31 scoring shots to 20

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

31 scoring shots to 20

And 58 to 46 inside fifties.

Damning stats against us.

Poor kicking at goal by the pies together with an excellent defensive effort by us were the reason we had a contest in the last term.

It's the only thing to hang on to in case you go spare re the umps.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Re: 31 scoring shots to 20

saintspremiers wrote:It's the only thing to hang on to in case you go spare re the umps.
Give it away FFS, it's bad enough having a loss like that without having to read through your farking absolutely mind numbing bile.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:It's the only thing to hang on to in case you go spare re the umps.
Give it away FFS, it's bad enough having a loss like that without having to read through your farking absolutely mind numbing bile.
Sorry for stating some facts re the stats. You're a sad sack sometimes.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
maj

but saintspremiers is right, so why should he give it away? He in entitled to an opinion and he does make a fair bit of sense. Umpiring was rubbish but it didnt cost us the game. But for the fact Collingwood kicked 3 goals 9 in the second quarter the game should have been over by half time.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

maj wrote:but saintspremiers is right, so why should he give it away? He in entitled to an opinion and he does make a fair bit of sense. Umpiring was rubbish but it didnt cost us the game. But for the fact Collingwood kicked 3 goals 9 in the second quarter the game should have been over by half time.

filth win was courtesy of the f****** maggots...end of story.... :roll:

..of course it cost us the game...you blind???? :roll:
Last edited by stinger on Sun 05 Aug 2012 12:16am, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

maj wrote:but saintspremiers is right, so why should he give it away? He in entitled to an opinion and he does make a fair bit of sense. Umpiring was rubbish but it didnt cost us the game. But for the fact Collingwood kicked 3 goals 9 in the second quarter the game should have been over by half time.
Thank you sir or madam.

On occasion I talk a bit of crap like most on here, but sometimes a bit of sense.

Should've been game over at half time for sure.

maj

whos blind? If you think that we lost because of that ONE umpiring decision then you need to watch the whole game again. Even if the goal was kicked it would have been a draw and in the context of the season and where we sit, the 2 points will most likely be useless. Yes it hurts, but we lost the game because Collingwood was generally better than us in all important aspects of the game, two of those stats being inside 50's and scoring shots.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

maj wrote:whos blind? If you think that we lost because of that ONE umpiring decision then you need to watch the whole game again. Even if the goal was kicked it would have been a draw and in the context of the season and where we sit, the 2 points will most likely be useless. Yes it hurts, but we lost the game because Collingwood was generally better than us in all important aspects of the game, two of those stats being inside 50's and scoring shots.
of course we lost because of that s*** decision...it would have been a draw otherwise.....also kossi was interfered with...that would have been another goal...those two decisions alone cost us a win...not to mention the completly lopsided free count...which game were you watching, and what colours were you wearing ffs????

dragit
Saintsational Legend

maj wrote:whos blind? If you think that we lost because of that ONE umpiring decision then you need to watch the whole game again. Even if the goal was kicked it would have been a draw and in the context of the season and where we sit, the 2 points will most likely be useless. Yes it hurts, but we lost the game because Collingwood was generally better than us in all important aspects of the game, two of those stats being inside 50's and scoring shots.
6 posts in a year, 4 of them when we have payed collingwood, the other 2 stating how bad we are. thank you.

maj

Dragit, whats that got to do with the price of fish? We wernt bad tonight, but in the end we lost to a better side. We didnt lose because of the umpires. End of story.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

maj wrote:Dragit, whats that got to do with the price of fish? We wernt bad tonight, but in the end we lost to a better side. We didnt lose because of the umpires. End of story.
Black
&
White
All
Over

maj

your post requires no response. Your an idiot.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

maj wrote:Dragit, whats that got to do with the price of fish? We wernt bad tonight, but in the end we lost to a better side. We didnt lose because of the umpires. End of story.
piss off troll....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

maj wrote:your post requires no response. Your an idiot.

you a member of the filth cheerquad by chance...one of those toothless ferals we see on the tellie.....you actually give australians a bad name....

dragit
Saintsational Legend

maj wrote:your post requires no response. Your an idiot.
Only a pies fan could be dumb enough to 'respond' with 'your post requires no response'
You're funny.
Go away.

vacuous space
SS Life Member

Collingwood have inflated i50 stats because they bomb it in and miss a lot of shots from bad places.

There's a reason they hold the record for most behinds in a season.

Yeah nah pleasing positive
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Fancy agreeing with saintspremiers…
Dead giveaway. :lol:

maj

Stinger and Dragit, maybe the two of you need to go back to school and understand this is a forum and as such opinions can be expressed. If you dont agree with them then thats fine, but to respond the way you two have tells me that your intellects are rather finite and having any meaningful discussion with you guys is useless.

Turbo
Club Player

Those stats proves we were beaten around the stoppages but our backs did a great job.

Some time soon.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Plenty of games won when out of balance like that.

Saints were in the contest when it counted.

You just can't wipe that away.

I agree VS they just bombed it in, I believe Saints scored 10 goals from half back.

Opposite of that though, we have two excellent targets inside 50 and our boys kick it in so shallow....barely inside 50...and it almost always ended up in a turnover.

Kick it deep, that's where it's most dangerous.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

maj wrote:Stinger and Dragit, maybe the two of you need to go back to school and understand this is a forum and as such opinions can be expressed. If you dont agree with them then thats fine, but to respond the way you two have tells me that your intellects are rather finite and having any meaningful discussion with you guys is useless.
This is a St Kilda board not a Collingwood board.

BTW, did you think it was a free to Harry O at the end?

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
maj

We kick a lot of points. It cost us the game against Sydney
Last edited by maj on Sun 05 Aug 2012 1:02am, edited 1 time in total.

maj

it wasnt a free to Harry, but we didnt lose the game because that free was paid. That is my contention, i'm not saying the umpires were consistent, indeed they were the opposite, but the umpires didnt cost us the game.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

maj wrote:it wasnt a free to Harry, but we didnt lose the game because that free was paid. That is my contention, i'm not saying the umpires were consistent, indeed they were the opposite, but the umpires didnt cost us the game.

Ok, whatever you say. :roll:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

maj wrote:it wasnt a free to Harry, but we didnt lose the game because that free was paid. That is my contention, i'm not saying the umpires were consistent, indeed they were the opposite, but the umpires didnt cost us the game.
I'd sure like to know how many of the 25-14 free kicks Dean Margets paid to the Pies.

Not sure I'm implying anything sinister here, I just find two of his decisions, both against Milne...quite bizzare.