DWANE RUSSELL

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rodrocket
Club Player

DWANE RUSSELL

What a tool! Several times stated the Swans were playing an almost full strength Saints side(8 or 9 first 22 not playing) and wow look at all the youngsters the Swans played! No credit at all for any of the saints youngsters in a winning side. Turn the sound off. As I said what a tool!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: DWANE RUSSELL

Change to Ch 7 and listen to BT instead. Can't wait. Wow wee...

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
spert
Saintsational Legend

Annoying to listen to. Sounded like the Swans cheer squad commentating on the game- I believe St Kilda were playing out there but you would hardly notice from the commentators.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Yes St.Kilda near full strength without Reiwoldt, Hayes, Milne, Dal Santo, Stevens, Schneider, Simpkin, Kosi, gee that's virtually the same number the Swans had missing.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Big deal. It's a praccy match. We all know that.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Someone should send draino a sympathy card. He will be shattered by the loss.
At least he makes Mooney sound like a genius.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Dwayne has a history of not bothering to engage his brain before puting his mouth into gear !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

rodrocket wrote:What a tool! Several times stated the Swans were playing an almost full strength Saints side(8 or 9 first 22 not playing) and wow look at all the youngsters the Swans played! No credit at all for any of the saints youngsters in a winning side. Turn the sound off. As I said what a tool!
glad you posted that...i went to bed fuming about the prick....also said we were getting run over and losing it in the last quarter...we were 4 points down ffs.......i don't think the guy is playing with a full deck........

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:Yes St.Kilda near full strength without Reiwoldt, Hayes, Milne, Dal Santo, Stevens, Schneider, Simpkin, Kosi, gee that's virtually the same number the Swans had missing.
gwilt...

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Bloke is a complete knob. Saints will be desperate to win this due to the Sydney outs, Saints rely heavily on there top 8 most are missing today only to then say we have no one out the nine poin goal drives me mad. The bloke is a flog. Any chance at all he can actually name a player that gets the ball?

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

s*** voice, punchable face and extremely biased. Do not like.

sainters4eva
Club Player

At one stage, I think it was Roberton, took a strong mark over a Swans player and all he said was how stiff the Swans player was. One of the commentators even got the names of hyphen and RLT mixed up.

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

It was just a Swans circle jerk....

Roos, his best mate Alastair & Drain Pipe.

I turned the sound down & got my 5 year old to call the game... she was quite good but kept calling CJ Rooey.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:Someone should send draino a sympathy card. He will be shattered by the loss.
At least he makes Mooney sound like a genius.
Not sure I like to admit, but I like Mooney as a boundary rider...because he appears to be a players man and can get a bit out of them, kind of like Richo....they relax. Armo was a good example, thought he spoke well but I reckon Cam put him at ease?

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
rodrocket wrote:What a tool! Several times stated the Swans were playing an almost full strength Saints side(8 or 9 first 22 not playing) and wow look at all the youngsters the Swans played! No credit at all for any of the saints youngsters in a winning side. Turn the sound off. As I said what a tool!
glad you posted that...i went to bed fuming about the prick....also said we were getting run over and losing it in the last quarter...we were 4 points down ffs.......i don't think the guy is playing with a full deck........

you went to bed thinking about him?...lordy

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Just don't understand why foxtel persist?

There are internet forums and twitter messages complaining about his calls annually.

While he was away for the olympics, foxtel introducted Tristan Foenander and Nathan Thompson and they were great.

They run with Russell, Shaw and the likes...when they have quality callers like that potentially in the wings.

St Lenny
Club Player

It drove us mad also. We had 9 players out and it was crazy the amount of times he mentioned the Swans players that were not playing. I know it was a NAB game, but you would rather win than loose. Credit to our inexperienced players, Go Saints.

spert
Saintsational Legend

Bloody hopeless.. probably the most one-sided commentary I have ever heard(even though it was a praccy match). Just going on and on about the Swans. I watched a bit of the replay this morning, and Siposs did a great baulk around two Swans players on the wing, yet Russell and co. were still prattling on about the Swans and didn't acknowledge the great play by Siposs. Maybe Foxtel could hire a couple of Daleks to do commentary.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

What about when Geary made that sensible and considered chase of Lewis Jetta, they went on all match how nobody can catch him blah blah...Geary put pressure on and it resulted in a turnover, you could hear crickets.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

we had nine out , but i no longer believe the snides and kosi are in our best 22 !

so lets be fair to one of the worst commentators in the game .

In red white and black from 73
stinger
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
stinger wrote:

you went to bed thinking about him?...lordy
maybe an exaggeration..... :oops:

savatage
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:What about when Geary made that sensible and considered chase of Lewis Jetta, they went on all match how nobody can catch him blah blah...Geary put pressure on and it resulted in a turnover, you could hear crickets.
Or the part where Nathan Wright sprinted past him as if he was a statue?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

savatage wrote:
SainterK wrote:What about when Geary made that sensible and considered chase of Lewis Jetta, they went on all match how nobody can catch him blah blah...Geary put pressure on and it resulted in a turnover, you could hear crickets.
Or the part where Nathan Wright sprinted past him as if he was a statue?

Jetta, like Rioli, will not chase. Likes the limelight of running with the ball but wont do what Geary did.

You can expect the Flogs like Dee-wayne to blow their load with the likes of Jetta, but never acknowledge their failings.

As soon as I saw Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos on the boundary I thought a Swan wank-a-thon.

Sound like it was.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Moods
Saintsational Legend

mr six o'clock wrote:we had nine out , but i no longer believe the snides and kosi are in our best 22 !
Schnieder definitely is as far as I'm concerned. Kosi is debateable, Wilkes/maider may well take his place.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

joffaboy wrote:Jetta, like Rioli, will not chase. Likes the limelight of running with the ball but wont do what Geary did.

You can expect the Flogs like Dee-wayne to blow their load with the likes of Jetta, but never acknowledge their failings.

As soon as I saw Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos on the boundary I thought a Swan wank-a-thon.

Sound like it was.

You nailed it. Was sickening. The ad nauseum reminder about how many the Swans had out against the "almost full strength" Saints started to piss me off. Although it was actually funny when they were wanking on about ow no-one could catch Jetta as the picture showed Wright making up ground on him at a great rate.......

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!