Stone the Bloody Crows

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Stone the Bloody Crows

The Adelaide Crows are among my least liked clubs in the competition. I've never been able to find much respect for them and their support base. There is something inherently mean-spirited about that club. Their fans' unsporting behaviour after the 1997 GF was only testament to that. They are a club founded on nothing but spite for Port Adelaide. Without Port Adelaide, they represent nothing but an advertisement for Toyota Camry. I mean, the club's original song is exactly that:
[media]

So, when was the last time we had a win against that scummy entity? If my memory serves me correctly, it was as long ago as 2011. Today, with it being our home game and the lads' form being the best it has been in some time, the bloody Crows are ripe for the picking. I don't care how much we beat them by, I just want to see the mighty Saints send them back to Adelaide with their proverbial wings clips and their annoying fans crying all the way home in their beers.

[media]

GO SAINTS!!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
casey scorp
Club Player

Re: Stone the Bloody Crows

Last time we beat the Crows was in July 2011.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Hate the Crow lice with a passion since 1997. And that is never going to change. Fruit tingles, bahahaha :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Sat 27 Apr 2019 4:28pm Hate the Crow lice with a passion since 1997. And that is never going to change. Fruit tingles, bahahaha :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I hated them even before, with those mongrels like Andrew Jarman and Danny Hughes. Not to mention those mulleted mutants: Greg Anderson, Scott Hodges and Wayne Weideman. As I said, they are a BS entity of a club, founded only on spite for Port Adelaide. Ultimately, they are a subsidiary of a Japanese car company.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Fair enough, but I've sat through far too many listless beltings by them over the years, and today didn't cheer me up, no matter how much we've improved.