Open Training Subiaco 3pm local time today

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Open Training Subiaco 3pm local time today

Saints open training at Subi at 3pm

maxdis 42
Club Player

Re: Open Training Subiaco 3pm local time today

Went to Subi to watch open training. It went for about an hour, Hickey didn't train with main group but having said that maister,gilbert and curren didn't train with them either really did shots on goal and handball drills. From what I noticed for tomm expect a lot of run and spread, and they did look sharp, and clean. Lots of talk going on out there. They are certainly up and about. Smell an upset :D

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

maxdis 42 wrote:Went to Subi to watch open training. It went for about an hour, Hickey didn't train with main group but having said that maister,gilbert and curren didn't train and did shots
Tequilla?

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
maxdis 42 wrote:Went to Subi to watch open training. It went for about an hour, Hickey didn't train with main group but having said that maister,gilbert and curren didn't train and did shots
Tequilla?
May as well make it a worthwhile trip over.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
Tequilla?
May as well make it a worthwhile trip over.
Reminds me of the story (apocryphal) of our 1913 GF team. Having won the first GF over Fitzroy, we were challenged by them to a rematch, which was allowable under the rules for that year. Apparently, or so the story goes, we were so confident of winning, we cracked the champagne bottles and got stuck into a celebratory drink, BEFORE the game. You know the rest. We stormed home but fell 13 points short. Our early poor form in that game certainly fits the drinking theory. Only St.Kilda!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!