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
milney044
Club Player

It's unbelievable the way the media can beat up a story. I'm more concerned for Milne's kids, particularly his son who is now 10 and will no doubt have kids at school who will have their "say", not to mention he's old enough now to know what the "R' word means and I just don't think this is fair on his family for this to be brought into the public once again, especially when it relates to the police and not Milne directly.

I can't stand the media, particularly the Sun. It's things like this that mean both the players and said female involved can never move on from this and I find the story pretty insensitive on their behalf.

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.