She's back!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Thinline wrote:I'm reminded of that Peter Hoare dude. The serial pest.

Aptly named in the circumstances.
Peter Hoare definitely cost us a World Cup berth ! That game at the MCG v Iran in '97. We were up 2-0 and he started cutting the goal net. Stopped the game and we lost momentum.

I was there and will always hate the guy.

Likewise this little bint has caused a lot of people grief...now she's desperate to stay in the public eye.

BTW she's pretty ordinary looking actually.

I reckon she's bluffing anyway.

She's had it pretty easy from the media until now. I think she's about to find out what it's like to be targeted by the media.

She'll probably still do a shoot for ZOO magazine, then be forgotten.

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

The Footy Show made zero reference of her tonight in relation to the matter,on purpose I'm tipping. Finally they're starting to click that giving her no spotlight is the way to go

Bring back the Lockett era
asiu
Saintsational Legend

:lol:

now thats below the belt matrix .

lets just stick with dishing up (or making up) :) dirt on barks

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

:P

copy that

barks is really GT

Kate
Club Player

One question bothers me. Given all of the video/photos that KD has produced, why isn't there a single frame that has both of them in it together? Surely that was the money shot, but it isn't there.

At one point the HS photoshopped a Nixon and KD pic, so even they knew that is what is needed.

I don't know how she got the shots she did, but if her story is true, how come there is not one pic of them together?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Kate wrote:One question bothers me. Given all of the video/photos that KD has produced, why isn't there a single frame that has both of them in it together? Surely that was the money shot, but it isn't there.

At one point the HS photoshopped a Nixon and KD pic, so even they knew that is what is needed.

I don't know how she got the shots she did, but if her story is true, how come there is not one pic of them together?
Pretty hard to do when you are taking this without the other person's knowledge.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Kate wrote:One question bothers me. Given all of the video/photos that KD has produced, why isn't there a single frame that has both of them in it together? Surely that was the money shot, but it isn't there.

Pretty hard to do when you are taking this without the other person's knowledge.
Maybe, but I see Kate's point.

From what I have seen, both the RN vid and the KD vid appear to have been taken by a phone perched on a bench or something. I mean, she didn't hold the camera to film herself in the room.

If that's the case, surely she could have jumped on the bed with him at some stage :?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Maybe, but I see Kate's point.

From what I have seen, both the RN vid and the KD vid appear to have been taken by a phone perched on a bench or something. I mean, she didn't hold the camera to film herself in the room.

If that's the case, surely she could have jumped on the bed with him at some stage :?
Id be pretty sure they were together otherwise it means all she said in lies so why suspend him. As i have said previously wouldnt trust either and dont believe a word either say and they actually deserve each other.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

...and dont believe a word either say and they actually deserve each other.
barks and gt ?

there the same dude , dude

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote::P

copy that

barks is really GT
Don't know about that, but I do believe that they are very close !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

I wonder what 60 minutes thinks of bugs bunny on the prowl again after her 'I'm moving on with my life now' interview that they paid for

Bring back the Lockett era
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:I wonder what 60 minutes thinks of bugs bunny on the prowl again after her 'I'm moving on with my life now' interview that they paid for
They would think she is great - monster rating and selling products is all they are interested in.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:

copy that

barks is really GT
Who's this GT everyone speaks about :?

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

How come the Herald Sun still won't name her, or show her photo, when she was named on the TV news last night and this morning and they also showed her face, when interviewing here?
It was weird to finally see her mug.
I guess it was pretty easy for Gilbert to believe she was older than she said. If I had to guess here age, without having prior knowledge of it, I'd probably guess anything between about 17 and 21.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:How come the Herald Sun still won't name her, or show her photo, when she was named on the TV news last night and this morning and they also showed her face, when interviewing here?
It was weird to finally see her mug.
I guess it was pretty easy for Gilbert to believe she was older than she said. If I had to guess here age, without having prior knowledge of it, I'd probably guess anything between about 17 and 21.
Because it gives them an extremely tiny morsel of moral standing by claiming that we only have her welfare at heart and that's why we won’t identify her.
I feel sorry for what the Herald Sun have done to Ricky Nixon.

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

So how come they're now showing her face and naming here on the news, did she just turn 18 or what?

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Eastern wrote:

copy that

barks is really GT
Who's this GT everyone speaks about :?
He's gone.

Move on.

I still can't fathom why the media give Lady Voldemort so much air time. Even having her comment on the Nixon case.

Seriously? :roll:

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I was reading elsewhere that when the HS did the live cross to the Nixon press conference, journo's could be heard discussing two pictures on her phone.

That is why Sensaintsaional.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:I was reading elsewhere that when the HS did the live cross to the Nixon press conference, journo's could be heard discussing two pictures on her phone.

I've got pictures on my phone too. Doesn't make me worthy of a comment on news broadcasts.

She is an irrelevance and should be treated as such.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
SainterK wrote:I was reading elsewhere that when the HS did the live cross to the Nixon press conference, journo's could be heard discussing two pictures on her phone.

I've got pictures on my phone too. Doesn't make me worthy of a comment on news broadcasts.

Yes, I meant the fact the journo's think it's deliriously exciting she has more, hence why it continues.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:

Yes, I meant the fact the journo's think it's deliriously exciting she has more, hence why it continues.
Yep. Exactly. Tools.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
SainterK wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:

Yep. Exactly. Tools.
Could also be because Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton et al don’t live here in Melbourne.

I mean, once you get past Matthew Newton what have you got left to try and get you that big, juicy, gossipy headline :roll:

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:The Footy Show made zero reference of her tonight in relation to the matter,on purpose I'm tipping. Finally they're starting to click that giving her no spotlight is the way to go
More likely Eddie knows she's now gunning for Collingwood.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
bigred
Saintsational Legend

I lol'd @ "Lady Voldemort".

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
fingers
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:I lol'd @ "Lady Voldemort".
Same - just lol'd again :)