Big Boy

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Watts the Buzz
Club Player

Big Boy

It annoyed the crap out of me with Brian Taylor constantly referring to Ben McEvoy as 'Big Boy' in the commentary last night; almost as annoying as the 'boy from Lorne' for Jack Steven.
Maybe I'm just highly emotional after last night's loss and letting everything get to me :evil:

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: Big Boy

Watts the Buzz wrote:It annoyed the crap out of me with Brian Taylor constantly referring to Ben McEvoy as 'Big Boy' in the commentary last night; almost as annoying as the 'boy from Lorne' for Jack Steven.
Maybe I'm just highly emotional after last night's loss and letting everything get to me :evil:
Big Boy, hmmmmm, worse was Garage boy - and it p!ssed Ahmed off to!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Watts the Buzz
Club Player

Sainter_Dad wrote:
Watts the Buzz wrote:It annoyed the crap out of me with Brian Taylor constantly referring to Ben McEvoy as 'Big Boy' in the commentary last night; almost as annoying as the 'boy from Lorne' for Jack Steven.
Big Boy, hmmmmm, worse was Garage boy - and it p!ssed Ahmed off to!
In summary, so far we've got:-

Lorne Boy
Big Boy
Garage Boy

Oh boy, I'm happy to buy a footy record for BT before the next game and tell him to open it up to the middle pages - he'll see lots of numbers with players' names next to them :|

Mrs_Seaford_Saint
Club Player

Oh and Ben looks "pre-historic" as well!

Watts the Buzz
Club Player

Mrs_Seaford_Saint wrote:Oh and Ben looks "pre-historic" as well!
Yes, thanks for reminding me.....another to add to the list of derogatory and patronising comments about the Saints - didn't hear any of that crap going the other way towards the filth. Was that another BT gem or was that Richo?

Mrs_Seaford_Saint
Club Player

BT said it - I believe all the filth were called by nicknames - he also thought Johns was Roo and couldn't tell the difference between dempster and armo le sigh!

Junction Oval
SS Life Member

Taylor is an over-the-top, loud mouth, who focuses on sensationalism at the cost of reality and let me say ..... any professionalism whatsoever !

Watts the Buzz
Club Player

He likes to add 'colour' to his call - accuracy is a minor consideration

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

As I've said before, I think BT has early onset dementia. And this is the early indicators. He's bluffing his way out of situations as he doesn't have the brain capacity anymore to commentate properly. It's not a put on show like Sam Newman on the footy show. BT needs help.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.