We are still in the eight...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: We are still in the eight...

I am happy to admit when I am wrong. My ego isn't so fragile and my insecurities so great that I have to deflect and make stuff up to cover my obvious miss call.

I WAS WRONG AND AM HAPPY TO SAY SO.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Re: We are still in the eight...

joffaboy wrote:I am happy to admit when I am wrong. My ego isn't so fragile and my insecurities so great that I have to deflect and make stuff up to cover my obvious miss call.

I WAS WRONG AND AM HAPPY TO SAY SO.
You weren't wrong, just a slight error in judgement.

Must admit, I expected a lose of around 6 - 10 goals tonight, but I made an inaccurate judgement.

I really do love those sort of inaccurate judgements.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.