Kosi wins this weeks blow torch award

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
saintdooley wrote:he really is just wasting space in our side. surely he knows that and will just do us all a favour and retire tomorrow, tonight would be ideal.
And your a member of our cheersquad, no wonder our club struggles
He is also allowed to have an opinion or you dont like if someone else does?
Piss weak snipping people that call themselves "real supporters" having pot shots at people that are just calling it as they see it. guttless internet snipers. As far as I'm concerned the gloves are off.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
saintdooley wrote:he really is just wasting space in our side. surely he knows that and will just do us all a favour and retire tomorrow, tonight would be ideal.
Piss weak snipping people that call themselves "real supporters" having pot shots at people that are just calling it as they see it. guttless internet snipers. As far as I'm concerned the gloves are off.
Awesome. Can't wait. No doubt you'll fix 'em real good.

Sweet goddam Jesus...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
Calm down.

Kosi was far off it, but got kneed in the ehad early on in the first qtr.

He took a fair bit of the ruck and the coach was trying to change up our woeful clearance %.

It is known that Kosi has a crook ankle and he is trying to overcome this.

Really terribly out of form, but we need to persist with him.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
Calm down.

He took a fair bit of the ruck and the coach was trying to change up our woeful clearance %.

NO.

we are already (debatably) the worst team in Victoria.

the only chance we have of turning things around is getting him as far away from the starting 22 as possible.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
Calm down.

NO.

we are already (debatably) the worst team in Victoria.

the only chance we have of turning things around is getting him as far away from the starting 22 as possible.
yeah whatever :roll:

clueless

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The guy is an ordinary footballer. I have no idea what people expect.

chook23
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:The guy is an ordinary footballer. I have no idea what people expect.
EFFORT.......to go with any ability that a footballer is blessed with.

saint4life
saintjake
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
Calm down.

He took a fair bit of the ruck and the coach was trying to change up our
woeful clearance %.

NO.

we are already (debatably)the worst team in Victoria.

clueless
Give my 5 reason why Koso deserves to play for our team ATM then

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:The guy is an ordinary footballer. I have no idea what people expect.
EFFORT.......to go with any ability that a footballer is blessed with.
See that is where you overate him.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saintjake wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
Calm down.

He took a fair bit of the ruck and the coach was trying to change up our
woeful clearance %.

NO.

we are already (debatably)the worst team in Victoria.

clueless
Give my 5 reason why Koso deserves to play for our team ATM then
5 reasons would take until at least mid 2013 to think of, make it a bit easier, just give us 1 good reason why he should be in the team. just 1.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote: reasons would take until at least mid 2013 to think of, make it a bit easier, just give us 1 good reason why he should be in the team. just 1.
To s.hit fair weather supporters like you.

that is one good reason.

Now piss off you privileged private schoolboy dope.

Lance or James??

saintjake
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
saintdooley wrote: reasons would take until at least mid 2013 to think of, make it a bit easier, just give us 1 good reason why he should be in the team. just 1.

that is one good reason.

You are a complete flog and offer nothing but garbage to this forum. Disgusting human.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
bobmurray wrote:Kosi is no longer AFL standard......he wouldn't be in any other team in the AFL

I think he is in our team because Ross loves him , because we dont have anyone else and because someone at the club lives in hope.
We do now. McEvoy is fresh.
I'm sure he is some sort of gain but it's not in the ruck...

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
saintjake
Club Player

bobmurray wrote:
Thinline wrote:
bobmurray wrote:Kosi is no longer AFL standard......he wouldn't be in any other team in the AFL

I think he is in our team because Ross loves him , because we dont have anyone else and because someone at the club lives in hope.
We do now. McEvoy is fresh.
I'm sure he is some sort of gain but it's not in the ruck...
Over Kosi Mac is still a gain in the ruck.

But at least Mac takes marks.
For a bloke whose game is made from clunking big grabs and splitting packs. Kosi may as well of been playing a game of checkers today

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:

that is one good reason.

i went to a private school, and theres absolutely nothing at all you can do about that.

cop it princess

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Kosi aint a good footballer. Hopefully he isint their next year, hopefully Stanley starts performing. Seems like we have been persisting with him for 5 years now.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

Contracted to the end of next year apparently.

Very sad end to his career today, not literally, but that was the straw that broke the camels back. He will play a few more games because we don't have much of an alternative right now.

Poor guy, f*** he was great when he debuted.

It's been a really sad and drawn out end for this guy. I don't think he is enjoying it at all and won't be surprised if he retires very soon.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

So do you chant that after or before the: "woo, woo, woo, woo, woooooo"?

Maybe just put it on the banner. That way he won't miss it.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
BringBackMadDog
Club Player

Cairnsman wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
Haha f@&k off hero, last week u had us trading BJ, this week u take on Kosi, u r just a d1ckhead.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I think Leigh Matthews described Kosi prefectly today. When he rucks his stops are far to close to the ground.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

I noticed that before the game in the warm up he went up against the bean bag. The bean bag won most of the tap outs.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Should have been traded at the end of '08. Three wasted years of absolute rubbish, added to the Six years of under performance before that.

Please no more of this he's got a sore ankle crap. He is a great big dud.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:Should have been traded at the end of '08. Three wasted years of absolute rubbish, added to the Six years of under performance before that.

Please no more of this he's got a sore ankle crap. He is a great big dud.
agree :roll: perhaps we can get a trade pick for him from GC or GWS at the end of the season , i don't think any other team would want him

spert
Saintsational Legend

He was good in his first year, played some good games off and on up until a year or two back, but has just lost it now. Never reached the heights we thought he would. Should be in the VFL getting his game together, then might be useful later in the season.

saintpeter
Club Player

Kosi has rarely delivered. he has been with us for 11 years now. time to move on. Stanley has delivered nothing yet. He is still to be proven. From what I have seen he will be de-listed at the end of the season. Just my hunble opinion.