Unreserved Apology

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

Unreserved Apology

Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. I tell it as I see it Saintsationalists but this decision has left me with egg on my face. I unreservedly apologise for leading you up the garden path. I didn't see it coming. still one thing I said is true- we've been through worse.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Unreserved Apology

Apology accepted Tony boy!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Thanks Scotty. :wink:

tony74 wrote:Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. I tell it as I see it Saintsationalists but this decision has left me with egg on my face. I unreservedly apologise for leading you up the garden path. I didn't see it coming. still one thing I said is true- we've been through worse.
No worries Tone.

We have Jaxsons that is top source now.

Another day, another drama.....

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. I tell it as I see it Saintsationalists but this decision has left me with egg on my face. I unreservedly apologise for leading you up the garden path. I didn't see it coming. still one thing I said is true- we've been through worse.

Why would you say sorry. Who cares if you werent right and who cares if jaxons is right. Doesnt help the club either way. A few think they have inside knowledge but this is the St Kilda footy club. Things could change by the minute. All I hope is the next coach is a better coach for the club.

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Unnecessary, Tony.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

No probs Tone :)

Richter
SS Life Member

Big of you to come on and say this Tony. I doubted that all was rosy at the club but never doubted that you were honestly giving your opinion on the basis of what you had gleaned and been told. We all go for St Kilda and irrespective of what has occurred we all continue to barrack for the Saints. Onwards and upwards to season 2014 and beyond.

Ps. don't be a stranger to the site, mate.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

I don't.

You we me a beer, whomever you are :D

Dont sweat it Tony74. Doesn't matter.

I railed against people for having no fact s in bagging the club. Well they may have been correct.

Fact s are that now the lies and subterfuje of the club has been exposed, now I have concrete facts that I have been misled by the club, now it has come to be, I think that the admin need to go as well.

Pelchan lied
Bains lied
Summers lied.

All lied that Watters would coach in 2014.

Who on the board was part of the panel who appointed Watters as the best choice of coach? Whomever they are, they should fall on their sword. Their decision is as bad as any Watters made while coach.

To the rest who constantly lied to the members like Pelchan and Bains and Summers, a big FU.

Trust has been irrevocably broken.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

you don't have to apologise to anybody mate...unlike jaxons you do not leak information harmful to our club.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Bring back the dream team! Buttocks-Thommo-Waldron! NOW that would be something for the media to digest!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
you don't have to apologise to anybody mate...unlike jaxons you do not leak information harmful to our club.....

Im pretty Jaxons hasnt caused any problems at all to the club. Your just upset because you and few others had a go at him and basically said he was lying and now he has been proven right.

Moorabbin Man
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote:Bring back the dream team! Buttocks-Thommo-Waldron! NOW that would be something for the media to digest!
That would actually be great. By the way you misspelt Butters.

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

No apology needed for telling your version of things/what you think is happening.
I hope you keep doing so.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Either does jaxons, he hasn't caused the club any harm at all, he just informed us we were still imploding and was proven correct.

Were we imploding in the fifties ?

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Agree with everyone else

No apology necessary, just keep doing what your doing

All this means is that your source was off on this thing... Other stuff u said was right

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Apology NOT required !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

Im pretty Jaxons hasnt caused any problems at all to the club. Your just upset because you and few others had a go at him and basically said he was lying and now he has been proven right.

Exactly right.

Stinger -

How has he been hurtful to the club?

Has he ruined any trade negotiations?

All he did was tell us the bullet for Watters was coming.

Harmful? What a load of horse s***.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Spinner wrote: Exactly right.

Stinger -

the point is valid
its the exact reason that Roos didnt jump straight away at the the Melb job - the board need to be on the same page
top stkilda players disgruntled and jumping ship (or worse steering it)- would discourage any new recruit & or future coach

Seeya
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:

Exactly right.

Stinger -

go back and read all his posts...wiith an open mind...no apologies from me ......

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Exactly right.

Stinger -

go back and read all his posts...wiith an open mind...no apologies from me ......

I've read them twice.

You can't answer my questions, and back up your comments that they were harmful because you were talking crap.

Just called it out and got the answers I knew were there actually.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
stinger wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Exactly right.

Stinger -

I've read them twice.

You can't answer my questions, and back up your comments that they were harmful because you were talking crap.

