Garlett

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Garlett

whiskers3614 wrote:Pop corn and Animal Enclosure please?
Leave me out of it.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Speaking of rants

Counting spelling errors from someone typing on an ipad at speed

Find something more meaningful please?!

What's your fascination with my occupation (or what you think it is?)? Are you jealous?

Please don't feel sorry for me.... I am fairly well off, at the top of my profession, had success in sport... And have a beautiful family...
You... You've got a mate who's an accountant who doesn't rate teachers...

Btw
Love your name?!
My nickname appears to be problematic for you. That's a rather sudden development, isn't it? I've been on this forum for nearly four years and it's never bothered you before, has it? You see, BM, this is YOUR problem. Everything is about you. I believe you are implying that my nickname is somewhat racist? At least have the courage to come out and say it. I've explained its origins a number of times, but of course none of that matters until you decide to sook up.

When forumites challenge you and your opinions, you invariably fire up and it ends in a lengthy slanging match. You have a number of, for want of a better term, enemies on this site, who you engage in this way. You always fall for it. As for your constant references to your personal and professional success, in which this thread now has another glaring example, do you really think anyone cares, or is impressed? If you do, and it appears you must, then I can only assume you are a very insecure narcissist. Look up its meaning. I think that once you've read the definition, it will be revelatory and may explain a lot about you.

BTW, how about that last shot you took? Stop it, I can't stand it. Thanks for summing up my life in that one line. What you're really trying to convince us of, is that you are vastly superior to me, or p66, or Spinner et. al. Every time you do this you dig a bigger hole for yourself. This time you've hit rock bottom. The really funny thing is you've just kept digging.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:I will not let a tool write half pages of nothing, to try and denigrate... Without RIGHT of reply
It only "denigrates" you if you let it. No-one on here knows who you are, so why should you care what someone writes about you?

This is more about your hatred of "losing". You've said before on here that there's nothing worse. So obviously you'll keep fighting until you feel that you've "won". Doesn't make you very pleasant to be around.

White Winmar seems pretty similar in that way so this might go on for a long time.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
BigMart wrote:I will not let a tool write half pages of nothing, to try and denigrate... Without RIGHT of reply
It only "denigrates" you if you let it. No-one on here knows who you are, so why should you care what someone writes about you?

This is more about your hatred of "losing". You've said before on here that there's nothing worse. So obviously you'll keep fighting until you feel that you've "won". Doesn't make you very pleasant to be around.

White Winmar seems pretty similar in that way so this might go on for a long time.
No Bergholt, this won't go on. I don't appreciate the comparison, but honestly, I'm done with it. He can keep throwing muck around to his heart's content. I know there is no way I can "win" this argument. I only battled on with the last couple of replies because of his abuse and the fact he was implying that my name on this forum is a racist slur. You can't win with someone like him. I know that only too well. We've seen him do it with many other posters on here. I just think the best idea is simply to ignore him from here on.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

What are you arguing exactly?

Anything to do with footy?! No the pathetic line of spelling and getting personal with my occupation (or what you believe is?)
Anything at all you could muster to dent credibility, because you had nothing on topic.... A F***ing charade!

Really, WTF have you been on about?

But at least you stood up to me, oh, and bagged teachers?!

You brave man!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Are you serious? let it go. me me me.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

And why the slanging matches?

I don't let knobs push me around, in any aspect of life! Especially those who hide behind a keyboard and throw insults....

And BTW
If this is a slanging match... And I have issues because of it?

What about the person on the other side... Ie/ YOU!
Could you be an 'insecure narcissistic'?

Especially since your the one who has made some wonderful superiority claims...

And another BTW
Enemies? Seriously, what are we 6yo?

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:And why the slanging matches?

I don't let knobs push me around, in any aspect of life! Especially those who hide behind a keyboard and throw insults....

And BTW
If this is a slanging match... And I have issues because of it?

What about the person on the other side... Ie/ YOU!
Could you be an 'insecure narcissistic'?

Especially since your the one who has made some wonderful superiority claims...

And another BTW
Enemies? Seriously, what are we 6yo?

You really need to let it go. ZBy the way who are you actually writing that about? The other guy said he has had enough of you. Pretty sure many others feel the same.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

HitTheBoundary wrote:Image

:D

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Buckets
SS Life Member

Locking thread, lost the topic long ago.

Not even worthy of the AE...

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you