She's back!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:20 to 1 on ch Nine tonight
(- old version because Bingle is still with Clarke)

could be a show Miss " I'm not a bad girl' could feature on

adult 20 to 1- Worlds sexiest scandels.
DOnt give them ideas lol

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
"I'm not at the herald sun anymore - just left, was hanging out with AD."
What's towel boy adrian going to think?

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Just had a squiz at Formspring.

Now of course we know Kimi can be full of it, however a question "Got any dirt on Dane Beams?" had an interesting response.

I won't fully quote her in full here but, after describing the tattooed one in Malthouse style terms, she went on to say:

"And will gladly bring him down anyway. I just need perfection in my timing. But - I vow to make him pay, even if it takes to the day I die."

This could be fun  :D

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:Just had a squiz at Formspring.

Now of course we know Kimi can be full of it, however a question "Got any dirt on Dane Beams?" had an interesting response.

I won't fully quote her in full here but, after describing the tattooed one in Malthouse style terms, she went on to say:

"And will gladly bring him down anyway. I just need perfection in my timing. But - I vow to make him pay, even if it takes to the day I die."

I can't get on there. What was her full quote?

Bowey Boy
Club Player

and that would be "Good for Football".

"I think, 'You kick a footy mate, you kick a footy. It's not like you've got a cure for cancer. You kick a footy, stop thinking you are so special'." - Samantha Black
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

More hotel bills for Eddie to pay? !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:

"Are you kidding? I think I threw up in my mouth a little.
He is a dirty f*****g r****t sleaze, who I hope dies.
And will gladly bring him down anyway. I just need perfection in my timing. But - I vow to make him pay, even if it takes to the day I die."

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
bigcarl wrote:

And will gladly bring him down anyway. I just need perfection in my timing. But - I vow to make him pay, even if it takes to the day I die."
Thanks. She's a class act.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

what the hell is that second censored word?
i need another clue

:roll:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:what the hell is that second censored word?
i need another clue

:roll:
I think she meant to call him a racist :wink:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

lol
wtf was that censored for!?
shes unreal
:shakes head:

Sainterman
Club Player

I noticed reading her formspring that she would like a journalist internship...now wouldn't that just be perfect!

Reading her formspring is seriously depressing...she needs some help me thinks.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Sainterman wrote:I noticed reading her formspring that she would like a journalist internship...now wouldn't that just be perfect!

Reading her formspring is seriously depressing...she needs some help me thinks.
Isn't she doing her internship with A D - to follow Easterns Logic.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Sainterman wrote:I noticed reading her formspring that she would like a journalist internship...now wouldn't that just be perfect!
She could always get a job writing for Penthouse Forum :wink:

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

bigcarl wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
bigcarl wrote:

Yeah. +1 (million).

Be nice if Gilbert could take a class action or suit or similar. How she is not held accountable has got me %$##&.

Shame I don't still work in a prison. Could have had some "nice" contacts. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
bigcarl wrote:

Yeah. +1 (million).

Be nice if Gilbert could take a class action or suit or similar. How she is not held accountable has got me %$##&.

Shame I don't still work in a prison. Could have had some "nice" contacts. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
Swinging a pick axe isn't called 'work', it's called 'hard labour' :wink:

They walk amongst us...

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

HSVKing wrote:
johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
bigcarl wrote:

Yeah. +1 (million).

Swinging a pick axe isn't called 'work', it's called 'hard labour' :wink:
:lol: Ok then I didnt work. :wink:

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Yeah. +1 (million).

Working in a prison?...Were you part of the Collingwood membership recruitment team?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Yeah. +1 (million).

Working in a prison?...Were you part of the Collingwood membership recruitment team?
More likely 'Membership Services'.

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

Until this poor excuse for a human being is laid to rest, I'd assume she is just going to fester and cause angst for all concerned.

Maybe there hasn't been enough cash flashed around to have it knocked.

Maybe the good ole days of carrying the blanket around at half time should be brought back into vogue. :twisted:

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Until this poor excuse for a human being is laid to rest, I'd assume she is just going to fester and cause angst for all concerned.

Maybe the good ole days of carrying the blanket around at half time should be brought back into vogue. :twisted:
You idiot.

Do not come on here advocating murder. That's something you can keep at your own club.

Fair dinkum stupid comment.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Until this poor excuse for a human being is laid to rest, I'd assume she is just going to fester and cause angst for all concerned.

You idiot.

Do not come on here advocating murder. That's something you can keep at your own club.

Fair dinkum stupid comment.
Agree with your comments SENsaintsational.

I certainly don’t advocate murder here just as I don’t wish death upon Hinch no matter how much I may despise him.

Unfortunately I fear if Kimi keeps going down this track she may eventually p.ss someone off so much; destroy someone’s life so badly, that she may find herself in physical danger.

The Saints, the players & the AFL are all bound to play it safe and do little more than exercise damage control. An individual who loses everything may of course act in a far more irrational manner.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Doubt if JPBFC was advocating murder. Basically read it that she will be trouble until the day she dies, not that someone should murder her to shut her up.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Take it back - just read the second line.

Piss weak effort. :roll:

Interesting that now she has Collingwood in her sights Collingwood supporters wnat to kill her.

It was all fun when it was St.Kilda wasn't it?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
fingers
Saintsational Legend

A 7 minute turnaround - LOL