So effing pissed off

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

So effing pissed off

How bloody disgraceful is this bulls***?

Yes, we may fight back but it's a long way back.

10 scoring shots to nil.

WTF is up Richo?

Need answers.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
longtimesaint
Club Player

Re: So effing pissed off

We seem to be hopeless when we leave Melbourne!

One year will be our year
Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

I wonder if Richo takes this out on Acres again

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Goose is king wrote:I wonder if Richo takes this out on Acres again
Lonie, Lee, Paddy prob first in line

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Saint_J
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:
Lonie and Lee are in the VFL next week...

lintonstreet
Club Player

Saint_J wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Lonie and Lee are in the VFL next week...
Unless Lonie can stick his tackles he will not make it simple as just.
My view - just too small.
BUT hope Im wrong

Ruskin Rat

Mate your're PISSED OFF

The Club's record playing in QLD OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS is an absolute disgrace.

Pay full membership from interstate, look forward for a genuine effort and cop this rubbish.

So called professional and committed players missing 20M set shots in perfect conditions time and time again. Lose possession and not chase, take the easy option and then don't hit the target.

An unacceptable and pathetic effort playing a team that has lost 10 in a row!!!!

You can go on all about last year's win at Metricon .....it was an aberration....................dish up this garbage in front of loyal QLD Saints supporters, take the flight home and prepare for the next Etihad game.

Not on Saints a lot of QLD people are over it.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Ruskin Rat wrote:Mate your're PISSED OFF

The Club's record playing in QLD OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS is an absolute disgrace.

Pay full membership from interstate, look forward for a genuine effort and cop this rubbish.

So called professional and committed players missing 20M set shots in perfect conditions time and time again. Lose possession and not chase, take the easy option and then don't hit the target.

An unacceptable and pathetic effort playing a team that has lost 10 in a row!!!!

You can go on all about last year's win at Metricon .....it was an aberration....................dish up this garbage in front of loyal QLD Saints supporters, take the flight home and prepare for the next Etihad game.

Not on Saints a lot of QLD people are over it.
dont blame you at all sorry buddy

markmark
Club Player

Pissed of alright payed thousands from north WA to Perth and the same performance. Do they want interstate members? They can't have a roof everywhere they play.

COMMON SAINTS

Bring it on
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:( A most disappointing day :( had a great time at the pre game function organised by Queensland Saints supporters ( take a bow folks!) if only the effort shown by these wonderful people could have been replicated by the team out on the paddock. Thank you Qld Saints!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Everytime we lose by a lot interstate = Blame Acres.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Everytime we lose by a lot interstate = Blame Acres.
He wasn't our worst.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote::( A most disappointing day :( had a great time at the pre game function organised by Queensland Saints supporters ( take a bow folks!) if only the effort shown by these wonderful people could have been replicated by the team out on the paddock. Thank you Qld Saints!
I watched on telly and it appeared effort was the main issue - together with atrocious goal kicking and using your nut.

Is that re case from what you could see live? Always a bit hard to judge on telly

stevie
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
thejiggingsaint wrote::( A most disappointing day :( had a great time at the pre game function organised by Queensland Saints supporters ( take a bow folks!) if only the effort shown by these wonderful people could have been replicated by the team out on the paddock. Thank you Qld Saints!
I watched on telly and it appeared effort was the main issue - together with atrocious goal kicking and using your nut.

Is that re case from what you could see live? Always a bit hard to judge on telly
the Suns just ran to space time and again. Our guys were slow to run with and man up. Again not using the wetaher as an excuse but it was pretty warm, only 20 deg but no wind and it felt very hot. Tim's shoulders were bloody sunburnt as by the end of the game! The heat did affect our guys in the first half as you could see them visibly resting when they could on the field. It did make an impact coupled with losing Paddy so early. No excuses i know but these were factors that contributed and it was one of those games that happens where all control is lost

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Yes was at the game . Right from the opening bounce there was a lack of intensity. When the boys are on you can just sense it. That was just lacking.....apart from Weller in particular and Greshs and Geary too. Weller was his normal manic self.

In addition there field kicking was just rubbish all day. When we are on it is good. When we are off we just feed the ball to our oppisitions backline.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

stevie wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

the Suns just ran to space time and again. Our guys were slow to run with and man up. Again not using the wetaher as an excuse but it was pretty warm, only 20 deg but no wind and it felt very hot. Tim's shoulders were bloody sunburnt as by the end of the game! The heat did affect our guys in the first half as you could see them visibly resting when they could on the field. It did make an impact coupled with losing Paddy so early. No excuses i know but these were factors that contributed and it was one of those games that happens where all control is lost
I have to disagree
Perfect day for football and was only say 21. Very little breeze. But enough so that ther air moved. No muggienes. Besides we were rubbish from the first bounce.

Problem was in their heads and not weather etc. Suns played well but for them it was like training drill

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Something wrong with both on-field and off-field leadership when we can get jumped and allow the opposition 10 scores before our first.
Surely we could go into lockdown for 10 minutes or so when the score was 1 goal 4 to nil!

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:Yes was at the game . Right from the opening bounce there was a lack of intensity. When the boys are on you can just sense it. That was just lacking.....apart from Weller in particular and Greshs and Geary too. Weller was his normal manic self.

In addition there field kicking was just rubbish all day. When we are on it is good. When we are off we just feed the ball to our oppisitions backline.
Ditto. Perfect conditions. They just didn't come to play. Spotted that morning around 9am. Sipping lattes They were on holidays. Give them a break

loris
Saintsational Legend

Watching on telly, I said to my sister as the players came out from the race to start the game..... 'I don't think they are switched on, look how they are just ambling as a group to the banner'.
Most of the Saints walked out from the race and walked calmly, slowly towards the Saints banner for their huddle.
In comparison, the Suns when they emerged from the race as a group, jogged, ran & jumped and looked like they were full of energy. 'twas a real difference in energy levels from both teams getting to the banners - I was concerned immediately.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:Watching on telly, I said to my sister as the players came out from the race to start the game..... 'I don't think they are switched on, look how they are just ambling as a group to the banner'.
Most of the Saints walked out from the race and walked calmly, slowly towards the Saints banner for their huddle.
In comparison, the Suns when they emerged from the race as a group, jogged, ran & jumped and looked like they were full of energy. 'twas a real difference in energy levels from both teams getting to the banners - I was concerned immediately.

Sounds like the saints before the replayed grannie, but then i think they were more tired than anything else.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

"tired" ? PLEASE! "tired" is working twelve hour night shifts, these guys are PAID ATHLETES for goodness sake! Anyone who was there wearing Saints colours (like myslef and daughter) would have felt gutted at that (ahem) "performance" (?)

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)