Can't go lower

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

wasoncestkil58
Club Player

Can't go lower

Well fellow Sainters here we are back at the bottom of the ladder. Is this where we spring our revival from? Lets hope so, we have been there before and have fought back to the top. Not sure we have been at 18th before. It was much better when we couldn't get any further down than 12th. It is going to need some smart people and some very clever picks in the coming drafts. Still I think I would rather be a Saints supporter than a Bomber. Go Saints, I will be Melbourne in a couple of weeks to barrack and encourage all the young talent we have.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Re: Can't go lower

It's all up from here! What is taking the heat of us is the understanding from the media and supporters that we are trying to rebuild properly and that we seem to be on the proper track with a good development coach and targeting quality draft players. What has helped as well is even though we've had some huge blowouts, often for at least two quarters we show we can be very competitive. That's a really good sign. To me that's better than just being average for 4 quarters. It shows they are willing to push themselves for the coach and team but they are just running out of petrol. Next year with another good preseason hopefully we can be good for 3 quarters. And then after that we should see a more consistent team. Despite being bottom I feel weirdly happy and I am looking forward to today's game. Go figure!