KOSI IS THE WORST PLAYER.....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

citywest

KOSI IS THE WORST PLAYER.....

IN THE HISTORY OF THE AFL TO PLAY MORE THAN 200 GAMES. HE IS PATHETIC. BUT WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT OUR NEW COACH KEEPS PLAYING HIM AHEAD OF SIPPOS. WHY SCOTT WHY????

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Re: KOSI IS THE WORST PLAYER.....

citywest wrote:IN THE HISTORY OF THE AFL TO PLAY MORE THAN 200 GAMES. HE IS PATHETIC. BUT WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT OUR NEW COACH KEEPS PLAYING HIM AHEAD OF SIPPOS. WHY SCOTT WHY????
they're ten centimetres different in height. completely different players. do you know anything at all about football?

may as well ask why mcevoy is getting a game ahead of ledger.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:IN THE HISTORY OF THE AFL TO PLAY MORE THAN 200 GAMES. HE IS PATHETIC. BUT WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT OUR NEW COACH KEEPS PLAYING HIM AHEAD OF SIPPOS. WHY SCOTT WHY????
piss off trol!!

Riewoldt and Goddard to live up to their reputations ,Clarke and Ray to defy theirs in 2012!
citywest

bergholt wrote:
they're ten centimetres different in height. completely different players. do you know anything at all about football?

may as well ask why mcevoy is getting a game ahead of ledger.
Kosi is 197cm and Sippos is 189cm. I would rather have Sippos in the team who is much younger, much more mobile and can actually place pressure on the opposition once the ball hits the ground. Plus we are a team in rebuild phase, there is no use in playing the oldies anymore. We need to develop our youngsters. Kosi is finished as an AFL player.

slider
Club Player

obviously the OP knowes F*** all about not only STKFC but football as a whole..

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:Kosi is 197cm and Sippos is 189cm.
precisely my point. siposs isn't going to be crashing any packs - but that's kosi's primary role.

also, maybe learn to spell his name if you intend to press his case.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

You really do qualify as the worst poster on here. Matter of fact you are in a league of your own.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
citywest wrote:Kosi is 197cm and Sippos is 189cm.
precisely my point. siposs isn't going to be crashing any packs - but that's kosi's primary role.

also, maybe learn to spell his name if you intend to press his case.
Why are you arguing with a f-ckwit troll?

I can't believe that the moderators on this site continue to not to do anything about this mental defect. What do you expect when Dooley is a moderator; moderating par excellence...

BTW, CW Kosi has not played 200 AFL games so get your facts right before coming on here with your poisonous bile.
Last edited by SaintPav on Sun 12 Aug 2012 7:59pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:Why are you arguing with a f-ckwit troll. I can't believe that the moderatores on this site continue to do nothing about this mental defect. What do you expect when Dooley is a moderator. Moderating par excellence...
troll? just a dude with stupid opinions. ban everyone with a stupid opinion and you and me will be the only two posters left - and i'm not too sure about you.

the job of a moderator isn't to ban dickheads, it's just to stop abuse of the forum. you don't like citywest then block him/her. but i'm not convinced about the bulls*** nanny state mentality which says we all need to be protected from some guy with a keyboard.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
SaintPav wrote:Why are you arguing with a f-ckwit troll. I can't believe that the moderatores on this site continue to do nothing about this mental defect. What do you expect when Dooley is a moderator. Moderating par excellence...
troll? just a dude with stupid opinions. ban everyone with a stupid opinion and you and me will be the only two posters left - and i'm not too sure about you.

the job of a moderator isn't to ban dickheads, it's just to stop abuse of the forum. you don't like citywest then block him/her. but i'm not convinced about the bulls*** nanny state mentality which says we all need to be protected from some guy with a keyboard.
He is a troll and you are very naive.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
bergholt wrote:

He is a troll and you are very naive.

Im with Bergholt. Its all fun especailly with idiots like him on here.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

You really do qualify as the worst poster on here. Matter of fact you are in a league of your own.
Trolls don't count.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Leo.J
SS Life Member

Back from Sydney CW?
Last edited by Leo.J on Sun 12 Aug 2012 8:05pm, edited 1 time in total.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Trolls don't count.

Not only that but your post count is nearly 100times his.
Your title is safe for now.

Riewoldt and Goddard to live up to their reputations ,Clarke and Ray to defy theirs in 2012!
citywest

I can't believe the angst on here. I'm just stating the facts as I see them. When Stanley is fit again should we keep playong Kosi and leave Siposs and Stanley in the magoos? Only an idiot would say yes.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

citywest wrote:I can't believe the angst on here. I'm just stating the facts as I see them. When Stanley is fit again should we keep playong Kosi and leave Siposs and Stanley in the magoos? Only an idiot would say yes.
Only a weirdo would go onto an opposition fan forum and pretend to support the club.

One would think that this weirdo doesn't have a life.

citywest

I've been a St Kilda member for over 25 years and barracked for the Saints since 1971.

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:He is a troll and you are very naive.
naive? i just don't give a fat rat's clacker if he's a troll or not. saints supporters with stupid opinions are basically identical to opposition supporters trolling, so why sook about it?

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
SaintPav wrote:He is a troll and you are very naive.
naive? i just don't give a fat rat's clacker if he's a troll or not. saints supporters with stupid opinions are basically identical to opposition supporters trolling, so why sook about it?
You must care to respond to it. It's an insincere look at me thread and his only intent is to bait people and not to have any meaningful discussion.

There is a big difference between a troll and a fellow saints supporter with a misinformed view. I'm surprised that you don't know the difference.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

blimey do i have some serious deja vu going on here :roll:

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:You must care to respond to it. It's an insincere look at me thread and his only intent is to bait people and not to have any meaningful discussion.

There is a big difference between a troll and a fellow saints supporter with a misinformed view. I'm surprised that you don't know the difference.
yeah, i care about the comments, i just don't care if he's a troll or not. i'm already engaging with a fair number of dickheads on here, and most of them are saints supporters. i'm never going to meet any of them so what do i care if they're real or not? may as well be bots for all it matters to me.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
SaintPav wrote:You must care to respond to it. It's an insincere look at me thread and his only intent is to bait people and not to have any meaningful discussion.

yeah, i care about the comments, i just don't care if he's a troll or not. i'm already engaging with a fair number of dickheads on here, and most of them are saints supporters. i'm never going to meet any of them so what do i care if they're real or not? may as well be bots for all it matters to me.
Bergholt, you nihilist you... :roll:

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Kosi the worst player as citiwest the biggest fwit

I love this club
whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:Kosi the worst player as citiwest the biggest fwit

Has some significant competition,but surely in top 3 (city west)

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

whiskers3614 wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:Kosi the worst player as citiwest the biggest fwit

Has some significant competition,but surely in top 3 (city west)
Yes agree the citywest has sone competition for the biggest fwit title, but I think it's got the title in the bag.

I love this club