Trade Period.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Hallalj#3
Club Player

Trade Period.

New trade laws have come in today, this puts us in an awkawrd spot should we be ultra aggressive or should we stick fat. I think this is a great oppurtunity to give Freo our next 2 2nd round picks for Lachie Weller, because maybe next year they might demand a first rounder, no doubt they would be talking abouot this around the table.

The Weller's are obviously a close family and if he does leave Freo I have no doubt St Kilda would be his only destination.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Re: Trade Period.

Draft and Trade thread at the top of the page!!

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

Why all the hype about Lachie Weller? If he wasn't Mavs brother no one would be talking about him or want him.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

LTN16 wrote:Why all the hype about Lachie Weller? If he wasn't Mavs brother no one would be talking about him or want him.

Exactly.

citywest

I reckon a straight swap Hickey for Weller. Would Freo accept this?

Joffrey
Location: Iron Throne - or wherever in the Seven Kingdoms that I can find a decent WiFi hotspot.

citywest wrote:I reckon a straight swap Hickey for Weller. Would Freo accept this?
Hope that will work better than the straight swap of Armo for pick 12 would have. :wink:

(Or whatever number was the pick was allegedly offered by the Tigers.)

Misunderstood.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:I reckon a straight swap Hickey for Weller. Would Freo accept this?
No. What are they going to do with Hickey?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I think Freo would also have include another player like Fyffe. Then its a chance. I still haven't given up on us trading out Armo and Steven yet either. Both should get mid second rounders at least.

Junior
Club Player

I would like to trade Citywest, would accept a draft pick that I won't even use.

A champion team will always beat a team of champions.
citywest

Con Gorozidis wrote:
I reckon they would. They need a replacement for Sandilands.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
I reckon they would. They need a replacement for Sandilands.

I reckon they wont. How does Hickey feel about going to WA considering he moved here because of his girlfriend? What about trading Armo or Steven?

citywest

You are incapable of having a proper discussion. I've told you why they would (to replace Sandilands) but your response is 'I reckon they wont'. :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:You are incapable of having a proper discussion. I've told you why they would (to replace Sandilands) but your response is 'I reckon they wont'. :roll:

Well history suggests you have got every trade wrong. That's 100% so it pretty safe to say you will be wrong again. And I don't think either party will do it. What about Hickey coming to Melbourne to be with his girlfriend? And haven't you said previously you think Hickey is a very ordinary player?

Rosco
Club Player

citywest wrote:You are incapable of having a proper discussion. I've told you why they would (to replace Sandilands) but your response is 'I reckon they wont'. :roll:
4 other guys on their list over 200cm.