Umpire 2

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Umpire 2

Is blatantly CORRUPT and a sub human.

I can't believe how biased against us this arsewipe is. Even the radio commentators can't believe this pricks bias.

Be hard to sleep straight in bed for this so called person.

I just wish there was a sub rule for umpires.

Joey had to chat to this deaf, dumb and blind fool at the half time break.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Re: Umpire 2

Needs to be investigated.

Reluctant to pay free to Jimmy, said was in the contest, yet Yeo likely going on a holiday...

50 metres?

ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

blatent POS! really pissing me off. really feel like giving him a solid elbow straight to the forehead.

can't we have a game where a GREEN Maggot doesn't decide to make our life harder then it is.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Holding the ball, when we tackle, does not exist.

Club Player

8856brother wrote:Holding the ball, when we tackle, does not exist.
fraaking maggot is on the pay role.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Munga
Saintsational Legend

Along with umpire 11 from last week.

Gehrig emerged from scans yesterday saying he was "as sweet as a bun"
gringo
Saintsational Legend

This is the worst yet and we saw them against carlton and collingwood. Disgracefully one sided and an absolute blight. Go back to one umpire it's like adding extra morons to the field of play.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

The high tackle around the waist was comical. This is meant to be the highest level, yet the umpires can't match this high level. changes have to be made ASAP, the game suffers as a result. How are people moving to Australia going to support the afl when the officiating is so inconsistent, they will just walk away and watch something they are familiar with like soccer ( no matter how low the skill level is in A-league compared to what they could have been watching prior )

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Several in the backs that were not in the back but in the side were pretty special. The fact they could call it one way then not play the exact same thing 10 seconds later was mystifying. Shelton got holding the ball when it was knocked out from his hands after having it for about 2 seconds. They then let masters get swung around three times with the ball with out disposing of it then just drop it and it's play on. So many bad calls.

Ned Stark
Club Player

Deplorable performance from the umpires. It wouldn't have changed the result, but just ruins the experience. Some of the decisions were baffling. I felt like we were playing at Subiaco or something. Mind you, the umpires slaughtered us a few tears ago against WC at Etihad when Watters was coaching (remember the free kick in front of goal in the last quarter to Woewodin...I mean Priddis) so it doesn't seem to matter where we play them.

West Coast is the Matt Hayden of the AFL. Great on a nice flat track against New Zealand, but hopeless on a seaming wicket in England. WC don't need any help from the umps when they are cashing in on a developing side.

Agree on the comments elsewhere re Acres. Richo tweets pre game that he will play a significant role with Membrey. Then subs him. He just looks like he will be a gun, based on the limited exposure in the AFL and the recent game I saw for Sandy. so comfortable in traffic, doesn't panic. A bit like Sinclair. He belongs at this level. Maybe he mucks up the structure? I don't know and I don't care. You make a spot for good players.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Ned Stark wrote:Deplorable performance from the umpires. It wouldn't have changed the result, but just ruins the experience. Some of the decisions were baffling. I felt like we were playing at Subiaco or something. Mind you, the umpires slaughtered us a few tears ago against WC at Etihad when Watters was coaching (remember the free kick in front of goal in the last quarter to Woewodin...I mean Priddis) so it doesn't seem to matter where we play them.

West Coast is the Matt Hayden of the AFL. Great on a nice flat track against New Zealand, but hopeless on a seaming wicket in England. WC don't need any help from the umps when they are cashing in on a developing side.

Agree on the comments elsewhere re Acres. Richo tweets pre game that he will play a significant role with Membrey. Then subs him. He just looks like he will be a gun, based on the limited exposure in the AFL and the recent game I saw for Sandy. so comfortable in traffic, doesn't panic. A bit like Sinclair. He belongs at this level. Maybe he mucks up the structure? I don't know and I don't care. You make a spot for good players.

In hindsight Acres was great but so far he has been a pretty average player at AFL level. I think he just earned himself a starting spot next week though.

Ned Stark
Club Player

[quote="gringo"][quote="Ned Stark"]Deplorable performance from the umpires. It wouldn't have changed the result, but just ruins the experience. Some of the decisions were baffling. I felt like we were playing at Subiaco or something. Mind you, the umpires slaughtered us a few tears ago against WC at Etihad when Watters was coaching (remember the free kick in front of goal in the last quarter to Woewodin...I mean Priddis) so it doesn't seem to matter where we play them.

Agree on the comments elsewhere re Acres. Richo tweets pre game that he will play a significant role with Membrey. Then subs him. He just looks like he will be a gun, based on the limited exposure in the AFL and the recent game I saw for Sandy. so comfortable in traffic, doesn't panic. A bit like Sinclair. He belongs at this level. Maybe he mucks up the structure? I don't know and I don't care. You make a spot for good players.[/quote]

In hindsight Acres was great but so far he has been a pretty average player at AFL level. I think he just earned himself a starting spot next week though.[/quote]

Acres was good as a sub against Essendon which was his only opportunity this year. Not sure what you are talking about.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Did Umpire 2 get mixed up from the Auskick? He looks 13.

Spud
Club Player
Location: Near the You Yangs, or as my wife used to call it, the Dugongs.

All around me at the footy all I could hear from people were the words "umpire number 2"

Verdun66
SS Hall of Fame

Not the first time that guy has had a shocker umpiring us.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Nick Foot - recruited from Tasmanian League - 42nd AFL game

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

What I'd like to know is; was there a large amount of money bet on the game for a Weagles win or a WCE win over a certain margin. If not, was a relatively large amount bet on this game versus every other game this week or versus the avarage of a single match in other weeks? Was there relatively big sums bet on this game and spread throughout a large number of betting agencies for a straight up win to the WCE?

If yes...then this bastard needs to followed and investigated

4ever_saint
Club Player

Unbelievable umpiring today. Foot was the worst (he always is, especially when he umpires against us)- but all 3 of them were blatantly biased towards West Coast. I've never seen such poor umpiring across the entire ground. Corrupt!

I bet Foot barracked for the Bulldogs as a kid (not that he looks like he's even hit puberty yet). Bulldogs supporters HATE us. It wouldn't shock me.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

If he's not corrupt it's almost worse. He is so freaking crap at what he actually gets paid to do it's embarrassing. I umpire at junior level and I would beat myself up leaving the ground if I umpired like that.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Foot has a profile on Facebook. The silly twat has a few tickets on himself. Easy to find.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
ROLS-LEE
Club Player

What I found amusing was in congestion, the play was allowed to continue until a free was found for the Eagles. Any potential free that was there for us was overlooked. I had hawks supporters behind me bewildered at the free Shenton gave away with the front on no contact only spoil free just outside the goal square.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

ROLS-LEE wrote:What I found amusing was in congestion, the play was allowed to continue until a free was found for the Eagles. Any potential free that was there for us was overlooked. I had hawks supporters behind me bewildered at the free Shenton gave away with the front on no contact only spoil free just outside the goal square.
There was one that was a clear holding the ball (Armo tackle I think) and he called play on - then just as the balls spills out (via an incorrect disposal) to Steven (who is in the clear) the ump blows his whistle and balls it up. It was unbelievable at times.

So basically armo should have go the free for a perfect tackle but ok play on then and then it falls to our advantage and he blows his whistle and says nah ill have that thanks. Dudded us twice in 3 seconds. Amazing.
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Sun 24 May 2015 12:55am, edited 2 times in total.

stjay
Club Player

Con Gorozidis wrote:
ROLS-LEE wrote:What I found amusing was in congestion, the play was allowed to continue until a free was found for the Eagles. Any potential free that was there for us was overlooked. I had hawks supporters behind me bewildered at the free Shenton gave away with the front on no contact only spoil free just outside the goal square.
There was one that was a clear holding the ball (Armo tackle I think) and he called play on - then just as the balls spills out to Steven the ump blows his whistle and balls it up. It was unbelievable at times.
Also missed a balant push out by McGovern on Hickey in 2nd quarter. Mind you so did the commentators - Watson wouldn't shut up about it blaming Hickey (or any other Saints player) for not bringing it to ground.
Still scratching my head on the free he called a "block" in the centre bounce ruck between Hickey and NicNat.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Back to the Bush for number 2. I would like some of the umpiring decisions to be highlighted and audited.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
Freebird
Club Player

Umps dont go to the bush anymore....he will not be dropped, people do not realize nor care all they see is a lot of bad decisions. Don't see it all going one way.
If you complain to anyone all they think is that you're a whinging saints supporter.

Umps can cheat paying the fifty 50s one way and can mostly come up with a good score with their superiors. A 50/50 is considered correct if you pay a free or not.