This place is hilarious

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

This place is hilarious

absolutely hilarious.

Just a few years back, I was PM'ed with threats, told i was an idiot, to STFU, I didn't have the right to ask, I didn't have a clue what i was talking about etc etc blah blah blah.....

All because I asked what financial ability Footy First had to run the STKFC over Butters and the board.

No, this place was in a frenzy in 2007, GT sacked, so sack the board, get rid of Butters, get rid of the board.

So Westaway comes in and look at our financial situation after one of the most sustained periods of success (less a flag) in a our history.

So what is the lemmings call now - Sack the board, sack Westaway, sack this sack that :roll:

i would have thought you muppets would have learned your lesson about idiocy, fiancial diligence, and panicked hysteria, but looking at the threads and the doom and gloom, I should have known better.

Most of you people are fickle ignoramouses who are totally clueless about anything except for being able to squell like a stuck pig on an internet forum :roll:

What a joke you lot are. You lot reap what you sow then whine like an EH diff.

Fair Dinkum.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

STFU

:)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I can vouch for the heading.

markp
Saintsational Legend

How many calling to sack the board?

1?

Just frequently and loudly.....

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Three weeks ago you bagged the absolute f*** out of me....everytime a made any critisism of lyon....or anything negative about stk....

Go figure

GoTheTorp
Club Player

As funny as watching paint dry..

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:How many calling to sack the board?

1?

Just frequently and loudly.....
lots have joined the one empty vessel like a conga line of suckholes.

Everyone wanted Westaway and Footy First. Everyone told me off for asking about their ability to run the club.

But when the chickens come home to roost, and the muppets have got what they asked for, they whinge and squell.

Fkn hilarious

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Three weeks ago you bagged the absolute f*** out of me....everytime a made any critisism of lyon....or anything negative about stk....

Go figure
You deserve it.

Have a cry sook.

Lance or James??

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Generalise, Smart!!

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Agree with joffa.

I love this club
Sainterman
Club Player

Sorry JB, not sure what your opinion actually is.

Are you in support of the current board and CEO and happy? Or are you gloating that everyone shot you down when you questioned what credentials these guys had when elected under the footy first banner in the first place?

I only ask as I need a break from the conga line of suckholes...my feet are tired.

markp
Saintsational Legend

maverick
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
BigMart wrote:Three weeks ago you bagged the absolute f*** out of me....everytime a made any critisism of lyon....or anything negative about stk....

Go figure
You deserve it.

Have a cry sook.
Gold

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

squell like a stuck pig

How do you do that.....
Last edited by bobmurray on Tue 20 Sep 2011 10:07pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

a conga line of suckholes

gee...that's original

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

It's the beautiful souls like yourself Geoffory that bring the supporters together when things are looking a little down. Please continue on with your quest for solidarity and comradery, it is bringing joy and light into all of hearts right now.

Group hug (you know it makes sense)

matrix
Saintsational Legend

harvey wil get the job
will be average (not every star player makes a star coach)
we'll bottom out
free agency kicks in

stars will retire

we...

are f***ed

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Re: This place is hilarious

joffaboy wrote:absolutely hilarious.

Just a few years back, I was PM'ed with threats, told i was an idiot, to STFU, I didn't have the right to ask, I didn't have a clue what i was talking about etc etc blah blah blah.....

All because I asked what financial ability Footy First had to run the STKFC over Butters and the board.

No, this place was in a frenzy in 2007, GT sacked, so sack the board, get rid of Butters, get rid of the board.

So Westaway comes in and look at our financial situation after one of the most sustained periods of success (less a flag) in a our history.

If you care to remember I was in FULL AGREEMENT with you THEN!

I DID NOT VOTE FOR CLOWN WESTAWAY and FOOTY FIRST!

I DID NOT TRUST THEM THEN AND SURELY DO NOT TRUST THEM NOW!

Butterss was actively trying to relocate the club in St kilda or as close to it as possible and thought he deserved at least another year!

shmic_s
Club Player

We need stability.

Shaggy
Club Player

Re: This place is hilarious

joffaboy wrote:absolutely hilarious.

So what is the lemmings call now - Sack the board, sack Westaway, sack this sack that :roll:

i would have thought you muppets would have learned your lesson about idiocy, fiancial diligence, and panicked hysteria, but looking at the threads and the doom and gloom, I should have known better.

Most of you people are fickle ignoramouses who are totally clueless about anything except for being able to squell like a stuck pig on an internet forum :roll:

What a joke you lot are. You lot reap what you sow then whine like an EH diff.

Fair Dinkum.
Actually the Board has been great IMO financially. Its because they are willing to stand up against RL on spend there is a problem IMO

Moorabbin Man
Club Player

I did not vote for Westaway and Footy First. I found it rather dubious that Butterss resigned after 8,000 PROXIES were received. Proxies, not votes. If it had gone to an election I would have voted for Butterss, I did not know why everyone was in a panic.

NOW'S THE TIME TO PANIC.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Never voted for Footy First :shock:

Congo Line

Hold your ground :shock:
Shaggy
Club Player

Moorabbin Man wrote:I did not vote for Westaway and Footy First. I found it rather dubious that Butterss resigned after 8,000 PROXIES were received. Proxies, not votes. If it had gone to an election I would have voted for Butterss, I did not know why everyone was in a panic.

NOW'S THE TIME TO PANIC.
I dont understand what you are talking about.

MN is the number one CEO in the AFL. No-one else has a CEO who has started businesses from scratch and sold for $160 million. Impressive stuff.

RL is a want to be. MN is. MN was willing to support RL but not bury the Saints as a result

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Nice thread.

Who started this s.hit ? :roll:

Oh it was me.

Lance or James??

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

the big fish didn't bite.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "