Tom Lee injury?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Tom Lee injury?

@AFL_PKeane: St Kilda has placed Tom Lee on the long-term injury list, with no replacement named from the rookie list at this time.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
SemperFidelis
SS Life Member

Re: Tom Lee injury?

FFS. What now?

Poor bugger. Must sleep under a ladder guarded by a black cat and a broken mirror.

Always loyal
Stian
Club Player

SemperFidelis wrote:FFS. What now?

Poor bugger. Must sleep under a ladder guarded by a black cat and a broken mirror.
Yes, +1. He really deserves much better luck. He seems to have been a good team man and was working his way well into a new role for the benefit of the team.

SaintWodonga
Club Player

time to upgrade Holmes...

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
#gosaintas
Club Player

Plugger will be rapt

Stian
Club Player

Has anybody been upgraded for Billings' LTI? If not, that means there would now be 2 upgrades available.

Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

Dissapointing, I was hoping we see him this week.

That may be the end of his career.

chook23
Saintsational Legend

Toy Saint wrote:Dissapointing, I was hoping we see him this week.

That may be the end of his career.
Has a contract for 2016...

Not good for sandy this year though.

saint4life
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

#gosaintas wrote:Plugger will be rapt

Why? Unlike you I don't bag players. Looking for people to get on your side. They may not be on mine but they know how you have bagged Saints. Pathetic comment. And it doesn't change the upgrades. We have 2 now. Holmes had 2 possessions last week so he doesn't deserve a game at the moment. No rookie does.

#gosaintas
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:

Why? Unlike you I don't bag players. Looking for people to get on your side. They may not be on mine but they know how you have bagged Saints. Pathetic comment. And it doesn't change the upgrades. We have 2 now. Holmes had 2 possessions last week so he doesn't deserve a game at the moment. No rookie does.
I don't need people for or against me. Who cares. I have just noticed that you have consistently bagged Lee and want him delisted. A LTI may be the end of him which will obviously delight you. I don't bag the saints, I just have a view on selection which differs with some. I follow the club, not the individuals. It's a pity Holmes was quiet possession wise last week but he certainly gave our mids an armchair ride and is a big part of why we are going so well.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

#gosaintas wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I don't need people for or against me. Who cares. I have just noticed that you have consistently bagged Lee and want him delisted. A LTI may be the end of him which will obviously delight you. I don't bag the saints, I just have a view on selection which differs with some. I follow the club, not the individuals. It's a pity Holmes was quiet possession wise last week but he certainly gave our mids an armchair ride and is a big part of why we are going so well.

I have never said once ever I want Lee delisted so that is a lie. I have said I don't rate him but unlike you I have never called a Saints player a dud or a spud. That is pathetic. And if calling a saints player a dud or a spud isn't bagging then you have some pretty weird ideas.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:@AFL_PKeane: St Kilda has placed Tom Lee on the long-term injury list, with no replacement named from the rookie list at this time.
What is his injury? If it's his shoulder he's probably finished.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
#gosaintas
Club Player

I have never said once ever I want Lee delisted so that is a lie. I have said I don't rate him but unlike you I have never called a Saints player a dud or a spud. That is pathetic. And if calling a saints player a dud or a spud isn't bagging then you have some pretty weird ideas.[/quote]

You have lead a campaign against him for some time. Happy days for you.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

#gosaintas wrote:I have never said once ever I want Lee delisted so that is a lie. I have said I don't rate him but unlike you I have never called a Saints player a dud or a spud. That is pathetic. And if calling a saints player a dud or a spud isn't bagging then you have some pretty weird ideas.

You have lead a campaign against him for some time. Happy days for you.[/quote]

One weird unit.

#gosaintas
Club Player

Obviously he was never lucky enough to have a slumber party at your house with Lenny and the gang.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

#gosaintas wrote:Obviously he was never lucky enough to have a slumber party at your house with Lenny and the gang.

One weird unit. Anyway does anyone know what he has done.
Last edited by plugger66 on Thu 13 Aug 2015 8:51pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Lee is turning out to be a major bust

You are garbage - Enough said
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Fair go here #gosaintas

Plugger very clearly does have a strong dislike of Lee verging on a vendetta and won't admit for reasons unclear.

That said, i don't think he actually wishes ill of the man and would pbly be very happy to be proven wrong and for Lee to be a success.

He clearly doesn't rate him (i think) and that's not unreasonable. He's certainly not alone there

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:Fair go here #gosaintas

Plugger very clearly does have a strong dislike of Lee verging on a vendetta and won't admit for reasons unclear.

That said, i don't think he actually wishes ill of the man and would pbly be very happy to be proven wrong and for Lee to be a success.

He clearly doesn't rate him (i think) and that's not unreasonable. He's certainly not alone there

A vendetta? Really? Strong Dislike? Really? I don't think he will make it but I can honestly say I don't dislike him or have any vendetta against him and that's why I wont admit it. Im sure you have read most of my crap for years ad I don't dislike any saints players and I have never had a vendetta against anyone, player or not. I can assure you I am a lover not a fighter.

#gosaintas
Club Player

A vendetta? Really? Strong Dislike? Really? I don't think he will make it but I can honestly say I don't dislike him or have any vendetta against him and that's why I wont admit it. Im sure you have read most of my crap for years ad I don't dislike any saints players and I have never had a vendetta against anyone, player or not. I can assure you I am a lover not a fighter.[/quote]

Back peddle
Back peddle

You have been slamming him.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

#gosaintas wrote:A vendetta? Really? Strong Dislike? Really? I don't think he will make it but I can honestly say I don't dislike him or have any vendetta against him and that's why I wont admit it. Im sure you have read most of my crap for years ad I don't dislike any saints players and I have never had a vendetta against anyone, player or not. I can assure you I am a lover not a fighter.

Back peddle
Back peddle

You have been slamming him.[/quote]

Ok. I have slammed him 100's of times. I looked but I couldn't find the posts to prove you are right though.

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

#gosaintas wrote:A vendetta? Really? Strong Dislike? Really? I don't think he will make it but I can honestly say I don't dislike him or have any vendetta against him and that's why I wont admit it. Im sure you have read most of my crap for years ad I don't dislike any saints players and I have never had a vendetta against anyone, player or not. I can assure you I am a lover not a fighter.

Back peddle
Back peddle

You have been slamming him.[/quote]
Troll.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:@AFL_PKeane: St Kilda has placed Tom Lee on the long-term injury list, with no replacement named from the rookie list at this time.
What is his injury? If it's his shoulder he's probably finished.
hello does anyone know what it is?

Really not interested in the bickering. Just the facts.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

When a guy who wasn't on the injury list at all suddenly goes on the LTI list, you'd think there would be some communication from the club.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

To be fair, I cant recall P66 calling any St Kilda player a spud or a dud, after all we're all (supposed to be) St Kilda fans, and support all our players.

We're all entitled to have a view of selection, recuriting, trading and delisting. I seem to recall P66 offering his opinion that Lee is not up to the required standard. Fair enough too, we traded our #12 pick for Lee and he just hasn't produced at the highest level.

Personally, I don't see Templeton reaching the highest level, and I've even been critical of the club for giving him the prized #4 jumper. Quite frankly, I hope I'm wrong, and I'll bet P66 would be delighted in Lee kicked 100 goals next year.