Any posters in NZ now?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Any posters in NZ now?

I assume they have wi fi.

Please send reports re weather, bars, rumours and anything else of interest.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Any posters in NZ now?

i was going...but something came up.... :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
StGoddard18
Club Player

I saw poster at the airport and the wi fi I'm using is costing me a damn fortune, but I can't be without it lol.

Follow me on Twitter @Prestie18
loris
Saintsational Legend

StGoddard18 wrote:I saw poster at the airport and the wi fi I'm using is costing me a damn fortune, but I can't be without it lol.
Love your avatar StGoddard18.............................. such a nice clean loo, pity it will be polluted when you flush that guernsey down it :wink: :wink:

StGoddard18
Club Player

loris wrote:
StGoddard18 wrote:I saw poster at the airport and the wi fi I'm using is costing me a damn fortune, but I can't be without it lol.
Love your avatar StGoddard18.............................. such a nice clean loo, pity it will be polluted when you flush that guernsey down it :wink: :wink:

Haha thank you very much :). I was quite unhappy that I was silly enough to put his last name on the back so it became useless. Only good for loo paper now :p.

resaintlee
Club Player

Arrived in Wellington on Sunday. Currently spending a couple of days up country then back to Wellington tomorrow for a few days. The Airport had banners up and a big screen advert.

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

Arrived about an hour ago, it's windy and cold....but what's new?? Flew in via Sydney as the plane landed a few blokes down the back broke into our song, it was pretty hysterical. Strangely on a flight from Sydney there were more saints fans than swans fans

matrix
Saintsational Legend

that avatar is bloody gold !

hahahha

Harvey To Hayes
Club Player

At Brisbane airport, plane delayed. Plenty of Saints scarves and shirts to be seen!

The future's so bright I've got to wear shades...
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i reckon the club are under on their thoughts that there are only 2500 sints fans heading over .... i know lots of WA people are heading over (now thats commitment to the team 8hrs flight )

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Good effort those who made the breakfast TV live cross, any of you SS?

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

For all the long-suffering who have made the trip, I hope the boys make it worthwhile for you.

Make sure you have a good time, win, lose or draw. It's only footy.
Last edited by bigcarl on Wed 24 Apr 2013 1:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

HelenR
Club Player

Sitting in Auckland airport waiting for our flight to Wellington. Get in at 4.15. Hope to make it to the open training.

StGoddard18
Club Player

For the people that are over here in Wellington, does anyone know if one of the pubs here will be broadcasting ess vs Coll tomorrow?

studiog

Hey everyone, anyone know details about the open traning session today? My family and I are over here and I read somewhere it was 5:30 at westpac stadium but I can find where I read that. Any assistance would be greatly appreicated.

studiog

Also if anyone is having internet troubles with the cost in NZ. NZ telecom, $45 bucks for sim with 1 gig data. I've been swapping it in and out when I would to use it.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

StGoddard18 wrote:For the people that are over here in Wellington, does anyone know if one of the pubs here will be broadcasting ess vs Coll tomorrow?
You may be finding it difficult to find a care factor about that massively overhyped game that is also for 4 points and nothing more.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
studiog

stGoddard18 did you have any luck with a pub that is showing the ess\col anzac game? It would be great to watch that game and then head off to the other game.

Google tells me it is on sky sports so it must be on a pub some where..

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

On bigfooty it lists this pub as one that tends to show footy, maybe call them?

http://www.fourkings.co.nz/

T / (04) 384 1910

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

St Kilda FC‏@stkildafc
Wellington based Saints - 5.30pm open training at Westpac Stadium. See you there!

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:that avatar is bloody gold !

hahahha
Yes it is very funny

I love this club
FQF
SS Life Member

Arrived in today. Was on the plane with Caro, Barry Hall, Spud, Anthony Hudson, Nick's parents - to name the people I saw. Very good atmosphere around, lots of Saints paraphernalia to be seen.

The open training session was very short and they didn't have the signing session afterward that was advertised. But no one seemed to disappointed.

A funny moment was when Kosi ran over to the stands and told everyone to come onto the ground. As people were starting to come on the security ran over and said that they weren't allowed on. Kosi told everyone he was sorry, and looked a little embarrassed, but laughed it off.

Then all the fans gathered to one part of the stands and the saints boys lined up just in front and they took a big group shot.

As all the players had already gone down the race, Scotty came back out and told everyone 'thanks for coming' which was a nice personal touch. I overheard a few fans commenting that Ross would never have done that.

StGoddard18
Club Player

studiog wrote:stGoddard18 did you have any luck with a pub that is showing the ess\col anzac game? It would be great to watch that game and then head off to the other game.

Google tells me it is on sky sports so it must be on a pub some where..
Not really matey. I did walk past a pub which had plenty of sainters in it. I think it's the Leuven beer garden? They had last weeks swans vs cats game on. So we are going to try there and hopefully it's on. Not too far to walk to the stadium from there either.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

FQF wrote:Arrived in today. Was on the plane with Caro, Barry Hall, Spud, Anthony Hudson, Nick's parents - to name the people I saw. Very good atmosphere around, lots of Saints paraphernalia to be seen.

The open training session was very short and they didn't have the signing session afterward that was advertised. But no one seemed to disappointed.

A funny moment was when Kosi ran over to the stands and told everyone to come onto the ground. As people were starting to come on the security ran over and said that they weren't allowed on. Kosi told everyone he was sorry, and looked a little embarrassed, but laughed it off.

Then all the fans gathered to one part of the stands and the saints boys lined up just in front and they took a big group shot.

As all the players had already gone down the race, Scotty came back out and told everyone 'thanks for coming' which was a nice personal touch. I overheard a few fans commenting that Ross would never have done that.
Thanks for that :D

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Sounds like great times!

I'm def coming next year!

I still have Mermaids dollars left over from my last trip to Wellington! (This is a true story)