Can you name the StKilda 200+ Gamers ?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

Can you name the StKilda 200+ Gamers ?

Follow the link and see how many of our 200 gamers you can name within the 7 min time limit. You dont have to enter them in order. But their names do need to be spelt correctly to be counted in your score.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/stkildathunda/stkilda

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Re: Can you name the StKilda 200+ Gamers ?

stkildathunda wrote:Follow the link and see how many of our 200 gamers you can name within the 7 min time limit. You dont have to enter them in order. But their names do need to be spelt correctly to be counted in your score.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/stkildathunda/stkilda
good quiz. 15 out of 21 i thought was ok, though missed a couple of obvious ones.

might be four more to add to that list in the next year.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i got 15/21 too. i put aussie jones and of course it didn't work so i obviuosly thought he never played 200! i was looking at my Team of the Centruy painting on the wall to think! forgot about Colling, Peckett, Milney, never heard of Harry Lever and can't remember who the 6th one was.

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

stevie wrote:SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i got 15/21 too. i put aussie jones and of course it didn't work so i obviuosly thought he never played 200! i was looking at my Team of the Centruy painting on the wall to think! forgot about Colling, Peckett, Milney, never heard of Harry Lever and can't remember who the 6th one was.
Yea there was a few guys id never heard of aswell. I couldnt work out how to allow it to recognise surnames as correct answers, was my first attempt at doing it. I didnt even think about changing it to Aussie Jones as i copied their names straight from a list.

Does only 21 players seem low? What does it say about our club that we have such few 200+ gamers to have played for us.

goodie
Club Player

13/21, but at least I got all the ones from my lifetime.

Zippy
Club Player

It's easy to miss a lot. I got obvious ones like Harry Lever, but who's that Lenny Hayes guy? And who's ever heard of Robert Harvey?

Blindly delusional optimist. Fan of the Blake.

"If anyone disagrees with anything I say, I am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also to deny under oath that I ever said itâ€