NSW/QLD Viewing tonight STK V FREO

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

NSW/QLD Viewing tonight STK V FREO

Can someone please refresh my memory as to where I might be able to view tonight's game around the SEQ/Nth NSW border?

Cheers.

Batnoe
Club Player

Re: NSW/QLD Viewing tonight STK V FREO

find a pub that has foxtel... tell them to put it on channel 504

Carn Saints
saintkellerm
Club Player

With the rugby league test Aust vs NZ, I would have thought most of the pubs in that area will be showing that game, however you might get lucky! Go Kiwis and Go Saints!

Bardon Saint
Club Player

In Brisbane it's live on 7Mate. Not sure if the guide is different on the coast. You may have to google it. I do know that the Saints supporters group is meeting at the Robina Tavern?? tonight to watch the game. That's down that way and worth a watch with some passionate saints fans. Give a PM to 'Saint Bev' if you would like more info.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

:evil:
Bardon Saint wrote:In Brisbane it's live on 7Mate. Not sure if the guide is different on the coast. You may have to google it. I do know that the Saints supporters group is meeting at the Robina Tavern?? tonight to watch the game. That's down that way and worth a watch with some passionate saints fans. Give a PM to 'Saint Bev' if you would like more info.
7MATE is TV Tosser language for channel 73

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Bardon Saint
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote::evil:
Bardon Saint wrote:In Brisbane it's live on 7Mate. Not sure if the guide is different on the coast. You may have to google it. I do know that the Saints supporters group is meeting at the Robina Tavern?? tonight to watch the game. That's down that way and worth a watch with some passionate saints fans. Give a PM to 'Saint Bev' if you would like more info.
7MATE is TV Tosser language for channel 73
Yeah, ok :roll:

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for the info.

The Robina Tavern is the one I was thinking of, I recalled reading the SEQ Saints had moved from Mermaid Beach.

If all else fails, it is on 7Mate.

Edit : just spoke with Robina Tavern, they said a singer is on tonight and there will be no volume of the game?

Bardon Saint
Club Player

Iceman234 wrote:Thanks for the info.

The Robina Tavern is the one I was thinking of, I recalled reading the SEQ Saints had moved from Mermaid Beach.

Edit : just spoke with Robina Tavern, they said a singer is on tonight and there will be no volume of the game?
That's right. Am not sure if they know about the singer bit?? I sent Saint Bev a text so maybe she'll check it out?

Just check your local guide re 7mate to be sure.. uh I mean channel 73..

Go saints!!

Bardon Saint
Club Player

Bardon Saint wrote:

That's right. Am not sure if they know about the singer bit?? I sent Saint Bev a text so maybe she'll check it out?

Go saints!!
I contacted the organiser (Saint Bev) who said the supporters club will be in a different room to the singer.

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

Bardon Saint wrote:

Go saints!!
Yeah tosser.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Just confirming, Saints Supporter Group will be meeting at the Robina Tavern. We have just spoken with them. THe singer will be in the Sports Bar and we are in the area next to the main bar which is a different area and there will be volumn. Sorry about any confusion. Coverage starts at 7.30. Go Saints.

Qld Saints Supporter Group