Utterly tremendous stuff!

Off you go Bummers ... off to the sick bay. Off you go ...

Re: Utterly tremendous stuff!

GAWD! makes some of our "yeah-nah-Pleasing" efforts look positively good! Did I see Rohan Connolly in that clip? what the hell is HE up to these days?

thejiggingsaint wrote: Mon 01 Apr 2019 3:26pm GAWD! makes some of our "yeah-nah-Pleasing" efforts look positively good! Did I see Rohan Connolly in that clip? what the hell is HE up to these days?
Amongst other things ... he does some weekly podcast thing for Essendon

Bombers were really woeful but also quite good at times. They have some big name prima donnas in their side who aren't as good as the fluffy media and their fans like to make out.

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Mon 01 Apr 2019 3:34pm Bombers were really woeful but also quite good at times. They have some big name prima donnas in their side who aren't as good as the fluffy media and their fans like to make out.
Stringer "missing the LOT" almost made my day! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saintmatt wrote: Mon 01 Apr 2019 3:14pm Off you go Bummers ... off to the sick bay. Off you go ...

Love it, absolutely love it. Great work mate you are a real champion of the forum.

Geez, I hate those drug cheats.

thejiggingsaint wrote: Mon 01 Apr 2019 3:40pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Mon 01 Apr 2019 3:34pm Bombers were really woeful but also quite good at times. They have some big name prima donnas in their side who aren't as good as the fluffy media and their fans like to make out.
Stringer "missing the LOT" almost made my day! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agreed. 😂
That was terrible. Just kick it straight. Stringer is such a deadshit.

Saintmatt wrote: Mon 01 Apr 2019 3:32pm
thejiggingsaint wrote: Mon 01 Apr 2019 3:26pm GAWD! makes some of our "yeah-nah-Pleasing" efforts look positively good! Did I see Rohan Connolly in that clip? what the hell is HE up to these days?
I suppose that'd be right....... He was always an Essendon tragic. After being a fairly big noise at The Age, He's almost become an invisible man. There again, I don't listen to the commercial networks any more.

thejiggingsaint wrote: Mon 01 Apr 2019 3:43pm
I suppose that'd be right....... He was always an Essendon tragic. After being a fairly big noise at The Age, He's almost become an invisible man. There again, I don't listen to the commercial networks any more.
I remember the clown once writing in the Age that Banger didn't deserve his Brownlow and that Carey was a much better footballer more deserving of that award.

I faxed him a response to his article saying that he was a poor judge of who should or shouldn't be a Brownlow winner and that he appeared ignorant pf the fact

that the award was for the FAIREST and best footballer . Carey might have been the best but he certainly was never the fairest.

The prick rang me up and told me he earned his living writing about football and was upset I was critical of him. I didn't back down. He is a loser and a tosser.

Another time I rang The Age asking to talk to him and was told he worked from home. They gave me his home phone number and I ended up talking to his wife.

The Age is a loser too. No respect for their employees privacy it would seem.

saynta wrote: Mon 01 Apr 2019 4:11pm
I remember the clown once writing in the Age that Banger didn't deserve his Brownlow and that Carey was a much better footballer more deserving of that award.

I faxed him a response to his article saying that he was a poor judge of who should or shouldn't be a Brownlow winner and that he appeared ignorant pf the fact

that the award was for the FAIREST and best footballer . Carey might have been the best but he certainly was never the fairest.

The prick rang me up and told me he earned his living writing about football and was upset I was critical of him. I didn't back down. He is a loser and a tosser.

Another time I rang The Age asking to talk to him and was told he worked from home. They gave me his home phone number and I ended up talking to his wife.

To my way of thinking, "RoCo" :roll: typified the arrogant, know-it-all, bombastic Essendon follower. Used to hear him on SEN going on about music too..... I know his brother Steve was a fine guitarist with the Paul Kelly Band, but this doesn't make him (RoCo) the "suppository of knowledge" [to paraphrase an ex PM] in all things footy and music.

Their fans Twitter acc has blocked me,
but their profile said
'the greatest football club in the world!'
With the ! at the end.
Flogs.

WellardSaint wrote: Mon 01 Apr 2019 5:13pm Their fans Twitter acc has blocked me,
but their profile said
'the greatest football club in the world!'
With the ! at the end.
Flogs.
I didn't realise that a side effect of the peptides is delusions of grandeur :shock:

thejiggingsaint wrote: Mon 01 Apr 2019 4:22pm

To my way of thinking, "RoCo" :roll: typified the arrogant, know-it-all, bombastic Essendon follower. Used to hear him on SEN going on about music too..... I know his brother Steve was a fine guitarist with the Paul Kelly Band, but this doesn't make him (RoCo) the "suppository of knowledge" [to paraphrase an ex PM] in all things footy and music.

What about Tipping Woody. What a deadset Prima Donna front running softcock flog!

Also can’t mark overhead as well.

Back to the bush buddy!

saintspremiers wrote: Mon 01 Apr 2019 8:34pm What about Tipping Woody. What a deadset Prima Donna front running softcock flog!

Also can’t mark overhead as well.

Back to the bush buddy!
:D :)

minneapolis

Absolutely loved it. Loved the sound track.

Loved Hurley checking himself on tape.

Loved the platitudes coming back to bite. "We have had a terrific pre-season and the players are primed and absolutely ready for Round 1".

Sent the link to about 20 mates. Some of the diehard Essendon people!

Well done and thanks from all of us for all the hard work putting that together. It must have taken hours. But worth it!

Nothing better than a good Dad Joke.

What a constructive use of one's time...bravo!

minneapolis wrote: Tue 02 Apr 2019 3:51am Absolutely loved it. Loved the sound track.

Loved Hurley checking himself on tape.

Loved the platitudes coming back to bite. "We have had a terrific pre-season and the players are primed and absolutely ready for Round 1".

Sent the link to about 20 mates. Some of the diehard Essendon people!

Well done and thanks from all of us for all the hard work putting that together. It must have taken hours. But worth it!
Thanks - but just to be clear - I didn't actually create this cinematic masterpiece myself - I literally stumbled across it trawling through the bowels of YouTube. And what a mighty find it was.

Just glad however that we're all now lovingly sharing it to our Essendoom cohorts and giving it to them hard and fast in the process. Beating those turds really is a joyous thing.

Brilliant stuff. Would it be possible to post it on the Injectors Facebook page or in a comment on their FB page?

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.

happy feet wrote: Tue 02 Apr 2019 1:06pm Brilliant stuff. Would it be possible to post it on the Injectors Facebook page or in a comment on their FB page?
I've sent it to that many Essenscum supporters that I'm sure they've posted it on their fan forums themselves. As far as I can tell - the majority of those turds like Worsfold's public utterances as much as we do Richo's performances on 360.

In any case - best of British to you if you can find a way to upload it onto Bomberblitz. More power to you I say

Thanks for posting. Very satisfying.

I actually hate Essendon more than Collingwood these days.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.

Rumour going around that the move to Tullamarine crushed the players

8-) :P

I started it here

Scollop wrote: Tue 02 Apr 2019 3:00pm Rumour going around that the move to Tullamarine crushed the players

I started it here
I'd actually prefer Seaford to Tullamarine.

Scollop wrote: Tue 02 Apr 2019 3:00pm Rumour going around that the move to Tullamarine crushed the players

I started it here
I do like recalling the mutterings abounding at the time that Goddard hated Seaford as much as anyone (and wasn't shy in voicing it) ... and then had to cop a move from Essendon to that wind-swept sh!thole in Tullamarine. HAHAHAHAHA