We have won a big PR battle in the last 30 hours...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Wrote for Luck
Club Player

My feeling is neither party expected to use the 3 month get out clause which apparently was for emergency situations such as; club can't afford to pay, coach gets sick etc... Meaning the club expected Lyin' to at least remain until the end of 2012 reducing the urgency of negotiations earlier in the year.

On another note apart from the blatant disregard of the coaches code (step in Frawley at Coaches Association) Lyin' had an obligation to exhaust negotiations with Saints before looking elsewhere. Or at very least acknowledge another deal had been put on the table. That's what surprises me.

He stated yesterday he was always treated with respect and support, yet he doesn't give the Saints the opportunity to exhaust negotiations. Saints and coach management thought negotiations were progressing ok.

Lyin' looked like he'd been slapped in the face yesterday. The three of them looked like absolute c*nts.

And I think it absolutely pathetic how quickly he pulled out the young family with three kids and a wife card.

Is Lyin' under the thumb? Did his wife want warmer beaches? '...come on Rossy do it for your pumpkin' - pussy whipped?

When he tried to make a joke about the purple tie I cringed. I hope he has that 'what have I done' feeling for quite some time despite the money. I'm proud of the WA media and feel for Harvey and the loyal Freo fans.

Finally, why had Lyin' never mentioned loyalty to our players? It's the club motto. Strength through Loyalty. Jesus Christ.

Glad this muppet is no longer at the helm. Good riddance you rat. Eff off in the middle of the night like a rat. Rat.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Rubbish....

Not interested in PR anyway......moreso in results...

PLUGGER14
Club Player

millarsaint wrote:My feeling is neither party expected to use the 3 month get out clause which apparently was for emergency situations such as; club can't afford to pay, coach gets sick etc... Meaning the club expected Lyin' to at least remain until the end of 2012 reducing the urgency of negotiations earlier in the year.

On another note apart from the blatant disregard of the coaches code (step in Frawley at Coaches Association) Lyin' had an obligation to exhaust negotiations with Saints before looking elsewhere. Or at very least acknowledge another deal had been put on the table. That's what surprises me.

He stated yesterday he was always treated with respect and support, yet he doesn't give the Saints the opportunity to exhaust negotiations. Saints and coach management thought negotiations were progressing ok.

Lyin' looked like he'd been slapped in the face yesterday. The three of them looked like absolute c*nts.

And I think it absolutely pathetic how quickly he pulled out the young family with three kids and a wife card.

Is Lyin' under the thumb? Did his wife want warmer beaches? '...come on Rossy do it for your pumpkin' - pussy whipped?

When he tried to make a joke about the purple tie I cringed. I hope he has that 'what have I done' feeling for quite some time despite the money. I'm proud of the WA media and feel for Harvey and the loyal Freo fans.

Finally, why had Lyin' never mentioned loyalty to our players? It's the club motto. Strength through Loyalty. Jesus Christ.

Glad this muppet is no longer at the helm. Good riddance you rat. Eff off in the middle of the night like a rat. Rat.
She heard about it through the media ;)

Wrote for Luck
Club Player

hilarious!

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches