Testing times to be a Sainter

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

wasoncestkil58
Club Player

Testing times to be a Sainter

After the horrible effort tonight against the Bulldogs it's these times that tests your loyalty. I've been a Sainter for over 50 years and will never change. Lets hope the Lethlean cleanout turns the tide in our favour. It wouldn't be a great club to be around at the moment. So many players haven't progressed in their development and some have gone backwards which does show that they aren't coached properly. I wasn't in the sack Richo camp but unfortunately the wheels have fallen off. I guess the sacking of some of the assistant coaches would have had a detrimental effect around the club. Still if you have pride you would want to finish the season strongly. Some players were very selfish tonight. The team efforts aren't there.
Last edited by wasoncestkil58 on Sun 05 Aug 2018 9:42am, edited 1 time in total.

David-Lee
Club Player

Re: Testing times to be a Sainter

That was quick! I hope someone read it! I thought you would flag it but not this late at night.

Well, I said my piece. It was true to the bone and I won't post about again so my agreement is kept.

I also publically state no part of my comments were about any current player or staff person.