A little concerned

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

luc1966
Club Player

A little concerned

Don't mean to be to fussy but im a little concerned that most of the newly appointed ass coaches havnt come from the Afl system and are in the 2nd tear comp. Am i being harsh?

sainterinsydney
Club Player

Re: A little concerned

luc1966 wrote:Don't mean to be to fussy but im a little concerned that most of the newly appointed ass coaches havnt come from the Afl system and are in the 2nd tear comp. Am i being harsh?
I have faith in Scotty 2 Hotty :)

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

It's probably where an appointment like Laidley etc comes to the fore, someone who's very experienced in the AFL system, to make up for the inexperience of others.

And both of the recent appointments are development-type roles, where you need guys who can relate to the kids, so someone who's been an AFL assistant for 10 years might not be any benefit.

But only hindsight will tell us for sure.

FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

sainterinsydney wrote:
luc1966 wrote:Don't mean to be to fussy but im a little concerned that most of the newly appointed ass coaches havnt come from the Afl system and are in the 2nd tear comp. Am i being harsh?
I have faith in Scotty 2 Hotty :)
What newly appointed coaches are they? So far all we have is rumour and no facts...

stinger
Saintsational Legend

nothing to cry about... :wink: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.