Adam Schenider lost us the game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Re: Adam Schenider lost us the game

great thread
he missed a couple yup

so what you are saying is the first dolly he missed, that when the ball comes back to the middle the game will now play out exactly the same way it did from the centre bounce as it did from the point kick out?
EXACTLY the same?

LOL

if he kicked the goal the whole thing changes
couldbve came back to centre and bombers got a clearance and kicked a couple

lol
remove the thread

remboy
SS Hall of Fame

In the first quarter I was dirty on Lonie and Billings for missing gettable shots. I know they're only kids but you've still got to convert when you get the chances. Despite kicking two from our first 8 scoring shots, we still opened up a 20 point lead. We could have had them on the ropes before half time if we'd converted our early chances.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one.
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

From what I know of Schneids, he would have been inconsolable after the game.

No need for this thread.

It was the six points in the first quarter that cost us the game.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:From what I know of Schneids, he would have been inconsolable after the game.

No need for this thread.

It was the six points in the first quarter that cost us the game.
Are you trying to say that if Schneider had kicked either or both of those last two kicks on goal, we wouldn't have won anyway?

And yes, any missed shot on goal is costly. By the way, at least one of those points was rushed.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

mr six o'clock wrote:
andrewg wrote:
In the future MODS don't delete the thread, remove offensive posts but not the thread, this isnt communist China FFS.

As someone who loves Chinese food , I find this comment offensive !

Mods please delete this post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Japanese all much tastier than Chinese, unless you are
somewhere really upmarket.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Harvey To Hayes
Club Player

Did anyone watch the TV coverage and see Schneids lead the way interviewing Hulk Hogan and getting the younger guys involved? Or remember the Scneiderman videos from last year? The guy is clearly one of the main heartbeats of the playing group, and what he brings to the table is so much more than what he can summon during a game these days what with his age and worn body etc. Those questioning his worth on the list (as a rookie remember) clearly haven't played footy and don't understand you need guys like that, especially when half your list is barely out of school and probably super shy...

The future's so bright I've got to wear shades...
saynta
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
mr six o'clock wrote:
andrewg wrote:
In the future MODS don't delete the thread, remove offensive posts but not the thread, this isnt communist China FFS.

Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Japanese all much tastier than Chinese, unless you are

Purely a matter of taste. I'm just back from Japan. Best meal I had there was a toasted ham, cheese and bacon roll with seeded mustard, in an upmarket Italian take away.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
mr six o'clock wrote:
andrewg wrote:

Purely a matter of taste. I'm just back from Japan. Best meal I had there was a toasted ham, cheese and bacon roll with seeded mustard, in an upmarket Italian take away.
Warney! I was hoping we could get a celebrity supporter on here.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
gringo
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
mr six o'clock wrote:
andrewg wrote:

I actually struggled a bit for food there at times. I stayed in a traditional inn in the countryside and got a breakfast that made me want to chuck on everyone. I was a little to hungover to face it all and the hosts watched you eat. I was put off Japanese food for quite a while after that. Too many semi fermented fish and hairy looking stuff involved.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:
saynta wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
mr six o'clock wrote:
andrewg wrote:

Sometimes simple food just tastes better. My toastie certainly tasted better than the raw fish they tried to serve me at an expensive restuarant.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

How was the handball to Schneids? He had to stretch to get it and fumbled then had an Essendon player running towards him. He probably should have kicked it but it was not as easy as it initially looked, perhaps.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:How was the handball to Schneids? He had to stretch to get it and fumbled then had an Essendon player running towards him. He probably should have kicked it but it was not as easy as it initially looked, perhaps.
And thanks to those brilliant broadcasters at Channel Seven we never got a replay of the pivotal moment of the game. When I did see it on replay I thought it wasn't as bad as when I saw it live. Even the handball to Membrey wouldn't have been easy.

I would like to see it from another angle though.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
saynta
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:
SaintPav wrote:How was the handball to Schneids? He had to stretch to get it and fumbled then had an Essendon player running towards him. He probably should have kicked it but it was not as easy as it initially looked, perhaps.
And thanks to those brilliant broadcasters at Channel Seven we never got a replay of the pivotal moment of the game. When I did see it on replay I thought it wasn't as bad as when I saw it live. Even the handball to Membrey wouldn't have been easy.

I would like to see it from another angle though.
It wasn't an easy shot.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:
saynta wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
mr six o'clock wrote:
andrewg wrote:

We need a like button on here.

andrewg
Club Player

st.byron wrote:
andrewg wrote:Any way you sugar coat it he lost us the game today. I cannot belive the mods have deleted the whole thread discussing Adams heartbreaking inability to perform the job he is getting executive wages for.

He should have kicked those goals, he knows it we know it.

Andrew, as Kosi has pointed out it's been moved to the AE rather than deleted.

It's really poor form to start a thread in the FF with a title like you did last night. However angry or frustrated you were, that was really over the line.
Draconian dictatorships rarely build a long lasting following. It seems however that most people agree with my position, while I used colourful language it was not published due to the filter 'just like beeps are used on tv'. It is important that you allow people to vent without all these 'Right Fighters' trying to put me in my place. Get over it and fire up....this isn't under 12s softball.Saintsational might actually attract some new posters if there weren't jerks on here that are always looking to prove people wrong........the facts don't lie...more are leaving than staying. Let's start to explore why.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

andrewg wrote:
st.byron wrote:
andrewg wrote:Any way you sugar coat it he lost us the game today. I cannot belive the mods have deleted the whole thread discussing Adams heartbreaking inability to perform the job he is getting executive wages for.

It's really poor form to start a thread in the FF with a title like you did last night. However angry or frustrated you were, that was really over the line.
Draconian dictatorships rarely build a long lasting following. It seems however that most people agree with my position, while I used colourful language it was not published due to the filter 'just like beeps are used on tv'. It is important that you allow people to vent without all these 'Right Fighters' trying to put me in my place. Get over it and fire up....this isn't under 12s softball.Saintsational might actually attract some new posters if there weren't jerks on here that are always looking to prove people wrong........the facts don't lie...more are leaving than staying. Let's start to explore why.
The thread was a disgrace. You've had a full day to reflect and you come up with this dribble.

Saintsational Legend

poor thread..no matter which way you look at it.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
saynta wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
mr six o'clock wrote:
andrewg wrote:

We need a like button on here.
That's what a number of posters have been saying.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

andrewg wrote:
st.byron wrote:

Over at Bigfooty it seems to be the aggressive combative stuff and pointless bickering that give it a bad name. I'm not sure you are coming across like Nelson Mandela in this freedom fight.