watts/dal

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

freely
SS Hall of Fame

watts/dal

Anyone else see a similarity between these two - the insidious way the coaches mouthed off to the media about them both and the way their confidence has been gradually eroded?

Luckily for Watts there's been a changing of the guard at melbourne - but how will dal refind his form? If I was him, like Bally, I'd be thinking about a trade.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: watts/dal

You are a Collingwood supporter aren't you?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

freely wrote:Anyone else see a similarity between these two - the insidious way the coaches mouthed off to the media about them both and the way their confidence has been gradually eroded?

Luckily for Watts there's been a changing of the guard at melbourne - but how will dal refind his form? If I was him, like Bally, I'd be thinking about a trade.
hey troll...didn't you watch the tigers game....dal was near to if not, best on ground..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
freely
SS Hall of Fame

i'm not a troll - but yeah i saw it. i think his form is down. i think he was good at the w/end - but i think that was in spite of being down and could be much much better if he thought the coach was behind him.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

What a joke! What's Watters supposed to do? Baby Dal every time he's out of form? Dal's lack of form this year can be directly related to the fact that he receives a heavy tag every week.

For the record, in 07 when Dal was shockingly out of form, he was dropped. 2 years later under the same coach he was AA and if memory serves me correct runners up in the Brownlow. In that year we had 4 guys in the midfield in close to career best form - Lenny, BJ, Joey and Dal. Dal didn't receive the heaviest tag each week, and even if he did the opposition had their hands full with the other 3. The coach has nothing to do with it. I'm not rapt with everything Watters has done this year, but he can't carry the can for everything.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:What a joke! What's Watters supposed to do? Baby Dal every time he's out of form? Dal's lack of form this year can be directly related to the fact that he receives a heavy tag every week.

For the record, in 07 when Dal was shockingly out of form, he was dropped. 2 years later under the same coach he was AA and if memory serves me correct runners up in the Brownlow. In that year we had 4 guys in the midfield in close to career best form - Lenny, BJ, Joey and Dal. Dal didn't receive the heaviest tag each week, and even if he did the opposition had their hands full with the other 3. The coach has nothing to do with it. I'm not rapt with everything Watters has done this year, but he can't carry the can for everything.

fair comments

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

It's pretty obvious it’s a dirty incarcerated filth troll trolling from some corrections facility.

get back to coping it at the back of the prison laundry troll.

Say hi to bubba. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.