Banished. 8-/

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Banished. 8-/

Hmmmmmm... the trespassing of the 'Ladies' thread is now over... banished to the obscurity of the General Forum.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84459

For that to have happened, fairly obviously someone has to have complained to the mods.

Whoever you are, no hard feelings from me, and yep, you are totally correct technically.

But hey, maybe think about it for a moment... is your life currently so perfect and ordered, that there's no bigger issue left for you to have 'put right'... than this...?

I mean, really...

Quick, report this one too, so that your perfect world can remain in order... though there always seems to be that tedious matter of more than one thread being started on the same topic... :wink:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: Banished. 8-/

toothpicks , knitting needles , sticks even goal posts push sheet uphill
with the same effectiveness dave.

bravo for having a go but.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara wrote:
For that to have happened, fairly obviously someone has to have complained to the mods.

Whoever you are, no hard feelings from me, and yep, you are totally correct technically.

:
Thanks

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara wrote:

:
Why?

Do you think that mods cannot read the forum?

If you want to get hordes to read such a post why not place it on a suitable forum?

I am on several different forums. I don't post StKilda Football posts on them...and equally do not expect non St Kilda Football oriented threads posted here.

I don't really care how worthy a topic you believe it to be. It was simply not an appropriate thread for where you posted it.

Google is a powerful tool. I am sure a few minutes effort would soon dig up many forums for you to post it on.

In all of the forums that I am on, ALL, I repeat ALL, MOVE inappropriately posted posts to appropriated threads. And I am thankful that they do otherwise chaos results....as the inappropriate threads would just multiply till the whole forum just withers and dies.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Yeah gotta agree Dave, it probably was posted in the wrong place and probably not worth getting all bent out of shape over. Molehills and Mountains. Standby for this to be moved also. Great cause though Dave and keep up the good fight.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Anyone into felting?

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:Anyone into felting?
My wife is, as are a group of her cronies. Every time they head off to a course I roll out this carefully constructed gem.

Q: Why did the middle-aged women go off to the felting course?

A: Because they felt bad.

I'll go now.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Cairnsman wrote:Yeah gotta agree Dave, it probably was posted in the wrong place and probably not worth getting all bent out of shape over. Molehills and Mountains. Standby for this to be moved also. Great cause though Dave and keep up the good fight.
Yeah, gotta agree with you CM. And many thanks for your post, I felt better after reading it. :)

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Dave..... Maaaate....... The world is all s*** and we are the ones designated to push the s*** uphill with a toothpick.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.