No regrets

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

No regrets

Well there we go folks another season gone! Worthy premiers won the flag! congratulations to the Geelong Footy club you really stuck it to the media and footy world who wrote you off before a ball was kicked! I have absolutely NO regrets about following the Saints! and I'm ready to risk my heart being broken again for the chance of glory!!!
See you all next year! GO SAINTS!!!!!
Love to all my pals
Dave (the jigging saint) :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Totally agree Dave you big ole merry soul :D :D :D :D

Let's stick it up the footy world ourselves next year.

new coach, new gameplan, new 8-) structures....

And hopefully some new faces we all want to see....

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Back to basics for the old Jiggster! NO wild expectations pre-season, no focus on anything other than barracking my heart out for the team I love best!!!! The Catters are worthy premiers and Collingwood gave them a good game for 3 quarters, they remain the benchmark for us to aim for. I will renew my ticket (twelve years straight now!) and will back the club to get us back to a winning position (on and off the field)
GO SAINTERS!!!!!

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Yep happy footy new year.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Merry Christmas & a Jigging New Year to you Dave.

Go Saints

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Thanks Pal!!! I will never EVER give up on my club! I will never EVER give up on my pals who follow the Sainters! To those folks on the forum a simple message from an old man who has done too many years hard time to give a damn about egos and the like. I may not ALWAYS agree with you, but you are ALL my fellow Sainters! we are a part of a club and I love you all!
Have a great summer, and don't stress about a damn thing!!! You have been through the season from hell, and here we all are still breathing! Take heart my brothers and sisters! Be brave and keep your faith! the cause is a noble one! to stand up as one against those who would see us put to extinction. Show 'em what we are made of in 2012!
GOD I LOVE this club!!!!!!!!

SA1NTER
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote:Thanks Pal!!! I will never EVER give up on my club! I will never EVER give up on my pals who follow the Sainters! To those folks on the forum a simple message from an old man who has done too many years hard time to give a damn about egos and the like. I may not ALWAYS agree with you, but you are ALL my fellow Sainters! we are a part of a club and I love you all!
Have a great summer, and don't stress about a damn thing!!! You have been through the season from hell, and here we all are still breathing! Take heart my brothers and sisters! Be brave and keep your faith! the cause is a noble one! to stand up as one against those who would see us put to extinction. Show 'em what we are made of in 2012!
GOD I LOVE this club!!!!!!!!
Quite possibly the greatest post I've read on SS for a long time.

Take care my fellow Saint, and to all of my fellow Saints brothers and sisters, as you put it. Hopefully we will all come back next year fresh and ready to go. In the meantime though I'm gonna have to find something else to do with myself for a few months. :?

We are St. Kilda
stevie
Saintsational Legend

No tears goodbye

I don't want you back

We'd only cry-i-y...again

Say goodbye...again

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I'm excited and can't wait for all the new dramas-hopefully positive ones. It feels like christmas waiting for our new coach and seeing what the new year will bring. That finals series should have re fed their hunger to go again, a new coach some further development. Come on Saints.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Like I said....too old to change now! Too many tears shed to worry about shedding more. I'm ready to risk my heart being broken again for the chance of glory.....or could it be that I just LOVE this club?