I'm proud

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mooksy
Club Player

I'm proud

I am disappointed but rarely been prouder of this club for fighting their way back from such a poor start to the season. That shows character. Well done to the players and coach.

The last thing the club needs is losing Ross. He is obviously a brilliant leader and we should do everything possible to keep him. I will be shattered if we don't retain his services. I'm nervous about that. St kilda, now is the time to completely break the mould of previous administrations and STICK FAT!! there is no one better to take us forward.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

And I'm damned proud to be your fellow-Sainter!!! well said! (I am Spartacus!)

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I'm fine with the 2011 season. After two near misses, crushing injuries to key players, the odds stacked against us they lifted still to give us all a glimmer of hope. I think the boys were going through the motions in the end, like a flogged racehorse. Rest up, revive, restore mentally and physically and aim high in 2012. I wouldn't want to be with any other club than the Mighty Saints!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
kalsaint
Club Player

St. Luke wrote:I'm fine with the 2011 season. After two near misses, crushing injuries to key players, the odds stacked against us they lifted still to give us all a glimmer of hope. I think the boys were going through the motions in the end, like a flogged racehorse. Rest up, revive, restore mentally and physically and aim high in 2012. I wouldn't want to be with any other club than the Mighty Saints!
Yep always proud of the Saints desire despite the odds over their history.
We do need change in the list to address the second stringers who dont provide the consistent effort of skills required for a game style to match the current top rated clubs.

Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency