Flying

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Flying

Cripps ledger milera saad

#1 Ryder fan
PJ
SS Life Member

Re: Flying

MC Gusto wrote:Cripps ledger milera saad
Where to?

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote:Cripps ledger milera saad

I am just watching Saad in a game against Sandy and amongst the highlights from the SANFL was Milera kicking a coule of goals.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
gringo
Saintsational Legend

I went for a drink with a mate the other day and he was saying that he'd seen Milera play and says he will be something special. He's a tiges fan so he wasn't biased. Cripps was way up there in the combine testing and on overall points which include plenty of non footy related measures. He just has something special like the young Lenny Hayes had.

I watched Saad play in the VFL last year and got excited about him so was rapt when we announced him, just a really exciting raw player with confident flair. Ledger is the one of the group that just oozes class, little NDS.

All those guys are no huge surprise, hope some of the young talls start flying too

dragit
Saintsational Legend

I heard that Markworth was impressing in the sprints department too, coming second only to Stanley.

StGoddard18
Club Player

Sooooo Seb Ross out of my dream team and Ledger in? Haha. It's good to hear positive reports.

Follow me on Twitter @Prestie18
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

get ledger in your d/t.

by all reports markworth has genuine speed. at 190cm he could go ok in the midfield.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Did our coach RL who got a 4 year contract with us tell you that?

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Did our coach RL who got a 4 year contract with us tell you that?
Wasn't it Tommy Walsh?

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Did our coach RL who got a 4 year contract with us tell you that?
When is Dawes coming over to the saints big boy?? Tell me when that's happening again?

#1 Ryder fan
MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
Wasn't it Tommy Walsh?
Class A f***wit you have no idea

#1 Ryder fan
MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

StGoddard18 wrote:Sooooo Seb Ross out of my dream team and Ledger in? Haha. It's good to hear positive reports.
Def ledger

#1 Ryder fan
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
Wasn't it Tommy Walsh?
Class A f***wit you have no idea
hilarious how you alway have to come back with swearing and abuse. Just confirms that you don't know anything...lol..

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

i love it when a good thread goes feral!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Austinnn
Club Player

Come on SaintPav, be fair. I don't see how swearing and abuse means that a poster knows nothing. You can be an uptight aggressive person AND know what you're talking about, can't you? Not only nice respectful people are intelligent, are they? Having said that, swearing and aggression are not welcome here by me and I try to curb both even in the face of rampant stupidity.

But back to the point; MCGusto, Plugger asked if that was the newly-signed coach who disclosed that info? I think his implication was that the info was at best subjective and at worst completely groundless. He might have a point, mightn't he? In other words, could you please be clearer about how you have determined who is "flying" otherwise it's as pointless as saying "Ledger's the bestest!"

You're welcome.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Austinnn wrote:Come on SaintPav, be fair. I don't see how swearing and abuse means that a poster knows nothing. You can be an uptight aggressive person AND know what you're talking about, can't you? Not only nice respectful people are intelligent, are they? Having said that, swearing and aggression are not welcome here by me and I try to curb both even in the face of rampant stupidity.

But back to the point; MCGusto, Plugger asked if that was the newly-signed coach who disclosed that info? I think his implication was that the info was at best subjective and at worst completely groundless. He might have a point, mightn't he? In other words, could you please be clearer about how you have determined who is "flying" otherwise it's as pointless as saying "Ledger's the bestest!"

You're welcome.
No plugger was having his typical dig - re read his post.
My info comes from bourkie a saints director on the board but trust me due to these pricls and their nonsense I ain't sharing here anymore. Nor coming to this site.
Plugger has a go at everyone for sprouting info as fact yet it was he who stated that Dawes was a certainty to leave and come to the saints! What a nonsense joker. Pav you should get your head read and work out who your mates are. Supporting plugger on his antagonistic journey is a waste if time and effort.
Re tommy Walsh I was the first to know about Sydney
Re RL I was told he was presented a 4 year deal and was very close to signing just had to work through the exit clause. Can you fault any of this???
Absolute jokers the both if you

#1 Ryder fan
MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Also Joey hit a hole in one the other day at Kingston Heath - he was playing with bj and chips. I guess pav and plugger will say that is bulls*** too. Like the dud when I told them wanganeen was mileras mentor.

#1 Ryder fan
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote:
When is Dawes coming over to the saints big boy?? Tell me when that's happening again?

Dont think he is but a few blokes are flying at training. I saw Lenny at the airport the other day.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote:Also Joey hit a hole in one the other day at Kingston Heath - he was playing with bj and chips. I guess pav and plugger will say that is bulls*** too. Like the dud when I told them wanganeen was mileras mentor.

That was a good effort. He got 2 in a week then. He also got one playing with Lenny at Kingswood on a golf day which was in the paper.
Now are you sure he got the second hole in one?

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Kings wood Kingston Heath whatever mate didn't even know it was in the paper

#1 Ryder fan
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

MC Gusto wrote:My info comes from bourkie a saints director on the board but trust me due to these pricls and their nonsense I ain't sharing here anymore. Nor coming to this site.
Hi MC G, I note that you did then post again. :D I for one hope this means you've had a rethink and plan on staying.

Yes, several of our fellow Sainsationalists 'show their love in their own special way'. Maybe for some of them it's the only way they know how...? :wink:

If you leave, then fellow forumites from certain backgrounds would miss your sheep, and others like myself would miss your posts. So once again, here's hoping that you (and the sheep) stay.

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:My info comes from bourkie a saints director on the board but trust me due to these pricls and their nonsense I ain't sharing here anymore. Nor coming to this site.
Hi MC G, I note that you did then post again. :D I for one hope this means you've had a rethink and plan on staying.

Yes, several of our fellow Sainsationalists 'show their love in their own special way'. Maybe for some of them it's the only way they know how...? :wink:

If you leave, then fellow forumites from certain backgrounds would miss your sheep, and others like myself would miss your posts. So once again, here's hoping that you (and the sheep) stay.
+1

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

What the hell are you talking about? Plugger does not need me to defend him but keep thinking that if you want.

If you have inside info that's great for you but it doesn't mean the rest of us have to take it on face value and shouldn't be allowed to challenge what you say in any way without you firing back a whole lot of abuse...but whatever, it was a bit of a joke anyway and I give as good as I get..

BTW, smart move to reveal your source inside the club.
MC Gusto wrote: No plugger was having his typical dig - re read his post.
My info comes from bourkie a saints director on the board but trust me due to these pricls and their nonsense I ain't sharing here anymore. Nor coming to this site.
Plugger has a go at everyone for sprouting info as fact yet it was he who stated that Dawes was a certainty to leave and come to the saints! What a nonsense joker. Pav you should get your head read and work out who your mates are. Supporting plugger on his antagonistic journey is a waste if time and effort.
Re tommy Walsh I was the first to know about Sydney
Re RL I was told he was presented a 4 year deal and was very close to signing just had to work through the exit clause. Can you fault any of this???
Absolute jokers the both if you

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Mate bourkie told me these bots were flying. He is not my only source or mate at the club!

#1 Ryder fan
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote:Mate bourkie told me these bots were flying. He is not my only source or mate at the club!
Not sure why it's so hard to believe

Saad, Milera...I'm sure they are going to make the most of their opportunity after probably thinking any chance of playing at an AFL level was over.

Ledger seems like a sponge, wanting to learn, wanting to succeed....Cripps also.