Chris Pelchen - The aftermath

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Chris Pelchen - The aftermath

jaxons wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:I heard a Richmond official on SEN (about mid-week) discussing the possible trades they tried to do.
He claimed they approached St Kilda re Armitage early on and were told no, under no circumstances.
They then approached Melbourne re Trengrove for that same Pick #12.

There was no 'deal for Armitage' so therefore the story is just another 'crap rumour' designed to vilify someone.

I can officially assure you Mr.Magic that Richmond offered us pick 12 for Armitage.

Untrue.

DC93

plugger66 wrote:
jaxons wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:I heard a Richmond official on SEN (about mid-week) discussing the possible trades they tried to do.
He claimed they approached St Kilda re Armitage early on and were told no, under no circumstances.

There was no 'deal for Armitage' so therefore the story is just another 'crap rumour' designed to vilify someone.

I can officially assure you Mr.Magic that Richmond offered us pick 12 for Armitage.

Untrue.
Well I spoke to the man who said "NO" to Richmond.. In fact had dinner the other night as our traditional fortnightly catch up.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

DC93 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
jaxons wrote:

Untrue.
Well I spoke to the man who said "NO" to Richmond.. In fact had dinner the other night as our traditional fortnightly catch up.
Good stuff.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Who's in the loop the most? This is so exciting.

8856brother wrote:Who's in the loop the most? This is so exciting.
Jaxons is a supporter like me. I hear things. Mostly my ex boofing my mate.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
jaxons wrote:

Untrue.
The sound of one hand clapping.

You expect people to believe your LIES you are a club insider - despite you being unemployed and never having played or done anything beyond C grade ammos (yes we know ur a big enough fanboi to house a player or two back in the 90s.) You havent been <edit by mods rather than move it to Animal Enclosure> (without paying) in 5+ years yet you are the first to bag anyone else who claims anything to do with the club.

<warning issued for repeatedly revisiting past disagreements>

RULES SPECIFY:
Vigorous debate and friendly banter on St. Kilda Football Club matters is encouraged, as long as there is respect for each other’s opinions. No matter how much you disagree, or dismiss the worth of any opinion posted, or dismiss the worth of the poster in your eyes, your response must be respectful. Argue the facts. Post an opposing opinion. Do NOT make commentary about the poster - ONLY the post. If you tease, mock or bait another poster, or abuse them, OR repeatedly revisit past disagreements causing or creating an ongoing dispute between one or more posters, this is regarded as a breach of rules in the Fan Forum and will result in the issuing of a Saintsational warning. Such ongoing disputes can result in multiple breaches and can result in multiple Saintsational warnings.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
jaxons wrote:

Untrue.
The sound of one hand clapping.

You expect people to believe your LIES you are a club insider - despite you being unemployed and never having played or done anything beyond C grade ammos (yes we know ur a big enough fanboi to house a player or two back in the 90s.) You havent been <edit by mods rather than move it to Animal Enclosure> (without paying) in 5+ years yet you are the first to bag anyone else who claims anything to do with the club.

RULES SPECIFY:
Vigorous debate and friendly banter on St. Kilda Football Club matters is encouraged, as long as there is respect for each other’s opinions. No matter how much you disagree, or dismiss the worth of any opinion posted, or dismiss the worth of the poster in your eyes, your response must be respectful. Argue the facts. Post an opposing opinion. Do NOT make commentary about the poster - ONLY the post. If you tease, mock or bait another poster, or abuse them, OR repeatedly revisit past disagreements causing or creating an ongoing dispute between one or more posters, this is regarded as a breach of rules in the Fan Forum and will result in the issuing of a Saintsational warning. Such ongoing disputes can result in multiple breaches and can result in multiple Saintsational warnings.

Seriously Con. Do you have one friend in this world. 3 posts in asmany minutes but you will cry stalking again. Its hard when you are forced to move every time people realise you don't have single brain cell. Not that im talking about you because you have a least one cell. Its a prison cell and you live in each one before they realise you are brain dead. Now forget about me like your family has forgotten about you. No wonder you don't care were you live because no one cares especially your family.

RULES SPECIFY:

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
One of you should move out.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Gold ImageImage

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

It was easier just to get ear plugs. Solved the problem.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

I have absolutely no doubt (after hearing the Richmond guy on SEN) that Richmond enquired about Armo.
That 'enquiry' may well have been about offering their Pick 12 for him.

My point was that, contrary to the stories floating round, we did not 'shop' Armo around.
At draft time all Clubs 'enquire' about players they perceive would be a 'good get' for themselves.
And just because Richmond enquire about Armo doesn't mean we are trying to trade him out.

I'm sure in the Stanley trade it was Geelong who approached us rather than us 'shopping' him.
In Milera's case I am sure it was us 'shopping' him to the SA Clubs (to no avail)
And in the Big Boy case last year I am sure it was Hawthorn enquiring rather than us 'shopping' him that led to that trade.

defacto
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
lol P66 clearly out of his depth again

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

I can officially tell you all that my arse is on fire.

Spicy curry last night and a very hot day today.

Officially.....

You are garbage - Enough said
loris
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:I can officially tell you all that my arse is on fire.

Officially.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well who would dare question you on the sauce of that info :wink:

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Trying to curry favour BM?

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Officially.....
Cue Johnny Cash to sing " Ring of Fire".

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
loris
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:

Officially.....
Cue Johnny Cash to sing " Ring of Fire".

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for that, Loris. What a classic! The man in black's stuff was the only music my parents played that I could relate to and enjoy. Still have lots of his songs on iTunes.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

defacto wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Can you explain what that means. Out of my depth because I don't think a Saints employee would be spreading rumours on here. Defacto it makes no sense what you are suggesting but go ahead and explain your comment. Would love to know what you mean.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
defacto wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Can you explain what that means. Out of my depth because I don't think a Saints employee would be spreading rumours on here. Defacto it makes no sense what you are suggesting but go ahead and explain your comment. Would love to know what you mean.
You are like Jack Russell Plugger. Relentless. Not necessarily a bad thing. :wink:

8856brother wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
defacto wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You are like Jack Russell Plugger. Relentless. Not necessarily a bad thing. :wink:

It is when you have been at the Banger all day. No wonder im always on at least 2 warnings.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
8856brother wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
defacto wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

It is when you have been at the Banger all day. No wonder im always on at least 2 warnings.
Walk up to the mighty Macca. Better and cheaper beer. Better and cheaper chicks. Jaspers lasagna for the trip home.

Woof woof.

8856brother wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
8856brother wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
defacto wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Walk up to the mighty Macca. Better and cheaper beer. Better and cheaper chicks. Jaspers lasagna for the trip home.

Woof woof.

Unfortunately no where near as cheap beer at the macca. Chicks are cheaper over the road if you want a massage. Jaspers is alright if you order home delivery because you get a free lift home with the pizza.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
8856brother wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
8856brother wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
defacto wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

O

Woof woof.

Unfortunately no where near as cheap beer at the macca. Chicks are cheaper over the road if you want a massage. Jaspers is alright if you order home delivery because you get a free lift home with the pizza.
They were doing that service 20 years ago when I was a local. Don't tell me it still goes on. What a great service it was. I loved the ham they used to put in the lasagna. Banger was the St Pauls Bulldogs pub. The Macca was the East Bentleigh Tigers pub.
Banger closer to home but Macca a better pub. Drunk at either regardless.

What language are you two speaking?

You are garbage - Enough said