St Kilda Performance on Footy Show Review

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:Everything's fine.
Exactly.

Nothing story created by a nothing journo, just not handled correctly.

They walk amongst us...

markp
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
markp wrote:Everything's fine.
Exactly.

Nothing story created by a nothing journo, just not handled correctly.
I don't watch TFS, but if I had been and seen what I've since seen, I'd have been gobsmacked... without the hun prompting me to be.

twirlyhair
Club Player

Wake UP Saints!!!! And wake up Saints Players!!!! Clearly the no d@#@ head policy is NOT alive and well at the saints when one of our so called leaders can't see that what he is about to do might cause more problems for the club! Whether it is accurate or not, the perception of our club is what matters....for if it is poor, we lose money..and lots of it! And without money, we got nothin....
WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!! Deny this at your peril saints fans...
(p.s. how long for the troll accusation to be thrown?)

Griggsy
SS Life Member

twirlyhair wrote:Wake UP Saints!!!! And wake up Saints Players!!!! Clearly the no d@#@ head policy is NOT alive and well at the saints when one of our so called leaders can't see that what he is about to do might cause more problems for the club! Whether it is accurate or not, the perception of our club is what matters....for if it is poor, we lose money..and lots of it! And without money, we got nothin....
So Fisher is a d***head now? Talk about the snowball effect.

(p.s f*** off troll)

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Man, I reckon some people forget that they're following a footy club.

I mean, everyone's different, but why do people care so much about this sort of stuff?

I can't for the life of me see what impact this has on the footy.

twirlyhair
Club Player

Griggsy wrote:
twirlyhair wrote:Wake UP Saints!!!! And wake up Saints Players!!!! Clearly the no d@#@ head policy is NOT alive and well at the saints when one of our so called leaders can't see that what he is about to do might cause more problems for the club! Whether it is accurate or not, the perception of our club is what matters....for if it is poor, we lose money..and lots of it! And without money, we got nothin....
So Fisher is a d***head now? Talk about the snowball effect.

(p.s f*** off troll)
Yep...as a long suffering saints follower, I would very happily let him know that he has acted like a d*** head...he has let me down and has emabarassed the club. Personal responsibility.

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

There is a serious problem here. The club has apologised for the offence caused in the skit, and yet the players continue to tweet about how they aren't sorry at all because they feel as though they haven't done anything wrong.

Amateur hour.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
twirlyhair
Club Player

dcstkfc wrote:There is a serious problem here. The club has apologised for the offence caused in the skit, and yet the players continue to tweet about how they aren't sorry at all because they feel as though they haven't done anything wrong.

Amateur hour.
This is what I am really concerned about...that this problem is endemic amongst the playing group. Not very attractive to prospective coaches, sponsors etc.

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

Yep,
Mic Nettlefold is doing a sterling job, A STERLING Job!!

He's worth every cent of his $700k...EVERY CENT!!

If your gonna be in the fortunate position to run the club, then BLOODY DO IT WELL!!!

Being a social club member, I DEMAND that MY club be run properly.

I Know the players are trying their guts out, so we are being let down from the top.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!! :twisted:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

tweedaletomanning wrote:I Know the players are trying their guts out, so we are being let down from the top.
Yes, and Sam even managed to get his guts out last night :P

markp
Saintsational Legend

dcstkfc wrote:There is a serious problem here. The club has apologised for the offence caused in the skit, and yet the players continue to tweet about how they aren't sorry at all because they feel as though they haven't done anything wrong.

Amateur hour.

Yep... that's the thing, you'd have to say the evidence is mounting that something is fairly rotten in the state of Denmark.

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

BringBackMadDog wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
The Jeff wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:Just relax you two. It was obviously taking the piddle out of the dog of a year that has been 2011.
Agreed. Chillax guys.
On the flipside see it as the last time we will see Raph on tv.....
Yep another opportunity to take a cheap shot at Raph. Just f&ck off loser
But he is awful and proved it again in another final?

spert
Saintsational Legend

Not much character in the playing group- Lenny Hayes is a standout leader and rest seem like a bunch of schoolboy dickheads. I hope our recruiters look for players in future who display leadership and responsibility.

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

markp wrote:

Amateur hour.

Yep... that's the thing, you'd have to say the evidence is mounting that something is fairly rotten in the state of Denmark.
Maybe it is just employees disagreeing with their employers and voicing it?

Relax. I don't agree that apologising for anything was needed.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

SACK THE BOARD!

twirlyhair
Club Player

The Redeemer wrote:
markp wrote:

Amateur hour.

"Relax" cries the captain as the titanic hits the iceberg....

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

twirlyhair wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
markp wrote:

Amateur hour.

But it isn't the titanic it is a skit 'acted out' by a football club in a light-hearted television program?

twirlyhair
Club Player

The Redeemer wrote:
twirlyhair wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
markp wrote:

Amateur hour.

But it isn't the titanic it is a skit 'acted out' by a football club in a light-hearted television program?
Tell that to the board of a major corporation who are answerable to share holders when they are about to tip $$ into the Saints coffers....

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Hayes, goddard, dal, mcevoy, jones, gwilt, riewoldt, ray, kosi, blake and a few others

Stand up blokes with brains and morals

Most of the rest ........ Pretty much football bogans or kids with big egos

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

twirlyhair wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
twirlyhair wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
markp wrote:

Amateur hour.

Tell that to the board of a major corporation who are answerable to share holders when they are about to tip $$ into the Saints coffers....
Shareholders expect a return. You are not a shareholder in the football club it is a donation and in return one receives games and scarves.

You are nothing close to a shareholder and if you think you are then this website will assist.

www.comsec.com.au

twirlyhair
Club Player

The Redeemer wrote:
twirlyhair wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
twirlyhair wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
markp wrote:

Amateur hour.

Shareholders expect a return. You are not a shareholder in the football club it is a donation and in return one receives games and scarves.

You are nothing close to a shareholder and if you think you are then this website will assist.

www.comsec.com.au

??? As a shareholder of a major corp, I would question how that corp. spend its money, and how its brand could be diminished by association. Shareholders can and do bear pressure on the board.

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

twirlyhair wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
twirlyhair wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
twirlyhair wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
markp wrote:

Amateur hour.

www.comsec.com.au

??? As a shareholder of a major corp, I would question how that corp. spend its money, and how its brand could be diminished by association. Shareholders can and do bear pressure on the board.
Idealist.

twirlyhair
Club Player

The Redeemer wrote:
twirlyhair wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
twirlyhair wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
twirlyhair wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
markp wrote:

Amateur hour.

www.comsec.com.au

Idealist.
I think your missing the point. Companies care about their brand. The St.Kilda brand is poor. By association, companies are concerned and will drop us...as they have started to do so.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

SACK THE BOARD

suss
Club Player

While i don't think it was a good call by the players to partake in the skit, i'm slightly bemused by Pete Hellier's comments. Straughney must have a short memory coz at least no-one dies when our players go to the strippers.