360 Tonight

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

older saint
SS Life Member

360 Tonight

Let me guess will go something like this:

MR" Another bad loss?
AR: " Yes Robbo , very disappointing . We were right in the game and just skill errors and really it was only 5 minutes of bad football really saw it get away from us"

MR: "Its been a constant theme this year, is there something you can identify as to why this keeps happening"

AR: " Look , as Im sure Scotty will agree with , during games teams get run ons and unfortunately our guys are not finishing when we have the run on , and our midfield were very poor when Essendon got the run on. Our systems and game plan were positive and Sebby was great again for us, but our skills were poor and we will keep working on this to rectify it"

BLAAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

hope i can predict the Powerball numbers as well on Thursday - Perhaps if that happens ill become the new president!

mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

Re: 360 Tonight

Thanks, now I do not have to go through the trauma of watching it!

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
Waltzing St Kilda
SS Hall of Fame

There should be a mercy killing on these appearances as well as the post-match message to members.

I'd suggest immediately but certainly before next year.

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Would be great if they asked what the thinking was in moving billings after he shot the lights out in Q1

#1 Ryder fan