Was it a Saintsationalist?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

loris
Saintsational Legend

Was it a Saintsationalist?

Last night I was watching the TV program "Grand Designs in Australia". A couple building a very interesting house at Inverloch in Victoria. Time period was 2011 - 2013.

In a few scenes at different times over the years of the construction process, the husband was wearing Saints clothing, ie a polo shirt and a jacket.

Went through my mind whilst watching, I wonder if he posts on here??? If you do.................. fantastic house, great courage to go with that design :P

P.S. I wont post their names............... don't think that is fair.

loris
Saintsational Legend

Re: Was it a Saintsationalist?

Also a few Saturdays back, The West Australian newspaper, ran with a story about a family in Perth with a hard road ahead of them.

They had 3 children and all of their children were autistic.

In the photo, the father had a Saints polo shirt on. My heart went out to him and his wife, however they sounded so positive. That's the spirit. Sainter spirit, used to dealing with difficulties.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Probably too busy paying it off to post on here.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

I saw a bloke in Saints gear at the Tiwi Island Grand Final a few weeks ago.

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

A mate of mine has been appointed senior coach at Frankston this year. He is a fanatical Saints fan and "former" Saintsationalist.

I say former because I haven't seen him post for a while.

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Selhurst Saint wrote:A mate of mine has been appointed senior coach at Frankston this year. He is a fanatical Saints fan and "former" Saintsationalist.

I say former because I haven't seen him post for a while.
BigMart?

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
Verdun66
SS Hall of Fame

BM is over at Big Footy. After a period of strange posts (perhaps a long period) his last few have been more positive.

Way back.....and I mean Waaaaayyyy back, BM posted some very good analysis. I liked his stuff. He then went a bit feral. No idea why, but he definitely changed. Baited by other posters? By a particular poster?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Verdun66 wrote:BM is over at Big Footy. After a period of strange posts (perhaps a long period) his last few have been more positive.

Way back.....and I mean Waaaaayyyy back, BM posted some very good analysis. I liked his stuff. He then went a bit feral. No idea why, but he definitely changed. Baited by other posters? By a particular poster?

Mention my name or do you lack courage. I never once baited BM. If you like his posts its you that have an issue. He posted negative hindsight crap. How anyone could like that is beyond me or they also pins in their eyes. Good to see you posting though Verdun. The more the merrier. If it was me that was baiting that caused BM starge posts then how do you explain it on BF where I don't go?

Verdun66
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:
Verdun66 wrote:BM is over at Big Footy. After a period of strange posts (perhaps a long period) his last few have been more positive.

Mention my name or do you lack courage. I never once baited BM. If you like his posts its you that have an issue. He posted negative hindsight crap. How anyone could like that is beyond me or they also pins in their eyes. Good to see you posting though Verdun. The more the merrier. If it was me that was baiting that caused BM starge posts then how do you explain it on BF where I don't go?
Do you think it's about you? I hope you have better luck sucking someone else into a slanging match.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Verdun66 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Do you think it's about you? I hope you have better luck sucking someone else into a slanging match.

So you didn't mean me when you were talking about BM. Pull the other one Verdun old man.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

see
all about you
completely ruined this thread
ver actually said baited by other posterS

but you solely thought it was about you and posted so you could actually start a heated discussion
you didnt have to post at all, because YOU arent mentioned YOU werent singled out

lots of posters had probs with bigmart for whatever reason
but you seem to want to be the centre of attention about it

seems to link into the other thread on the front page about the site dying
and say what the hell you like in response about angry man or some other garbage you pull out of your head at 7am in the morning
ill not bother reading it and move on to the next thread

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Maybe you moulded his personality? You are a terrible person :)