Just called it out and got the answers I knew were there actually.

what have you read twice ffs.......months of jaxons posts...i doubt it very much......

look mate, i'm trying to be respectful to you but a lot of what he posted was harmful to the club from a timing point of view as someone else pointed out to you......if he is a club insider...which i very much doubt, then he shouldn't be leaking information gained from the club without their permission....that would be a sackable offense...no matter how much posters on here crave inside information..... :roll:

...you want to hero worship him??go right ahead...excuse me if i reserve judgment.......

On the Bench
Club Player
Location: Perth. Where Foxtel has now allowed me to watch my beloved Saints each week.

Tony no need to apologise. You have been able to put me at ease many a time over the years through your posts.

At least it shows that sometimes we can keep the lid on just before it explodes at MoorabaSeaford

I am still hurting from 71;
my gut churns thinking of 97;
2009 was agony,
2010a was a pleasure to watch only to be devastated by 2010 b.
It hurts barracking for the Saints
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

tony74 ... no apology required ... I should make the same apology if so ...

A former board member outlined all the issues (now being touted as reasons for dismissal)

I asked questions by current players, staff and board members ... and all denied it ...

I believed what I wanted to believe.

I was wrong.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

BackFromUSA wrote:tony74 ... no apology required ... I should make the same apology if so ...

A former board member outlined all the issues (now being touted as reasons for dismissal)

I asked questions by current players, staff and board members ... and all denied it ...

I believed what I wanted to believe.

I was wrong.
But were you wrong Simon???

"And all denied it"!!!!!!!

Come on people, fair dinkum!!!!!!

Someone is lying to us!!!!!!!!

Yet so many of you are happy to sit back and be treated like mushrooms!

Gotta' trust the powers that be, they know what they are doing!!!!!!

Their definition of 'knowing what they are doing' is to have made the club seem a laughing stock, then reinforced that opinion through that incompetent, insulting BS-laden press conference!!!!!!!!!

Their definition of 'knowing what they are doing' is now costing us (a reported) $500,000 pay-out!!!!!!

Yeah, right, like we are just swimming in money at our Saints! I bloody wish...

I also bloody wish that all the Summers apologists would wake up and ask some questions. Like why should we trust you Peter Summers? You seem to have lied to us. Oh, you're a businessman. Well, I don't know about your pre-Jennings days, but I want better for our Saints than what Jennings has achieved these last fifteen years! (Figures posted in two other threads for anyone who can be stuffed looking.) Sorry Peter, I need a bit more to 'buy in'.

Why did we sack Cuddles? jaxons gave us heaps of reasons... yet Summalovin' and Nutters dismissed most of them in that presser...!?! So why did we sack him them and bring on all the derision?????????

(And no, the airing of 'dirty laundry' is not required as part of providing a fair and honest answer. How many times does that have to be said???

Oh, and here's a tip to show that there's no hindsighting: Now that Operation Cuddles is pretty much complete, just watch how all those leaks to the press start to dry up... :mrgreen: )

Ok, roll on with the abuse Summalovers if you wish. Fine. But please back-it-up by addressing the issues that myself and others have raised in innumerable posts. No one has done this... and yet some people wonder why I and others have to keep repeating ourselves. :roll:

If you can't put up, then shut up! Those of us who are questioning have put up. Actually no, that's wrong... don't want you to shut up. Want you to start asking questions about what culminated over the weekend. And also ask yourselves if you do really care about the future direction of this club? (Look..., I know that you do care deeply about our great club, but please..., give the implications of all this re our club's reputation and position going forward some thought...? Ta.)

Oh, and if anyone wants to prove how wrong I and others are, go out and load up on the shares of that company that our great businessman El President so ably presides over.

To all you drinkers out there. See, no alcohol required to have a good rant. :wink:

And btw, despite my angst about what happened over the weekend, I still fully intend joining up again for 2014... even if Alfred E Neuman becomes our next coach, even if Peter Summers himself takes over, or Jeff Kennett... ok that's now getting a bit too weird. :oops: Sure hope none of them though..., my winnings from backing in jaxons' tip re Choco will more than cover that membership. :lol: :idea:

And despite any implications that I may have given, jaxons I do believe that your postings are on the money, and I do hope that they keep coming as you see fit. :)

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen: