Saints chase Caddy, Brown

Re: Saints chase Caddy, Brown

Geelong firming still I think?

Maybe they are going to use their gabba pick?

ok he's gone now
so change that bloody cloud :twisted: 8-)

matrix wrote:ok he's gone now
Or whack a lightning bolt through it :P

I'll make something up today M

I had to change my twitter pic already :|

Don't know if I should put someone else in the cloud of saintly marshmallowness or come up with something more original.

PS Crockers gone as well, he's still up there!

Sick Nal Danto wrote:We have to put Caddy's value into perspective

People forget that in his draft year of 2010, Gold coast had already taken 12 probable first rounders the year before

Add to that Josh was pick 7, so in actual fact Josh would've probably been around pick 12-20

If we give pick 13 for him alone, I reckon we're slightly over paying

i think most know he was a very good junior and is a highly skilled mid with a good amount of development already and we have got to have a look into how he will go against AFL listed players- something you don't get with a new recruit from the TAC or similar. Not too many mids look amazing in their first real season of footy and you would expect next year will be still on a fairly steep learning curve. I guess they get a player who is less of an unknown quantity so is a little higher rated because of that.

Legendary wrote:
Animal Enclosure wrote:Caddy has had his 2nd meeting with the Saints... loves the facilities but the drive to Seaford is an issue.

We're right in the mix. Josh has a few mates at StK that have raved about the joint (Watters, Lenny, etc)

The fact that our pick is lower than both Nth & Geel's gives us the advantage as GC need currency to trade for Tippett. Geel's compo pick is being spoken about like it is god's greatest gift to mankind but its not as attractive as Cats supporters are sprouting.
Good to hear ... I imagine with the "drive to Seaford" it would be no different to the "drive to Geelong" that he would have to consider if he went to the Cats. Which I would think neutralises that point.

Plus I imagine we have more $ than those other two clubs to throw at him (if that is a factor in getting him over the line).

r.
The drive to Geelong might only be from Torquay!

Emma Quayle just tweeted "Josh Caddy happy to join StKilda North or Geelong..."

She's usually very well connected so its good to know its now in the hands of the club & he's happy to join us.

Animal Enclosure wrote:Emma Quayle just tweeted "Josh Caddy happy to join StKilda North or Geelong..."

She's usually very well connected so its good to know its now in the hands of the club & he's happy to join us.
Caddy, Hickey and Frawley. Logistically I just dont know how? But I really want to see it happen! Maybe someone like Gram, Ledger or Gilbert will be a carrot with Ray and the second rounder we get for Crippa (could Koby Stevens play a role?)? Aaah, what about Ben Jacobs don't we what him too? My head is about to explode!!!

Brendon who?

Superstar

Animal Enclosure wrote:
Legendary wrote:
Animal Enclosure wrote:Caddy has had his 2nd meeting with the Saints... loves the facilities but the drive to Seaford is an issue.

We're right in the mix. Josh has a few mates at StK that have raved about the joint (Watters, Lenny, etc)

The fact that our pick is lower than both Nth & Geel's gives us the advantage as GC need currency to trade for Tippett. Geel's compo pick is being spoken about like it is god's greatest gift to mankind but its not as attractive as Cats supporters are sprouting.
Good to hear ... I imagine with the "drive to Seaford" it would be no different to the "drive to Geelong" that he would have to consider if he went to the Cats. Which I would think neutralises that point.

Plus I imagine we have more $ than those other two clubs to throw at him (if that is a factor in getting him over the line).

r.
The drive to Geelong might only be from Torquay!

Isn't that the point though, Seaford would only be a long drive depending on where he lives.

St Ick wrote:
Animal Enclosure wrote:Emma Quayle just tweeted "Josh Caddy happy to join StKilda North or Geelong..."

Caddy, Hickey and Frawley. Logistically I just dont know how? But I really want to see it happen! Maybe someone like Gram, Ledger or Gilbert will be a carrot with Ray and the second rounder we get for Crippa (could Koby Stevens play a role?)? Aaah, what about Ben Jacobs don't we what him too? My head is about to explode!!!

Brendon who?

what about Paul stewart as well?

St Ick wrote:

Brendon who?

I think he is too busy with the Dili All Stars and reforming the Painters and Dockers

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)

St Ick wrote:

Brendon who?
I can see it all now...

A big majestic white Pelican... effortlessly and silently riding the thermals high above..., circling a simmering school of AFL fish below..., just picking his moment to dive down, and scoop up the choicest ones... right out of the fishermen's nets... 8-)

suss wrote:I can't believe there's a club willing to pay Angus Monfries money to dive for free kicks for four years . Who could be so stupid.
Thought he was going to Port, not Barcelona? :D

Just curious - how does Caddy know Scott and Lenny?

I think he is too busy with the Dili All Stars and reforming the Painters and Dockers

Jesus, someones done one of those age predictors on Simpkin, that Paul Stewart has a melon like a balloon.

I'll make something up today M

I had to change my twitter pic already :|

Don't know if I should put someone else in the cloud of saintly marshmallowness or come up with something more original.

PS Crockers gone as well, he's still up there!
New signature pic too mate (& player if you are doing that again?)

SainterK wrote:Geelong firming still I think?

What is their compo pick?

9 i think

Ice Wolf

Drive to Seaford shouldn't be an issue Peninsula Link will be open early next year so traffic should clear up a little bit.

Ralphy wrote:

9 i think
Hmmm so if they really want caddy, they can get him... 9 seems a little high, but 13 is palatable if we have 12 aswell
What part of town is his family in?

joffaboy wrote:I think he is too busy with the Dili All Stars and reforming the Painters and Dockers
Really? Wa-ay cooolll! :D :D :D

Their signature song addresses a practical solution to much of what is wrong with the world today... :twisted:

joffaboy wrote:I think he is too busy with the Dili All Stars and reforming the Painters and Dockers

Their signature song addresses a practical solution to much of what is wrong with the world today... :twisted:

What Nude school?

goods

if you live in brighton/sandringham how is the drive to seaford a long way?? its a 30 min drive I dont get it.

What Nude school?

No

KILL! KILL! KILL! :lol:

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)

Dave McNamara wrote:Really? Wa-ay cooolll! :D :D :D

What Nude school?
No

KILL! KILL! KILL! :lol:
Closing in..., but a far too random approach. :twisted: