Rookie Coaches

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainters4eva
Club Player

Rookie Coaches

If I'm correct only one of the rookie coaches, Sanderson, won this weekend. Even figjam, who had a much easier transition, didn't win. Give Watters some credit, we are a week behind other teams in our preparation thanks to the Bombers, we had to travel and even though Port were wooden spooners, they were at home and were only going to get better after last year.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Rookie Coaches

sainters4eva wrote:If I'm correct only one of the rookie coaches, Sanderson, won this weekend. Even figjam, who had a much easier transition, didn't win. Give Watters some credit, we are a week behind other teams in our preparation thanks to the Bombers, we had to travel and even though Port were wooden spooners, they were at home and were only going to get better after last year.

We didn't get our coach in before the end of season like Adelaide and Dogs also. I hope the lessons learnt from the weekend are that the Pies boundary game is dangerous for teams with less precision and silly when here are options for quick transition open.