Trade Radio

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

Trade Radio

Saints list is being dissected by @thelistmanager at 3pm today on Trade Radio .....

Go you red, black & white warriors
Junction Oval
SS Life Member

Re: Trade Radio

Thanks for the heads-up on this Saintmatt.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Saintmatt wrote:Saints list is being dissected by @thelistmanager at 3pm today on Trade Radio .....
thelistmanager = Terry Wallace, and didn't he and Greg Miller do a great job at their last gig (Richmond) :twisted: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
Saintmatt wrote:Saints list is being dissected by @thelistmanager at 3pm today on Trade Radio .....
thelistmanager = Terry Wallace, and didn't he and Greg Miller do a great job at their last gig (Richmond) :twisted: !!
Yeah, I think the club should listen closely to everything Walllet says, and the do the opposite

I love this club
savatage
SS Life Member

Can't wait to hear that....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

When I was at Richmond....

When I was...

When I....

I....

Well for me......

5 year plan...

I......

Ned Stark
Club Player

I thought Wallace was a great coach at the Bulldogs and I will take him at his word that he was not responsible for the draft decisions that were made at Richmond. Notwithstanding that, it takes a healthy dose of chutzpah to label yourself 'the list manager' after what occurred in that 2004 draft. Anyhow, let's see what he has to say...

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Ned Stark wrote:I thought Wallace was a great coach at the Bulldogs and I will take him at his word that he was not responsible for the draft decisions that were made at Richmond. Notwithstanding that, it takes a healthy dose of chutzpah to label yourself 'the list manager' after what occurred in that 2004 draft. Anyhow, let's see what he has to say...
Maybe he should manage SEN's list and oust Finey

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Scoop
Club Player

Well that'll be riveting. ....and insightful. .....and......zzzzzzzz

:roll:

Extra! Extra! Read all about it......no I don't want to read about it anymore!!!
LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

Stillwaiting wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Yeah, I think the club should listen closely to everything Walllet says, and the do the opposite
Haha I agree!! :lol:

falka
Club Player

Wow, that Barrett is a little c**k ain't he. Looking to put boots in at any chance

If I hear how we gave up first rd picks only for Lee and Hickey, I'll spew. So dumb these so called experts

Wankers

FQF
SS Life Member

Apparently Hickey was from GWS as well?

savatage
SS Life Member

falka wrote:Wow, that Barrett is a little c**k ain't he. Looking to put boots in at any chance

If I hear how we gave up first rd picks only for Lee and Hickey, I'll spew. So dumb these so called experts

Wankers

Mate if they didn't understand the deals last year then they've got no hope remembering how it was this year. Clueless.

falka
Club Player

FQF wrote:Apparently Hickey was from GWS as well?
Heard that hilarity.

Oh and Lee will be 28 soon too

savatage
SS Life Member

falka wrote:
FQF wrote:Apparently Hickey was from GWS as well?
Heard that hilarity.

Oh and Lee will be 28 soon too
...Jack Newnes also the pick of the kids so far but he is "a bit older than the rest"....??

Saints94
SS Life Member

savatage wrote:
falka wrote:Wow, that Barrett is a little c**k ain't he. Looking to put boots in at any chance

Wankers

Mate if they didn't understand the deals last year then they've got no hope remembering how it was this year. Clueless.
Terry Wallace what a Joke he is..... someone should ring up and hang s*** on him about Terry's "List Management" skills and there clueless "insight" :roll:

sax
Club Player

"We've put an offer to Josh Bruce, a very good offer and we'll be working our hardest to keep him at the footy club..." Gubby Allan on Trade Radio...

Foundation Social Club Member No. 296
stinger
Saintsational Legend

sax wrote:"We've put an offer to Josh Bruce, a very good offer and we'll be working our hardest to keep him at the footy club..." Gubby Allan on Trade Radio...
we will offer more.... :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

stinger wrote:
sax wrote:"We've put an offer to Josh Bruce, a very good offer and we'll be working our hardest to keep him at the footy club..." Gubby Allan on Trade Radio...
and no Leon Cameron... :lol:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Saints94 wrote:
savatage wrote:

Wankers

Terry Wallace what a Joke he is..... someone should ring up and hang s*** on him about Terry's "List Management" skills and there clueless "insight" :roll:
Stabbing one's self in the eye would be less painful than listening to those fools.

And, who gives them the "research"? Bullet them, quick smart. Lee nearly 28, Hickey from GWS, Jack Newnes a bit older....was that really what they had to offer?

Save us, please, save us now.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
StGoddard18
Club Player

Dave McNamara wrote:
stinger wrote:
and no Leon Cameron... :lol:
What happened between him and Cameron?

Follow me on Twitter @Prestie18
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Tone fair... Tom Lee looks 28

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

StGoddard18 wrote:What happened between him and Cameron?
I don't know exactly St G, but seen and heard several media reports of a 'massive falling out between them'.

No doubt Caro will be all over it once she finishes her upcoming expose (how do I put one of those hat thingees over the 'e'? :? ) on Scott Watters the Stalinist jihadi moonshiner.

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
StGoddard18
Club Player

Dave McNamara wrote:
StGoddard18 wrote:What happened between him and Cameron?
I don't know exactly St G, but seen and heard several media reports of a 'massive falling out between them'.

No doubt Caro will be all over it once she finishes her upcoming expose (how do I put one of those hat thingees over the 'e'? :? ) on Scott Watters the Stalinist jihadi moonshiner.
Haha! Well it's good to hear :). I hope GWS agree to our trade by Friday :)

Follow me on Twitter @Prestie18
R. Harvey 3 votes!
Club Player

Wankers
This one always gets me going! We did not give first round picks soley for Lee and Hickey, but what we did there
exchanging those picks for lee and hickey and other picks which gained 4 more players is just so hard for people
to understand isn't it? Its not just them who say it though everyone does from those muppets on the couch to any print
journalist who wants to have a crack! It's just so annoying and really pisses me off! Just so so very dumb!

When Harvey played his first game in 1988, I was a 12yo wearing short pants and struggling with my readin', writin' and 'rithmetic in grade eight. Now, I'm a father of three and a retired AFL player. And he's still going. Amazing! - Michael Voss
Ross who?
Club Player

What happened between him and Cameron?

I have heard Bruce went to Cameron to tell him that Saints have offered a deal. A 10 minute session of abusive ranting by Cameron erupted.
Also he was originally offered 1yr on basically the base rate. Saints offer 3yrs at substantially more.....Now GWS have matched it.

So he will not be at GWS next year. Just hope it is with us....

Blake Acres fan club VIP