anyone know when the 300 club has its special training day??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintwalsh
Club Player

anyone know when the 300 club has its special training day??

Just joined upto the 300 club and i was wondering if anyone knew when the special training function day for this membership group is???

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

All training sessions are closed.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

I think the modern expression is pwned.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:All training sessions are closed.
Not if you pay for the privilige

premium player sponsorship also comes with advantages _ :)

I feel it's a new addition to the 300 club saintwalsh but will make enquiry- could imagine it will be at football departments timing.....

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:

I feel it's a new addition to the 300 club saintwalsh but will make enquiry- could imagine it will be at football departments timing.....
Does the membership of this 300 club consist of every member of the coaching department of every other club?

It will be like every other Saints club function...... cold food warm drink served with a complimentary lack of interest.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
saintbrat wrote:

Does the membership of this 300 club consist of every member of the coaching department of every other club?

It will be like every other Saints club function...... cold food warm drink served with a complimentary lack of interest.
Not the many I have been to. Some are fair at best because you pay peanuts. Some are very good but you pay for it. Exactly the same as any club.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
saintbrat wrote:

Not the many I have been to. Some are fair at best because you pay peanuts. Some are very good but you pay for it. Exactly the same as any club.
If it is, and I'm told by my eldest who supports another club that it isn't, it is totally disgusting.

Supporters were the lifeblood of all the clubs before they discovered that there was a market in beaming live footy matches into our loungerooms.

Some of us are old enough to have "chucked a buck" for the Saints, and there but for the grace of our supporters, we would have travelled the Fitzroy path.

About time the loyalty was repaid, not in monetary terms, but in the respect that us members receive.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
saintbrat wrote:

If it is, and I'm told by my eldest who supports another club that it isn't, it is totally disgusting.

Supporters were the lifeblood of all the clubs before they discovered that there was a market in beaming live footy matches into our loungerooms.

Some of us are old enough to have "chucked a buck" for the Saints, and there but for the grace of our supporters, we would have travelled the Fitzroy path.

About time the loyalty was repaid, not in monetary terms, but in the respect that us members receive.
What do you want the club to do. Surely membership is a donation plus getting into a few games at less cost. If you want value for your membership then you are getting it by getting a discount. I have been a member of the MCC for a while now and the AFL. Getting nothing special and dont expect it. Id love to know what other clubs give that is so much better than our club. Not much i would say and surely not much expected.

I reckon it would be very hard to service 40k members every year.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: I reckon it would be very hard to service 40k members every year.
I'll ask Kimi.

Junction Oval
SS Life Member

Club Membership is one thing as a donation, but Social Club members (another donation) should receive extra benefits from the Club - the GF ticket promise is only good while we are there.

It seems that the extra benefits are only available to the Coterie Groups.

Some good comments made on this topic late last year re. Social "Club," vs "Area." :roll: