Guess this weeks ins and outs

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Junior
Club Player

Re: Guess this weeks ins and outs

plugger66 wrote:
Junior wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:OUT: Etihad

IN: Lounge Room
Hope the food,drink and parking is cheaper then :D

Only problem with my lounge room is my wive threatening to turn the game of as I am yelling to loud. Reckons they can't hear me at the ground, but she misses the point it is the release of frustration.

Do you have a plural wife.
Why are you looking for one ? :D

No one is enough, but thank you for picking up my lack of command of the English language. :oops:

A champion team will always beat a team of champions.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Junior wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Junior wrote:

Only problem with my lounge room is my wive threatening to turn the game of as I am yelling to loud. Reckons they can't hear me at the ground, but she misses the point it is the release of frustration.

Do you have a plural wife.
Why are you looking for one ? :D

No one is enough, but thank you for picking up my lack of command of the English language. :oops:

Firstly i am and i am the last to right about the England langwich.

saintjake
Club Player

Let's just get back on topic. Not discuss open plan loving areas, multiple wives and spelling errors.

coopergrech
Club Player

In - Longer , Ross , Bruce
Out- Gwilt , Roberton , Savage

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of changes this week - give Hickey, Dunstan, Eli, maybe even Curran a break from a tough road trip. These are young players - I know they want to get games into them but why risk anything with them? And why not give Rooey a bit of break every now and then to maximise his longevity? Plus Richo will really want to run the rule over some of the fringe players in the squad. Come draft time we will get in another 4-5 players in. Richo needs to see a fair bit of these players who have been on the list for a bit to work out who has what it takes to keep investing in them.

OUT: Hickey, Dunstan, The Temperature, Curran
IN: Longer, Webster, Bruce, Ross/Lee/TDL

maxdis 42
Club Player

Just saw a photo posted on FB .of Hickey, Reiwoldt, DeLaney, Stanley on the plane coming over..You can see Gwilt in the background, but as we know this means nothing, as some players might be coming over for the ride. If I was closer to the airport I would take a dash out, but will have to settle for the open training session tomm. If I see anything of note I shall post

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
Junior wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:OUT: Etihad

IN: Lounge Room

My wife can threaten all she likes - when i get sick of it I'll just close the kitchen door so I can't hear her........ :lol:
IN: True Believer's wife

OUT: True Believer(in the doghouse)

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

True Believer wrote:My wife can threaten all she likes - when i get sick of it I'll just close the kitchen door so I can't hear her........ :lol:
... are you barefoot and pregnant too, TB? :P

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen: