Why

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dazvolt
Club Player

Why

Why is the footy world against us?
Riewoldt tells someone to F$%K O%% and its the top story on the HS website. What next......One of our players tells someone to shut up.. give me a break, what is going on here.
Everyone seems to be trying to bring us down. Granted we have had some issues, but they dont warrant the attention we are getting now.
If that was saints players instead of bulldogs in today story re hong kong, i reckon it would have been a bigger story.
Are others feeling the same?

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Yep. But I just want to win games early, thats the tonic. Or, the damage that can be done to the group mindset will be large. Alot more susceptable this year.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Don't know about the HK parallel myself, I'm not going to compare the behaviour aspects....but they were players on a end of season trip, the Saints boys were at a preseason training camp.

Dazvolt
Club Player

Wasn't making a parallel between incidents, jus believe that it would have been bigger news if was our players as apposed to doggies or anyone else for that matter.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

we go 4 zip by april and noone will be talking about us at all. someone else will be under the torch.

footy media is bored shiteless at this time of year and still on the payroll. they just hype non stories up.

as for the bulldogs. who gives a toss. they were just mucking around. no biggie either.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dazvolt wrote:Wasn't making a parallel between incidents, jus believe that it would have been bigger news if was our players as apposed to doggies or anyone else for that matter.
Of course it would have been because we are in the news at the moment. I reckon WB got more than they deserved anyway. I have no doubt if it was us and it was the only time we stuffed recently it would have given the exact same coverage the WB got today.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Dazvolt wrote:Wasn't making a parallel between incidents, jus believe that it would have been bigger news if was our players as apposed to doggies or anyone else for that matter.
Fair enough, I agree if you mean that if this was the latest in the run of incidents.

Middo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Of course it would have been because we are in the news at the moment. I reckon WB got more than they deserved anyway. I have no doubt if it was us and it was the only time we stuffed recently it would have given the exact same coverage the WB got today.
Lol ...Dumb arse .

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Just wait guys.... the wheel will turn and someone else will be in the spotlight.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
St Lenny
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:Just wait guys.... the wheel will turn and someone else will be in the spotlight.
Wish it would hurry up and happen.

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:Just wait guys.... the wheel will turn and someone else will be in the spotlight.
Let's hope you are right, cos i,d rather get this crap out of the way during the pre season, and let someone else cop this sort of stuff during the season proper. Hope the Filth get their comeuppence soon. :wink:

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

At the moment we have one of these attatched.........

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Lol ...Dumb arse .
300 posts. 250 on me. It is a great complement that you are fascinated with me but firstly I am male and I gather you are as well but I am not gay, even though there is nothing wrong with that so maybe you should find someone else to be fascinated with.

Very strange that you are fascinated without even meeting me. Surely there are guys where you live that you can chase rather than a straight guy on a forum that you have never met. Anyway thanks for the compliment.

goodie
Club Player

Because it allows the lazy 'journalists' to recycle stories. Oh look, Nick Riewoldt said something months ago, we can dredge up the scandals, the beat-ups and the vaguely related nonsense and print it as 'news'.

That and they have nothing better to write. Cricket's finished, football hasn't started, gotta fill those inches with something. We just happen to be their favourite punching bag right now.

Middo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Lol ...Dumb arse .
300 posts. 250 on me. It is a great complement that you are fascinated with me but firstly I am male and I gather you are as well but I am not gay, even though there is nothing wrong with that so maybe you should find someone else to be fascinated with.

Very strange that you are fascinated without even meeting me. Surely there are guys where you live that you can chase rather than a straight guy on a forum that you have never met. Anyway thanks for the compliment.

232 posts you dumb arse.....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Lol ...Dumb arse .

I am still not interested in you. Like I said there must be someone where you live who likes small dicks and brains.

Middo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Lol ...Dumb arse .

I am still not interested in you. Like I said there must be someone where you live who likes small dicks and brains.

Ha Ha , revert to dick jokes you dumb arse !!! Ouch :cry: :cry: :cry:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Lol ...Dumb arse .

Ha Ha , revert to dick jokes you dumb arse !!! Ouch :cry: :cry: :cry:
It just keeps adding up. How much more proof are you going to give people. Stop following me around. I am straight and not at all interested in you Hiddo. Gay march might be more for you and dont worry there is nothing wrong with that. Plenty of good people have come out lately. Dont be embarrassed but like I said I am not at all interested.

saintlee
Club Player

Well, this is a mature debate :roll:

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Is there a 'nyer nyer nyer nyer nyer' icon?

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saintlee wrote:Well, this is a mature debate :roll:
This is another one of those Khe Sahn threads.

It’s going nowhere and it’s in a hurry :roll:

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Plugger doesnt come across as a very dumb person, so it is probally best to not call him a 'dumb arse'!

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

saintlee wrote:Well, this is a mature debate :roll:
I'll think I'll just hide in this closet until it all blows over. :shock:

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Middo
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:Plugger doesnt come across as a very dumb person, so it is probally best to not call him a 'dumb arse'!
Oh I think he comes across as a very dumb person and very immature how he talks about dicks and gays and has the knack of making comment on anything and everything , as he likes to force his opinion down everybodies throat I find him quite amusing as well as dumb !!!
Hey but thats only my opinion.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Cheers Clarky449

Wrote for Luck
Club Player

It's a little insulting to insult someone with the 'your gay' accusation regardless of the circumstances. It's an insult to the gay community and is discriminatory in nature as it is intended to be an insult by calling them gay i.e. there really is something wrong with it. Dido re small dicks. The small dick insult. I'd be willy to bet that the small dick community, which Plugger may even be a minor member, are feeling a little stiff also.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches